Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Killing Shaman totems: arena

Heya other dk's,

Does any of you know a working totem killing macro? Especially for cleansing totem, cause its quite annoying to have it up a lot...

Thanks a lot to you if you can help me

/wave

Re: Killing Shaman totems: arena

umm

/tar cleansing
    /attack

?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mattepatte
    umm

/tar cleansing
    /attack

?

Why would he want to throw tar on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana

Why would he want to throw tar on it?
    lolol im a troll
    biym

The ability to target totems in a macro was taken away 1 or 2 patches ago. Your only option would to tab-target or mouseclick them and attack, or even a mouseover macro.

Quote Originally Posted by waitwut
    The ability to target totems in a macro was taken away 1 or 2 patches ago. Your only option would to tab-target or mouseclick them and attack, or even a mouseover macro.
    this

I'll stop attempting to Totem Stomp when they give me uncleansable diseases.

Thanks, already though it isnt possible anymore but wasnt sure

- get aloft
    - make cleansing totem color unique
    - hit it

What about using a macro to switch to a fast 1h and killing them? Worth it? Unless weapon switching was also taking out of arenas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

I guess a bright blue stick in the ground is hard to find?

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    I guess a bright blue stick in the ground is hard to find?
    It is, when the bright blue stick is covered by three other differently colored sticks and all their name plates spin around like a ferris wheel running on nuclear power.

Have somebody that can attack quick kill it for you

/profit

Totems are hell... you kill 3 or 4 and BAM in a single gcd theyre all back again...

hurray

Quote Originally Posted by Box of Rox
    I'll stop attempting to Totem Stomp when they give me uncleansable diseases.
    You can apply several diseases almost instantly and can reapply them just as easy. Cleansing only ticks every couple seconds and the Shaman would need to stay by it.

you don't have it that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive
    Totems are hell... you kill 3 or 4 and BAM in a single gcd theyre all back again...

hurray
    And this costs us about 5% mana even if we spent 5 talent points to make them cost less,hurray!

As a shaman this thread makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    You can apply several diseases almost instantly and can reapply them just as easy. Cleansing only ticks every couple seconds and the Shaman would need to stay by it.

you don't have it that bad
    Yet another retard that doesn't know jack about DKs. No they cannot reapply them easily. You can toss up 4 diseases every 10 seconds. 6 if you had death runes up. IF you do use all your runes for diseases then your attacks are hitting for jack and shit, because the disease apply attacks just tickle.

If you think DKs get to just sit there and spam diseases like a lock putting up corruption, please learn how classes work before commenting on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance
    As a shaman this thread makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    Yet another retard that doesn't know jack about DKs. No they cannot reapply them easily. You can toss up 4 diseases every 10 seconds. 6 if you had death runes up. IF you do use all your runes for diseases then your attacks are hitting for jack and shit, because the disease apply attacks just tickle.

If you think DKs get to just sit there and spam diseases like a lock putting up corruption, please learn how classes work before commenting on them.
    So assuming a 1.5 gcd, 100% hit rating with totem/disease and ability to hit buttons:
    Cleansing totem ticks every 3 seconds.
    Disease up every 1.5
    You put up diseases twice as fast as they can remove them without gimping themselves (And tbh id rather be the one doing a little bit of damage rather than the one wasting gcds cleansing)

So you think that this is a major deal and you waste a gcd killing the totem, The shaman puts it down again and you kill it again wasting even more of its mana.

So 4 diseases every 10 seconds they can remove 3 of them and your already reapplying them and pushing them even further into the hole which they are in unless they try to heal -interrupt- try to heal again -strangulate- try to heal again whoopsdead.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.