... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: T10 Models Recap, MLG Anaheim, Blue posts

Cool

15+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the hugs.

*whimpers and cries in corner*
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Im still not sure what the big deal with this LoH stuff is, I cant imagine anybody would complain about paladins in PvE since its to everybodies advantage to do the best that they can.

So if its PvP thats causing all the trouble... well thats just retarded... the only place LoH even comes into play is battlegrounds, and then its pretty much once per game since I cant recall much of any BGs lasting more than 20 mins these days.
    So we have people whining about paladins being able to heal themselves fully once every battleground, and from what ive personally seen, it usually just delays the paladins violent death for a few more seconds anyway. I haven't been afraid of a paladin in a long time but then I dont run around by myself like a moron in BGs.

honestly now, what part of the rogue T10 getup says stealth? Massive shoulders covered in spikes? What ever happend to sets like the rogue T1? Shinobi ninja style. These new armor sets are 90% crap, quick and thrown together, half of them are rip offs and look like re-skins from bosses and trash mobs. With the amount of money i've poured into the blizzard coffers over the years, they should be able to hire a better dev team lol. Yeah, im QQing, big deal. Cataclysm can't get here fast enough to quell the steady stream of disappointments.

p.s. even though i don't have a shammy, would be nice to finally see what im gonna be standing next to for the lichking kill photo :P

"We agree with Communism."

I knew it!

Guys.

I found the Shaman Tier 10!

Ready?

Freakin' epic.

You people are are so happy that LoH is being taken away from us pallys, with doing that you are taking away something that makes the class its own. In principle of it it would be like taking totems away from a shammy, mage food and ports away from a mage, summon stone or SS away from a lock, those are ALL things that make each of those classes its own. I understand you are mad cause o i feel like i have to kill a pally 3 times what about rogues and their stun locks? ppl QQ about that but nothing is done, it just seems like blizz is out to destroy anything that is Pally, might as well take the class out of the game if your going to not let us cast LoH on ourselves. Instead of taking it away why do you make it a 20 min CD regardless and make it so we loose ALL our mana for idk like 10 seconds or something that way its as if we "cant do anything" for 10 sec allowing those that are being babies have a bit of an advantage. Blizz you really should take into consideration the fact your ruining the paladin class by doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taekrys
    It bypass MS in the sense that even with MS up you will get a half-health bar... And since you will be around 20% when that happen, if will take you to 70%.
    A LoH crit, instead, means a real bypass since you will get to 100% even from 10%.

On an unrelated note, just try to be Shaman in arena and purge Avenging Wrath instead of healing yourself or kiting like desperate while Pala try to burn you down along with his 5 secs ranged istant stun... You are done for before getting to avening wrath, puring a lot of useless things on the way there.
    Waste even a mere GCD on the wrong spell during Pally-burn and you are DEAD.
    Crits on spells are not double like melee, therefore if you have 20k hp, LoH will crit for 30k. If you have an MS effect on you, it will crit heal for 15k which will not bring you up to 100% health if you are at 10%.

Dude, don't complain about paladin stuns... You have grounding totem on a 15 second CD (untalented) while a ret pally (PVP spec/talented) has a 40 second CD on his ranged stun. L2grounding totem?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

I'm not that much effected by this, as I do BGs just for fun, and it'll still be useful in PVE. But, for the love of god, could we get some Offensive utility if we're getting our Defensive utility taken away?

Please? A silence? An interrupt like Kick? Something? We keep getting our abilities taken away and we don't have enough abilities to start with.

Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Hey.. look.. hunter T10 still looks shit.

Give every class LOH and tell me it's not cheap. glad it's nerfed it was cheap as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblelicous
    You people are are so happy that LoH is being taken away from us pallys, with doing that you are taking away something that makes the class its own. In principle of it it would be like taking totems away from a shammy, mage food and ports away from a mage, summon stone or SS away from a lock, those are ALL things that make each of those classes its own. I understand you are mad cause o i feel like i have to kill a pally 3 times what about rogues and their stun locks? ppl QQ about that but nothing is done, it just seems like blizz is out to destroy anything that is Pally, might as well take the class out of the game if your going to not let us cast LoH on ourselves. Instead of taking it away why do you make it a 20 min CD regardless and make it so we loose ALL our mana for idk like 10 seconds or something that way its as if we "cant do anything" for 10 sec allowing those that are being babies have a bit of an advantage. Blizz you really should take into consideration the fact your ruining the paladin class by doing this.
    i thought the fact that you were a plate wearing healer with bubbles made you your own class? among other things of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie
    Give every class LOH and tell me it's not cheap. glad it's nerfed it was cheap as hell
    Glad they gave more classes healing debuffs that's 4sho...
    Your logic makes a whole lot of sense.

/sarcasm
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted

Dont cry brother shamans! Our tier will be best looking as it was in Sunwell!

Quote Originally Posted by Tang
    Poor shaman. Forced to walk around for the next 6-8 months looking like a giant question mark.
    Question marks looks better than most of the other class tiers.

I love how now the shaman t10 set will get a front page news post all to itself now.

So overall I see that nwo is just the normal, QQ my class is working as intended and can't accept any change.

Can't wait till they tweek LoH needs some.

Also poor poor shammys....

LoL

all these pages of Paladin QQ made my day

anyway, here the new way for Blizz to nerf class

Announce a nerf to a some kind powerfull but not gamebreaking ability

community QQ about this nerf

Blizz nerf other spell in background without any QQ

before ptr going live, Blizz say oh well, we will not nerf "that OP spell" that much finally

Everyone is Happy!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNordi
    This may have been said already but..

"This isn't a non-issue just because it doesn't affect Arenas. "

... really.. use double negatives more.. and make sense more.. plz?

AND REALLY... if blizz cannot relize that palidans AS A CLASS are OP then they are idiots...

and any palidan that disagrees.. I truly am sorry but you really need to understand class mechanics. I can own the hell out of a ret palidan as a feral druid, but if they have both bubble and lay on hands ready.. I'm usually hard pressed to do anything vs them.. It truly is sad when a class cannot relize when their own abilities make the most fail players able to compete. I'm sorry but re-roll if you want to actually be competitive, because right now your just a nub face-rolling your keyboard to beat anyone.
    its a sad fact that he actualy had to make an account just to say this. i feel sorry for people like that.
    /sigh

I love the paladins complaining if you dont like getting nerfed become a rogue or dk and quit yer crying.
    As far as shamans still not getting a screenie what do you expect they'll get recolored huntard set and be damn grateful for it.