Thread: Priest Halo?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Priest Halo?

What is this halo? I've been looking through Priest buffs on Wowhead and no images seem to match it.

Re: Priest Halo?

t7 helm?

Isn't a buff, its a helm for tier seven gear.

T7 o T3

It's not a helm, it's the inner fire animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    No, that is the T7 or T3 helm... it's plainly obvious because the rest of her armor is either T3 or 7.
    hmm yes you're right. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Kait
    It's not a helm, it's the inner fire animation.
    No, that is the T7 or T3 helm... it's plainly obvious because the rest of her armor is either T3 or 7.

15+ Year Old Account

Given the coloring, covered middrift, open sleeves compared to a skin tight sleeve, and the fact that T3 is a very rare thing to see, this is T7. Infact if you look more closely at the coloring, its specifically the 10 man T7 version because of the red coloring it has in it compared to the green that the 25 man version has. What I find interesting is that a gnome has it on without having engineering goggles on...unless you can still have that one "buff" of the last person that used the teleport device after you take your engineering goggles off.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Given the coloring, covered middrift, open sleeves compared to a skin tight sleeve, and the fact that T3 is a very rare thing to see, this is T7. Infact if you look more closely at the coloring, its specifically the 10 man T7 version because of the red coloring it has in it compared to the green that the 25 man version has. What I find interesting is that a gnome has it on without having engineering goggles on...unless you can still have that one "buff" of the last person that used the teleport device after you take your engineering goggles off.
    If you look a bit closer you can see the set in the picture is green. Eitherway it's from the Cataclysm trailer, showing a Gnome Priest.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daljo
    If you look a bit closer you can see the set in the picture is green. Eitherway it's from the Cataclysm trailer, showing a Gnome Priest.
    If you paid attention to priest T7 from 25 man you'd realize there's ZERO red in it. The 25 man version is green & gold with some brown highlighting. The 10 man is brown-ish red, gold, red, and and black/charcol. The gnome pic above has ZERO bright green in it (aka 25 man set). It has red, brown-ish red, gold, and what appears to be a charcoal grey color from shadowing that could be argued is green tinted. The fact remains the 25 man version has ZERO red in it which that pic clearly shows.

Nice try.

Just so you can see for yourself:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...riest_heal.jpg 10 man set
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...riest_heal.jpg 25 man set

Granted those are on human not gnomes but I think you get the point.

If you paid attention to priest T7 from 25 man you'd realize there's ZERO red in it. The 25 man version is green & gold with some brown highlighting. The 10 man is brown-ish red, gold, red, and and black/charcol. The gnome pic above has ZERO bright green in it (aka 25 man set). It has red, brown-ish red, gold, and what appears to be a charcoal grey color from shadowing that could be argued is green tinted. The fact remains the 25 man version has ZERO red in it which that pic clearly shows.

Nice try.

Just so you can see for yourself:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...riest_heal.jpg 10 man set
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...riest_heal.jpg 25 man set

Granted those are on human not gnomes but I think you get the point.

i dont mean to offend you.
    but you clearly have an issue with red/green colors. go to your ophthalmologist (eye doc)
    there is no red on the gnome, its the 25er set.

i like big butts and i cannot lie.

15+ Year Old Account

Ok for the retarded I will make things really simple for you to understand. Below is a pic that combines the gnome, 25 man, and 10 man pictures. I added the gnome and 10 man cuts to the full unaltered 25 man pic. If you seriously think that its the 25 man then YOU are the one that needs to get YOUR eyes checked not me.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7597/human25man.jpg

15+ Year Old Account

Wait better yet take a look at the pic below & pay extremely close attention to the center of the chest (follow the bright pink arrows if you're blind/not-that-bright) and explain to me how you can argue that the gnome (the one in the middle) has the same color center of the chest as the one on the left (the 25 man version which has a teal green-ish color & has the longest pink arrow pointing to it too for quick finding) and not the one on the right (the 10 man version which in that lighting has a bright red unlike the Liz Taylor-esque lit gnome's soft lit red orange)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/670...5manedited.jpg

Actually, I think I'm going to have to agree that it's probably T7.25. When I first looked at it, I thought it was T7.10 and wouldn't have thought any different, but in light of this discussion, there's two important things that are important here.

1. The lighting of the entire picture is skewed to the red. This happens in a some environments. This alone doesn't mean it's one or the other, but it is an explanation for why T7.25 might look red when it's not.

2. There are some greenish/bluish colors which simply are not present on T7.10. Look at the side of the robe by her right foot (on the left side of the picture); there's a clear band of a bluish color right about where her knee is. This corresponds with the bluish colors on the side of the T7.25 robe which are distinctly orange-brown on T7.10. Next, look at the circle of light right in the middle of the shoulder piece. This has a greenish tinge to it on the gnome, which corresponds with the T7.25 shoulders, while the T7.10 shoulders are white.

So, in conclusion, I think it's a bad picture, but I'm reasonably sure it's T7.25 not T7.10.

Wait better yet take a look at the pic below & pay extremely close attention to the center of the chest (follow the bright pink arrows if you're blind/not-that-bright) and explain to me how you can argue that the gnome (the one in the middle) has the same color center of the chest as the one on the left (the 25 man version which has a teal green-ish color & has the longest pink arrow pointing to it too for quick finding) and not the one on the right (the 10 man version which in that lighting has a bright red unlike the Liz Taylor-esque lit gnome's soft lit red orange)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/670...5manedited.jpg
    sorry mate. you're not making it any better.
    the colour is still green. it's the 25er set.
    the gnome wears a green set.

edit: i am sorry, but wtf are we arguing about ?
    the dude is quite obviously colourblind and thus unable to ever become a pilot, no harm done.
    calling a banana an apple will not make people believe its an apple.
    see the red car over there ? cwhatididthar ?

Notice how the gnomes skin is tinted orange and so is the spell. Inner Fire is a yellowish spell but the orange in it is not in the spell we use on live. There may have been a recoloration but from the looks of it, it's an environmental change.

Also...Green/Blue/White shoulders and Green/Blue/White gloves = t7.5

/end discussion

It's green. The local lighting effects around the gnome gives it an orange look.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

The 25 man version is green & gold with some brown highlighting.
    The gnome pic above has ZERO bright green in it (aka 25 man set).
    The fact remains the 25 man version has ZERO red in it which that pic clearly shows.

Nice try.
    wha...?

Lol, someone in here needs some oculist.

My main is priest.
    The gnome is wearing the 25man set.

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by VaterCumsprite
    sorry mate. you're not making it any better.
    the colour is still green. it's the 25er set.
    the gnome wears a green set.

edit: i am sorry, but wtf are we arguing about ?
    the dude is quite obviously colourblind and thus unable to ever become a pilot, no harm done.
    calling a banana an apple will not make people believe its an apple.
    see the red car over there ? cwhatididthar ?
    no sorry i dont see the red car... anyhow a simple way to think of it is..... the wotlk trailer had a BC set (t4) and the cat trailer would most likely have a wotlk set (t7) both are entry sets too

:O