Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ensidia got their Tribute to Immortality (25)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumez
    gz Ensidia....... top notch shit, when this game shut the servers down, there will be 2 guild names that will last forever in peoples heads when you ask them about World of Warcraft and raiding......

Nihilum / Ensidia ........ , they are allready legends, no fanboism...its just obviously a fact for those who care for sure....

i will remember "Stars" as well... the others I have already forgotten...
    Furthermore, I consider Teldrassil must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana
    i will remember "Stars" as well...
    nevar forget. :'(

10+ Year Old Account

Don't know by what some of you guys mean by " i got no respect for them" ? There better then you, its obvious your jealous of them, and there like one of the best guilds in the world and all of the wow cool guys will obviously remember them and some of you guys say you got no respect for them, yall poop >< (Or im the poop one and you guys are just joking and trying to piss all the wow geeks off ^_^).

Besides Grats on the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    OMG MAN, I TOTALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY AND ALL THE BLANK SPACE STRETCHING OUT MY PAGE TOTALLY BUILT UP ALL THIS SUSPENSE AND THEN YOU SAID NOT REALLY AND IT TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY AND NOW IM LIKE LOLLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY MAN AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU CAME UP WITH SOMETHING SO CLEVER BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE THINK OF SOMETHING THIS AMAZING AND BRILLIANT AND I WISH YOU COULD COME DO AN ACT AT MY KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY NEXT WEEK BECAUSE YOUVE GOT TO BE LIKE THE FUNNIEST GUY ON THE MOTHER FUCKING PLANET MAN!1!!1!!!!!!

I can be a dick, too!

You didn't come across as being a dick. You came across as being a fucking moron. Good job.

PS: Half a month late gratz to Ensidia, but honestly, who cares? And if you really do, and aren't a part of the 5 guilds racing for that, you probably need a life.

Quote Originally Posted by dotnumb

You didn't come across as being a dick. You came across as being a fucking moron. Good job.

PS: Half a month late gratz to Ensidia, but honestly, who cares? And if you really do, and aren't a part of the 5 guilds racing for that, you probably need a life.
    Oh, I care and I'm not in a top guild, It's just exciting to follow who gets the kill first.. And btw, I read all of the blogs too, so I've got no life for sure..

gz Ensidia....... top notch shit, when this game shut the servers down, there will be 2 guild names that will last forever in peoples heads when you ask them about World of Warcraft and raiding......

Nihilum / Ensidia ........ , they are allready legends, no fanboism...its just obviously a fact for those who care for sure....

Guess most people will remember Death n' Taxes aswell.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Vis Major anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    Vis Major anyone?
    Vis Maior*
    Former hardcore raider of SlashCry - Kazzak EU
    Notable achievements:
    World #20 Madness of Death Wing Heroic
    World #21 Spine of Death Wing Heroic
    World #20 Ragnaros Heroic
    World #29 Al'akir Heroic/Nefarian Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Zanter
    Guess most people will remember Death n' Taxes aswell.
    That's who I thought of, as well. Then again, most of the newfags playing these days weren't around in those days of watching DnT facerape Naxx60.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

gz Ensidia....... top notch shit, when this game shut the servers down, there will be 2 guild names that will last
    The only guild name I'll remember is Knights of the Nine, but that's not even originally from Wow, and they where only the 7th best on thrall (when Wotlk Naxx was new) and now they are dead. :'( oh well at least my mage managed to still be in the guild so I can have the awesome Tabard and g-name.
    (Favorite quest chain in the Elder scrolls Series)

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace
    grats I hope to have this with Tier 23 in a PuG someday
    lol tier 23.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.