Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10

Is it doable with 2 heals 2 tanks now? Im putting one together, and I was just wondering if it would be worth it to bring a third healer, we have a holy priest/holy pally right now, and they and our tanks are in ICC gear. I'm leaning towards 3 healers, but I'm not too familiar with the fights on hard mode, so I thought i'd ask mmo-champ.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your tanks are in ICC gear, I'm going to assume the rest of the raid will be in similar gear as well. If this is the case, you can very easily do every hardmode fight in there with 2 tanks, although it is easier to do fights like Firefighter with 1 tank, allowing you to get through phases faster. Having 3 healers is pretty overkill at this point for every fight(yes, even Algalon) but it can help to have a dps offspec for it if you need it. Having 2 tanks for 1 light is overkill as well, but it really just depends on how good your tanks are.

Deleted
    Seeing as the second post didn't really answer your question, heres my try.
    Nowadays bringing 3 healers in anything accept for yogg+1 is serious overkill.
    Yogg+1 is still quite hard though, so make sure people know what they are doing.
    It is also VERY beneficial to have 1 tank with the ability to go dps for some fights (hodir/xt/firefighter/general/yogg)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure one of your tanks has a dps spec. Not all the fights are two tank fights.

Edit: if you have to ask a question like this, you shouldn't be putting a group together. You should be finding a group to join until you are comfortable with the requirements for all the fights.

I run this every week and have since october. You only need 1 MT and one dps with a tank offset, 2 Healers, make sure one is a big healer like a h pally or resto shaman. and the Rest DPS. Iv 1 healed 0 lights, also fyi 0 lights is faster to do than 1 light since you can zerg it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    And 1 light can't be zerged why?

Why zerg 1 light when you can do the same fight as 0 lights and get a badass trinket

only fight that really requires you to have 2 tanks is algalon

if your tank is good geared that is

I did a group to help a friend the other day we did it all with 2 heals 1 tank and a DPS had a decent tank set ( 245s not much better ) and we 1 shot everything up to yogg got yogg after a few tries

1 Tank, 2 Healers (1 with DPS OS), 7 DPS (1 with Tank OS) is enough for every fight in there with ICC gear. There are some fights like Razorscale the can be single healed easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Seeing as the second post didn't really answer your question, heres my try.
    Nowadays bringing 3 healers in anything accept for yogg+1 is serious overkill.
    Yogg+1 is still quite hard though, so make sure people know what they are doing.
    You don't need 3 healers for Yogg +1 (or +0) - In fact it's harder with three healers. The healing requirements are very low, it's more about dispelling/cleansing. You want to be doing it in 2 brain phases, so more dps will help here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    You don't need 3 healers for Yogg +1 (or +0) - In fact it's harder with three healers. The healing requirements are very low, it's more about dispelling/cleansing. You want to be doing it in 2 brain phases, so more dps will help here.
    This, back in the day we had to use 2 heals because of the dps requirement. Using more now is way overkill since we're 2 tiers ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    You want to be doing it in 2 brain phases, so more dps will help here.
    You mean more dps will help outside and in phase 3.