Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    is it possible to make a macro when when i use devistate it uses my trinket aswell? and if so how lol?

the trinket im using corroded skeleton key. pretty much to use it every time it comes off cooldown
    That's a simple one:

/cast Devastate
    /use 13 (Top trinket)
    /use 14 (Bottom Trinket)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.
    Hi! Nice guide! Though i need help with one macro and that i find it to be very common amongst some arms warriors though i dont know how to make it, I am in battle stance, switch to berserker stance, cast recklessness, swtich to battle stance, cast blood rage and cast charge, i tried experimenting but it all failed. Please help me

/cast [stance:1] Berserker stance
    /cast [stance:3] Recklessness
    /cast [stance:2] Battle Stance

This is the macro I use to activate recklesness and go back to battle stance

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curi View Post

This is the macro I use to activate recklesness and go back to battle stance
    Ahh thanks, but i know absolutely nothing about macros so how can i add bloodrage and charge after i switch to battle stance?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archdevilro View Post
    these macros suck, it's like 1 macro for each ability
    as a warrior you need your macros to have as many abilities in 1 to make it easier to fight
    you'll just get them mixed and fail terrible if you use these
    nice effort tho
    Well this is a list of many useful macros, it is ofcourse optional if you want to merge them or not. And with so many different key binding ther is out there I really cant see your problem. Click much?

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Swifty Protection 1shot macro

/cast [stance:3] Defensive Stance
    /cast [stance:2] Shield Block
    /use <Trinket>
    famous swifty prot 1shot macro.
    After this you charge -> shield slam crit for a gazillion. only use the red part if you have a trinket that can increase your dmg or shield block value

OK yeah I am a noob warrior tank, just hit 80 a week ago and Friday was my first ICC raid (EZ LOOTZ). I did fine, but saw this and had a question.

Why would I end in battle stance? Or do you charge, slam and change to Defense stance?
    "Peace is a lie"

Because, in def stance you got reduced dmg. Battle stance also provides 10% arpen.

Hey guys i have a question.
    Ive just recently started playing a warrior.
    All the marcos up so far have been a big help.
    But i want to ask a little more.

So i have a marco
    /cast [stance: 1] Battle Stance: [stance: 3] Berserker Stance
    /cast {stance: 1] Berserker Stance: [stance: 3] Battle Stance
    to switch between those two stances.

But i would like to find a marco that
    Puts me into defensive stance
    casts disarm
    then when i hit the macro i linked above
    it should throw me into battle.

i might be making this a bit to confusing formyself but thats why im asking for help.

Second macro i need help with is one that will
    when clicked throw on my sword and sheild.
    then when clicked again, throw on my 2h weapon.

any help or advice would be awesome, thanks in advance.

/cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance; [stance:2/3] Battle Stance

/cast [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance; [stance:2] Disarm

Those should work.

Macro 1 :
    /cast Defensive stance
    /cast Disarm
    /cast Battle stance

as easy as that ! But be carefull : if (it happens) you are out of your target range (of your target suddenly is behind you), and meanwhile you spam your macro, then you're fucked because Disarm wont happen AND you'll go back to Battle stance. You probably shouldnt include /cast battle stance in the macro but not a big deal.

Macro 2 :
    /equip name of the one hander
    /equip name of the shield
    /equip name of the two hander

I guess.

I am looking for some solutions to my "I gotz too many abilities" macro problem.

I use 4 mod macros, all of which look something like this:
    #showtooltip [Ability]
    /cast [mod=ctrl] Shockwave; [mod=shift] Shoot; Bloodrage

Now, my 4 macros handle: Shockwave, Shoot, Bloodrage, Cshout OR Bshout, Shield Block, Disarm, Concussion Blow, Shield Bash, Spell Reflect, Charge, Intercept, and lastly, Taunt.

