Poll: Druid or Pally?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

DRuid or Pally !HELP!

Okay, im just starting wow again after a while.
    I'm either rolling Druid or Pally.
    But i have a few questions in which im hoping you guys can answer and shed your opinions on.
    I want to be able to walk into things and they die. So i would like an OP class,
    I Would be going Ret and Feral mains, But i would like to try tanking at some point.

Whats more OP, Druid or pally? if either,
    WHich provides Better DPS?
    WHat levels faster?
    Whats more viable for pve/pvp?
    What has better Survivablity?

What do you generally find Funner to play?

Thanks alot,

Shameonyou x

Re: DRuid or Pally !HELP!

Just from personal experience I prefer Paladin. My first main was a druid that I started back in Vanilla. He's still only level 68, and I've got 3 other characters that are level 80, including a Paladin.

I would have said test them both out, but Druids don't get cat form until level 20, which take too long for a simple trial run.

I definitely think Paladins are more OP than Druids, and I found that my ret Paladin's passive self-healing to be better than my feral druid's. Meaning less downtime/ faster levelling. Shifting forms as a druid, while only a minor inconvenience, is still a hassle compared to the Paladin. Stealthing in cat form also takes longer, compared with the Paladin's ability to charge in to the fray.

Hope that provides some insight, but I'd definitely suggest waiting for some pro-druid arguments aswell.

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

Leveling is easier as a paladin, but druid endgame is arguably more fun IMO. That is not to say feral druid leveling isn't easy, it is, and that paladin endgame isn't fun, which it is.

I play both a druid(feral) and a pally(holy/prot) and i will say, feral dps is one of the most complicated things to do, so i suggest a pally, along with 19% of the playerbase
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

Warlock.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood
    Warlock.
    I know it's not part of what you asked, but it's the right answer.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Druid. You'll thank me later. (That is, if the nerfs are as big as people say, though they never are.)

1. Paladins are more OP at the moment.
    2. Depends on the player, they can arguably do about the same dps.
    3. Paladins level faster as you can kill more mobs at once in ret.
    4. Paladins are better in pvp, while druids can conform to anything you want for pve.
    5. Paladins are the class with the most survivability in prot.

Paladins can get extremely boring, while druids can always become more interesting.

If you never want to be asked to heal, go DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizesu
    1. Paladins are more OP at the moment.
    2. Depends on the player, they can arguably do about the same dps.
    3. Paladins level faster as you can kill more mobs at once in ret.
    4. Paladins are better in pvp, while druids can conform to anything you want for pve.
    5. Paladins are the class with the most survivability in prot.

Paladins can get extremely boring, while druids can always become more interesting.

If you never want to be asked to heal, go DK.