Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Squishadin
    The portal room is identical to the main room. You can fly in this realm (I didn't notice if there was a buff for this or what have you, you basically hop and then you're up in the air - unmounted of course). Valithiria is standing in this realm. She is surrounded by green orbs that are reasonably far up in the air called Dream Clouds. So basically fly around, kill the little Clouds, get the Emerald Vigor buff (they have a trivial health pool, can be killed with a Holy Nova.)
    Aww they could've made it a bit more interesting Thanks for sharing though ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hexus
    I don't believe it! The dragon just ports off when you save her.
    Ungrateful wench. Hell she one shots all the surviving adds in the room what do you think she could do to the surviving bosses in the instance? *grumble grumble*
    Yea that seems to be a stupid ending to the fight, didn't really see a speech or anything in the video.

At least she leaves a chest behind... Otherwise then we'd have to kill her!
    Dk- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Raivious

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolence
    Yea that seems to be a stupid ending to the fight, didn't really see a speech or anything in the video.

im 99% sure it isn't finished and she'll have a speech before
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolence
    that's the hard mode

FINALLY HPS>DPS in a boss fight

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Id love to see this from a healer's point of view

Anyone know which remix the Alpha intro song uses? I already know it's Feeling Filthy by Diogo do Santos, but it's none of the versions I can find, unless it's far out in the song or something.

Also, looks to be an interesting fight. Lets just hope there will be enough adds to make it unviable to bring just healers.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. For anyone else looking for it; find the version from "This is P**n" (yes, spelled that way), and stay the heck away from the lame radio edit/extended edit.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

I know I'm a bit late to this party, but … you can use Beacon of Light on targets not in your raid. I used to do it on Razuvious all the time, where I'd put it onto one of the understudies and then set to healing other targets for the most part. I'm quite sure it worked as normal there, but perhaps it was because the Understudy is classed as the controller's "pet"?

10+ Year Old Account

Erm the achievement actually says heal her in under 31(!) minutes!?
    This must be a typ, we're not going to have a single boss fight that lasts more than 30 minutes right?

Deleted

Hi, whats the addon used in the video to get the text on the scrolling combat text to look so nice? Been looking for it for ages but don't know what i'm looking for :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vannevar
    I know I'm a bit late to this party, but … you can use Beacon of Light on targets not in your raid. I used to do it on Razuvious all the time, where I'd put it onto one of the understudies and then set to healing other targets for the most part. I'm quite sure it worked as normal there, but perhaps it was because the Understudy is classed as the controller's "pet"?
    That is why it works. When they are Mind Controlled, they basically count as a raid member.

This fight is gona be a "omg nerf paladins! ZOOOMG!" creation.

Quote Originally Posted by thatbox
    Spellpower-stacking druids can achieve equivalent single-target HPS to Intellect-stacking paladins.
    Not at the same gear level and the druid is out of the fight 1-2min later where the paladin goes on and on and...

No funzies for my healadin T_T

Hope that we get an AoE Heal in Cata (Dont come with GoHL)

Blizzard need to work on the gates animation, it looks pretty "bugged".

edit: just noticed this. i hope it is a placeholder becouse 30 min fight ll be a pain.

Healbot (10 player)
    Heal Valithria Dreamwalker in under 31 minutes in 10-player mode.

The Healbot Achievement for 10 man being completed in 31 mins!?!? WHAT?!

We have to heal for only 8kk hp? 20 healers will do it in 30 seconds.

Another Addon question, who knows what the tank was using for name plates? I saw that they ranged all the way across the room, whereas the defaults only go so far... Thanks!