I used to have GoRevenge for leveling, and still use the macro:
    /cast !Heroic Strike
    /cast Revenge

Looking to incorporate Cleave and Demoralizing Shout into these macros, by possibly eliminating an ability (using a sequence or something). "Alt" modifier is not an option, as I use that as my Ventrilo bind. (and if I decide to Tab-target and use an alt mod at the same time... /sigh).

I have some ideas after reading the master list of macros on Page1:

/cast !Cleave
    /cast Thunder Clap

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge, Intercept, Charge;

Any further suggestions?
    <Hell> is now recruiting!!! ~ <Hell> Recruitment Thread

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys!

Kinda new to the protection thing as warrior. I'm trying the

"#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /use [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][harm,nodead][target=targettarget, harm, nodead]&#91;] Devastate"

Atm and it seems broken. It worked very well a while ago. Anything wrong with it?

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 04:10 PM ----------

Last edited by Emokisse; 2010-08-02 at 04:11 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emokisse View Post
    Hi guys!

Kinda new to the protection thing as warrior. I'm trying the

"#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /use [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][harm,nodead][target=targettarget, harm, nodead]&#91;] Devastate"

Atm and it seems broken. It worked very well a while ago. Anything wrong with it?

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 04:10 PM ----------

Looks like the end of this line:

has been added by a copy/paste glitch with the form.

Should read if I'm not mistaken:
    /use [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][harm,nodead][target=targettarget, harm, nodead] Devastate
    Last edited by Krahsniy; 2010-09-10 at 12:09 AM. Reason: mistakes in text

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke View Post
    I personally have cancel bladestorm on the same makro with /cast charge
    digging the switch of the C to a K in macro.
    sassy

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a macro that will cast Heroic Strike when only above a certain rage? (60)

Quote Originally Posted by Piklez View Post
    Is there a macro that will cast Heroic Strike when only above a certain rage? (60)
    Unfortunately no, I am not even sure you could do this with an addon.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [harm, mod:shift, @mouseover] Heroic Throw; [mod:alt, harm, @mouseover] reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [harm, @mouseover] Taunt; [mod:alt, help, @mouseover] Intervene
    Combines all my mouseover stuff onto one convenient button, depending on modifier. Shift = Heroic Throw. Alt = Charge, Intercept and Intervene. No mod = Taunt. Works beautifully.

Deleted
    Just noticed there was already a sticky thread for warrior macros after posting in another. Sorry! Here is my most useful warrior macro:

My mouseover variation of the "Warbringer" macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip Charge
    /castsequence [@mouseover,harm][@targettarget,harm][harm] reset=15 Charge,Intercept; [@mouseover,help][help] Intervene
    /target [@mouseover,harm][@targettarget,harm]
    /startattack

#showtooltip Charge
    /castsequence [@mouseover,harm][@targettarget,harm][harm] reset=15 Charge,Intercept; [@mouseover,help][help] Intervene
    /target [@mouseover,harm][@targettarget,harm]
    /startattack

Description: prot charge macro requiring Warbringer talent. It enables back to back charging of your mouseover target or your target's target or your harmful target. If your mouseover target is helpful it will intervene instead. Either way it will "charge" in the general direction of whatever your mouse or target is pointing at. Then it sets your target to your mouseover target or target's target if either were harmful and starts attacking it. This is required because charging a mouseover target or target's target does not automatically set your current target to it. Finally, it starts attacking the target so you can get additional rage from white attacks without waiting for you to first select your intended target and then use a special attack.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-02 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    I've been searching for a while after an interrupt macro that will use pummel and if pummel is on CD put on a shield and shield bash.
    I can only find macros that will shield bash if i have a shield equipped. I'm a novice at creating macro's myself so i don't know if it's even possible or something like that.

(Sorry if the is the wrong thread, I'm new to the forums here).

Edit: typo's

^

I dont think you can make any macro with an "if" conditionner. Wow macro are really the kind of macro that allow you to use some simple command, but they cannot think in your place.