Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Replace Recklessness with Skull Banner and it might be useful. Reck doesn't buff DR, it being a guaranteed crit.
    Just do recklessness AFTER dragon roar and you will benefit from it on your following attacks.

I would rather bind it elsewhere though, to get full benefit from it, even if its 0.5 seconds.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only combo I do now is bloodbath + dragon roar since they have the same cd and are both useful to use on CD.

Does anyone know of a macro that heroic throws your focus target?

Deleted
    Heroic Throw on focus, Shield Slam on target.

Code:
    /cast [@focus,nodead,exists,harm] Heroic Throw
    /cast Shield Slam

Deleted
    Anyone can tell me why this simple macro could not work? Thx.

/cast [target=Jasper guardian] Taunt
    /cast [target=Jasper guardian] Heroic throw

given that the target exists and is in range and all of course.

Deleted
    Code:
    /target Jasper Guardian
    /cast Taunt
    /cast Heroic Throw
    /targetlasttarget
    You can skip targetlasttarget if you want to stick with the Jasper Guardian.

If you need to match the targetname exactly you could use

/targetexact NAME
    Other then that you can also use
    /tar Jasper
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2012-10-10 at 01:31 AM.

Deleted
    the best warrior dps macro for dps increase?

Safe guard macro " /targetfriend /cast Safeguard /targetlastenemy" am I replacing it with safe guard or keybinding two different spells for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    /inspect him, then comment about his leg slot could use being upgraded.
    Then invite him to come and tank & spank you and promise him that you'll drop pants for him.

Bursty bursty one-shot+AoE, good for kill shot phases or big trash packs, not ideal for sustained fights (850k dps peak in temple of jade serpent courtyard pull, ilvl 476)(works with avatar or bb):

/s Tank, Popping CDs
    /cast Recklessness
    /use Lessons of the Darkmaster
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Bloodbath
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Skull Banner
    /use potion of mogu power
    /castsequence colossus smash; bladestorm
    Last edited by Reckles; 2012-11-02 at 09:10 PM.

I have one question so far:
    //youtu.be/qUP4pL2sh70
    In this video warrior spams keys very very fast! Is it a macro or addon ? Autohotkey?Razer mouse macro?Any ideas?

Konglin, that's Swifty, a pretty famous Youtube warrior. While not necessarily the best out there in PVP, he's pretty ballsawesome. I'd say it's a combination. He's really creative with macros, very good at reactions, and is sponsored by Razer, so he's got all the hardware you need to quickly spam whatever. Interesting tidbit though, he's missing his pinky finger, so he can't really hit any modifier keys, like Shift/Alt/Ctrl. Watch all his videos, you'll learn a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tert View Post
    For ultimate burst, this is the new oneshot macro in MOP 5.0.x

#showtooltip Recklessness
    /cast !Deadly Calm
    /cast !Avatar
    /cast !Recklessness
    /cast !Berserker Rage
    /cast !Skull Banner
    /use 14 (trinket slot)
    /cast !Dragon Roar

enjoy sweet numbers on ur screen
    Add /use Potion of Mogu Power for added greatness. Sure is fun @ random BGs (doesn't work in arenas or RBG)

I'm looking for macro that combines Charge and Overpower for Arms warrior. It worked in cataclysm, but i forgot how its written.

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Charge; Overpower

Basic idea:
    Use overpower when possible (meele range)
    Use Charge when not in meele range (since you need to be more then 8 yards from the target)

Cound anyone help me? I really dont want those 2 abilities on 2 buttons.

Sure. First, no need for /startattack...it does that automatically on any offensive ability, and same for #showtooltip. That's what the question mark icon does when you're choosing macro icons.

/cast charge
    /cast overpower

Should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tert View Post
    For ultimate burst, this is the new oneshot macro in MOP 5.0.x

#showtooltip Recklessness
    /cast !Deadly Calm
    /cast !Avatar
    /cast !Recklessness
    /cast !Berserker Rage
    /cast !Skull Banner
    /use 14 (trinket slot)
    /cast !Dragon Roar

enjoy sweet numbers on ur screen
    Are macros like this still valid? Or have they changed it since? Also what other abilities could you use over DR that are worthwhile for the damage?

The only reason I ask is because I am finding Shockwave slot more useful to me then DR overall, so it would be nice to see if another option existed (obviously don't want to directly swap in SW :P)

Edit - should mention I am talking pvp wise here
    Last edited by skitzin; 2012-12-06 at 02:17 AM.

Yah, still valid and still works for burst. Although you will see a lull in damage after the 20s in pvp. I've found these to be great Execute phase macros for PVE, but terrible when up against a pally or preist in PVP. 1Shot macro + pally bubble = sad panda

Any good macros for orc warrior noon level 8

Probably not very many, Wil, but just because you don't have very many abilities yet. At level 8, especially if you're a new player, just focus on learning what each ability does (and go to curse.com, to download recount, so you can track your dps)

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Swifty's last video that show the use of /castsequence Overpower, Cleave to gain Overpower damage by using the Overpower Glyph? I want to know why the cleave is used after overpower instead of before overpower to grant the 20% damage bonus. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by mirokss17 View Post
    What about Swifty's last video that show the use of /castsequence Overpower, Cleave to gain Overpower damage by using the Overpower Glyph? I want to know why the cleave is used after overpower instead of before overpower to grant the 20% damage bonus. Any idea?
    Cleave is used after to do not waste rage.