Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WoW in China, Blue posts, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Eradarus
    Seriously...its about time that someone did something about the faceroll BS retardins pull. LoH, Bubble heal, ect is just ridiculous. No other class has to be killed three times before they actually go down.

Now if stunlock would just get fixed.
    Oh, you mean ROGUE stunlock, too?

How about DRUID stunlock?

Mages, too?

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

Paladins might need PvP nerfs, but for the love of god, it's perfect in PvE now, stop messing with people not doing freaking PvP.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Paladins too defensive in PvP
    I'll add it's also a problem where paladins as a whole are too defensive and not just the Protection spec ones. You see people describing fighting a Retribution paladin as a three phase boss fight. You might get them down, but then they can reset the fight with Lay on Hands. You get them down again and they bubble and heal.
    Blizzard finally admits the problem with fighting Paladins in PVP.

Well thank god i don't live in china :-X

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The “parry gibs” phenomenon you are describing was a much bigger deal in the age of crushing blows (which ironically you are nostalgic for). Today, the increased damage that a parry-stacking tank would suffer from parry speedup is pretty trivial. Besides, we turn it off on many bosses for which it would cause a problem
    The final blow against those suckers against dw tanking ("PARRY GIBZ U DIE NOOB LOLOLOL")

DK tanks frost DW with 2%+2% parry enchants best Sindragosa tanks? for the high parry and Frigid Dreadplate and Improved Frost Presence and Acclimation?

I say YES

Edit: i have to correct myself here, because there is also a 4% parry enchant for 2h (even better), anyways its good for dw to be viable. Unholy tanking with Magic Suppresion and Anti magic zone could be nice also
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

I don't understand, according to Reuters, TBC is the latest version in China? I don't understand.
    BAMF.

The sad thing about the nerf, is that in like 3 hours, Blizz may make a second announcment saying " opps, never mind, we decided that Pallies are in no need of nerfs, so instead we'll nerf everyone else instead."

On the China subject, this will be a bad day for Blizzard unfortunatly, if they loose their buissness base in China they may loose alot of revenue. Though I have heard of duing the WotLK crisis, and unable to disrespect the dead (Death Knights) Many chinese switched to Korean and other asian countries servers that were outside of the embargo. Perhaps if Blizz is lucky the people struck by the Chinese ban hammer will go there instead. That communist Mao and his reign are even now cutting into wow... and I remember a person in the white house, who made a speach to a bunch of High School students, saying that the two people she looked up to the most were Mother Teresa Mao Zedong. Heaven forbid if America began to slowly turn into a communist nation, with people in charge who look up to people like that... but thats politics, and I've said too much.

To get off that subject, and back to the nerf on Pallies. I hope they do stick with it! There is nothing worse then haveing a 3 phase boss fight just to take a single pally down, and like 10 horde against them. Only to end up with them bubbling and hearthing back home. Thats almost as bad as a bosses enrage timer.

I will be okay with paladin nerfs when the class finally has some sort of snare and/or casting interrupt ability. You know, like most other classes. I wouldn't consider HoJ comparable, as it has a one minute cooldown unless you spec into prot.

Ok so I have been hearing as of 3.3 pallys will NO longer be able to cast Lay on Hands on our selves. I know QQ some more, BUT i am pretty upset about this. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER in 14 years of playing RPG games, be it online in DnD or anything that I can be a paladin in have I EVER been able to NOT cast Lay on Hands on myself. You want the game to be bland or you want each class to have somethign that makes us special. Me personally I am a prot pally and it hurts me so much to see you guys move us closer to a war than as our own individual class. This nerf is completely retarded and I can say that this will greatly decrease my wanting to play any of blizz's future games because your taking what makes a pally a pally out of the game essentially. I am extremely offended by it. All I guess I'm really trying to say is if you want to not let us cast Lay on Hands on our selves might as well take our class and make it warrior, o and then take portals and food away from mages so you can finish destroying this game.

(removed)

Clearly this game is balanced around 1v1 and BG's because LoH can totally be used in arena. Oh noez a paladin bubbles, not like any other class can do anything to save themselves. There no shield walls, ice blocks, vanishes, sprints, deterrence, Power Word Shields, life taps, and the list goes on.
    And for anyone saying stunlock rets, lol. Yea 1 minute CD on a 6 second stun you would trinket, oh my god. But rogues don't stun lock.
    It's not like healers can just stand and heal then /dance through a ret paladins damage. Oh wait. But it's ok, Blizz will blindside the fact of arms warriors, rogues, frost mages, warlock burst.

TL;DR every class has abilities for oh shit moments, make divine shield last only say 3 seconds and have a deep holy talent to make it 6 seconds. Or remove it from ret and prot paladins and only a holy talent while giving ret an effective interrupt.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi
    Come on China.. Give me a break.. I feel sick and sorry for the chinese players that wont be able to play on chinese servers.. Someone should start sending them Taiwanese accounts.. God i hate China at times :S
    I wonder if that's the same level of hate I have for people with overused deviantart tutorial Photoshop sigs.

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs
    I don't understand, according to Reuters, TBC is the latest version in China? I don't understand.
    The Chinese have always got expansions a year (give or take) after the rest of the world. Stars doesn't play on Chinese server iirc.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Denmon

China made me facepalm so hard I broke my fucking nose
    Really don't now how hard I fell there..

Tho, poor china ..
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I've heard that China have some issues with accepting people playing crossgender characters and wanted to ban all of it or something like that. Something really needs to be done over there. How about giving a napkin to Hu Jintao and CHOKE him with it? Nah, but seriously, if theyre are to be part of so much of the world of today, like the FN and similar, they need to bloody adapt to the way of living that has meant countries come together and put down that stupid warbanner.

YEAH NO MORE CHINAFARMERS!!!
    ... we have to learn korean and romanian now :

bad News for China.

Deleted

To all the ''No moar gold farmerz'' people, though luck, its just the chinese servers shutting down, chinese people who can lay their hands on an EU/US wow copy can still continue to rip us off for their daily amount of gold

give CS mortal strike effect like on ptr and sure nerf the survivability all u want