Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhittah View Post
    I proudly donate my "Heavyhittah Vig Taunt"

#showtooltip vigilance
    /castsequence 1 [help] [target=targettarget,help] Vigilance
    /cast Taunt

If you have selected an enemy who is attacking one of your party, by pressing this, this will vigilance on your friendly and will cast taunt if pressed again. This comes in handy as a second taunt

Enjoy Prot Warriors
    What a waste of a GCD.

Quick Q.. I want to include /startattack in my macros. I have seen it at the top of macros and at the bottom of macros. Does it make a difference? And are there any commands, situations that I should avoid where using /startattack? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick Q.. I want to include /startattack in my macros. I have seen it at the top of macros and at the bottom of macros. Does it make a difference? And are there any commands, situations that I should avoid where using /startattack? Thanks
    The difference lies on wether or not you have a stop macro command in your macro.
    Ex:

/stopmacro [nocombat]
    /cast Shield Block
    /startattack

Since the nocombat stopmacro is there, if you are not already in combat (by attacking using another ability/macro), you will never start attacking your target.
    Other than that, no, makes no difference.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

what macros are you guys using as arms warrior, sitting in zerker stance , and using overpower on procs?
    can it be a 1 button macro or does it need to be 2 buttons? i am sure one click is not possible correct?
    thanks in advance

Donating my prepull macro for those who use prepull sets.

/equipset [modifier:shift] Arms << name of your usual dps set
    /cast [modifier:shift] Battle Shout
    /cast [modifier:shift] Golemblood Potion
    /equipset Prepull << name of your prepull set

Basically, clicking the the button will cause you to wear your prepull set. Holding shift and firing it off will ensure you get all your prepull buffs and are ready for combat right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cancels Bladestorm, has Intervene built in for when I switch to Defensive Stance. You will have to change the macro if you have Glyph of Rapid Charge inscribed by adjusting reset=13 to reset=12.

#showtooltip Charge
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /castsequence [harm] reset=13 Charge; [help] Intervene

Sweeping Strikes + Bladestorm, yes they work together. if for any reason you alter this macro, make sure that any ability you add to it is listed before Bladestorm or else they will just end up not getting used because Bladestorm will go off before them, and you cannot use abilities in Bladestorm.

#showtooltip Bladestorm
    /cast Sweeping Strikes
    /cast Bladestorm

I use this macro when I BG as Fury sometimes. It will change your stance accordingly, and is also functional as an Arms or Protection Warrior. Although, if you do not keep your equipment slots updated, you may end up tanking with some equipment you didn't plan on using.

#showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /cast [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields] Spell Reflection; [stance:3] Defensive Stance
    /stopmacro [equipped: Shields]
    /equip Obsidium Cleaver
    /equip Ruthless Gladiator's Shield Wall

Deleted
    Great macro's. Thanks.

I have a macro that casts Mortal Strike with a shift modifier for Slam. I would like to introduce Execute into the macro, so that when I press shift, and only when I press shift, it attempts to cast Execute if possible, and if not casts Slam. I am having trouble with the "only when I hit shift" part.

10+ Year Old Account
    if possible
    This kind condition is not possible (pun intended). Macros cannot make intelligent decisions, but you can check your target current health % using a /script command, but it still might not work exactly when it hits 20% health.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

Good stuff in here, thanks

Need macro help with the two following skills : rend + colossus smash...
    If target is already affected by rend, macro should only keep cs up at start and whenever it procs or resets...

Any tips would be appreciated - thnx in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Primus View Post
    Need macro help with the two following skills : rend + colossus smash...
    If target is already affected by rend, macro should only keep cs up at start and whenever it procs or resets...

Any tips would be appreciated - thnx in advance!
    That's not possible. Why not just bind them to two seperate keys? There aren't really many abilities in the core rotation.

Thank you so much

I just hit 85 and started tanking regular 5 man's, and now starting to get into heroics a little bit. I was charging/heroic leaping into a pack of mobs, hitting rend/thunderclap, demoralizing shout, shockwave so much I decided to put them all into a cast sequence macro. I still have the three abilities available to me outside of the macro, but I love it so far and have not ran into any problems at all.

I think it's something like this:

#showtooltip Thunder Clap
    /castsequence Thunder Clap, Demoralizing Shout, Shockwave

After rending my main target, if I have the rage I just hit this button three times and I've got all the aggro I need. Obviously I put Thunder Clap first to spread rend, Shockwave is last so that by the time I have it que'd up and ready to hit the button the third time I have the mobs positioned in front of me to be sure and get all of them. Not sure if this has been posted before, but I thought I'd share just in case.

Deleted
    I always see people write different numbers for their stances, what are the correct numbers or it doesn't it matter ? (never noticed a real diff)

Like /cast [stance:2] Berserker Stance;
    Logical for me would be battle = 1, def = 2 and berserk = 3 (going left to right as it appears in blizz default ui).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Like /cast [stance:2] Berserker Stance;
    Logical for me would be battle = 1, def = 2 and berserk = 3 (going left to right as it appears in blizz default ui).
    That order is correct.

"/cast [stance:2] Berserker Stance" means "Cast Berserker Stance if I'm in Defensive Stance".

Didn't see this one on the main list and as I'm terrible with making macros I thought I'd ask, what is the macro for adding auto-attack to all your abilities? Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Didn't see this one on the main list and as I'm terrible with making macros I thought I'd ask, what is the macro for adding auto-attack to all your abilities? Thanks in advance!
    /startattack

Quote Originally Posted by defuzed View Post
    /startattack
    So something like this? I wasn't kidding when I said I'm terrible with making macros lol...

/startattack
    /cast Bloodthirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    And the way that skills work for melee, you will have to add that to nearly all attack skills.