Page 1 of 3
LastLast

malfurion stormrage

I will not be surprised if tyrande and malfurion owns us in cataclysm the owner of druid "pwnage" and a imba priest got something too say about the neverending struggle that is azeroth. thrall will be a advisor, jaina will own. (the most powerfull sorcerer in azeroth), cairne will be the leader of hope, sylvanas windrunner will pwn the lich king with jaina in wotlk i think. bolvar will never succumb too the lich king. he will be a leader in some way.(or the guy from the Q where adal saves the guy) he will maybe be the lich king.

but.one thing is sure. the most OP drood will have a important role in cataclysm:P

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: malfurion stormrage

Even though Malfurion might be the strongest humanoid in Cataclysm, he will perform a neutral role.

I can understand, but I also hope that Malfurion will kick some serious Orc butt now that he sees that the son of the murderer of his god leads their people.

You are right about Bolvar..
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

isnt he stuck in the emerald dream?

edit
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    Even though Malfurion might be the strongest humanoid in Cataclysm, he will perform a neutral role.
    the orc destroy the forest he protect the forest with his life if needed

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by HolyshockTalniEU
    isnt he stuck in the emerald dream?

edit
    the orc destroy the forest he protect the forest with his life if needed
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Cenarius

Arm yourself with knowledge

Because they drank from the blood of Mannoroth AND because they're savages, they killed him.
    It's like a man defending his home when it's being robbed and then getting killed by the burglars. Would you agree with the burglars?

You would think by the changes in the world ( Ashenvale being completely chopped down ) that Malfurion would be none to happy with the Orcs.. or the Horde.

However the mass of Horde QQ if Malfurion isn't neutral would be absolute chaos

I hate sharing our leaders with the Horde :P They never share theirs >

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    because they do not like being friendly with alliance pigs
    "We shall strike down our foe with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear." - Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dant
    Blizzard won't do anything stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm
    Thrall is too naive and incompetent

Quote Originally Posted by Montey
    because they do not like being friendly with alliance pigs
    They don't have to worry about that!

When I was level 6 I killed the Alliance pig " Princess " so everything is cool now.

Hell I even got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=1006

I s'pose only the regent Lord in Silvermoon has reason to dislike me... I did shoot him with a BB on Christmas morning :P

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Thrall being neutralized in Cata or was i misinformed?

They don't have to worry about that!

When I was level 6 I killed the Alliance pig " Princess " so everything is cool now.

Hell I even got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=1006

I s'pose only the regent Lord in Silvermoon has reason to dislike me... I did shoot him with a BB on Christmas morning :P
    i lol'd

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arahant
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Thrall being neutralized in Cata or was i misinformed?
    Misinformed. No wherehas it been said he will be neutral. He is reported to be leaving the Horde, Garrosh taking his place as Warchief, but that does not mean he will become neutral.

I do agree with the post about sharing leaders. I don't like it either. Malfurion is Alliance.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I do agree with the post about sharing leaders. I don't like it either. Malfurion is Alliance.
    No, Malfurion is Cenarion Circle, the neutral governing body of druids. Malfurion places his allegiance with nature itself. There is no doubt that Malfurion harbors some ill will towards the orcs for what Grom Hellscream did to Cenarius, but it is likely that he also has great respect for them due to Thrall's defense of Mt. Hyjal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc
    No, Malfurion is Cenarion Circle, the neutral governing body of druids. Malfurion places his allegiance with nature itself. There is no doubt that Malfurion harbors some ill will towards the orcs for what Grom Hellscream did to Cenarius, but it is likely that he also has great respect for them due to Thrall's defense of Mt. Hyjal.
    what about what the Orcs currently have done to Ashenvale since Hyjal?

I mean I'm sure he appreciative and stuff... but how many bad things can you do too one person and his people and keep saying " Don't be mad remember the 1 time I was nice to you! "

I would also say his rightful place is with the Alliance as the love of his life is a leader of the Alliance... :-\

Also the name Cenarion Circle.

The Cenarion Circle is an organization of druids, both tauren and night elf, named after Cenarius. Its members are dedicated to protecting nature and restoring the damage done to it by malevolent force
    You'd think these guys too would sway towards the Alliance considering the guy there faction is named after was killed by orcs and the orcs are still a malevolent force destroying Ashenvale

The Cenarion Circle is not without conflict. Staghelm, taking the mantle of archdruid after Malfurion Stormrage entered the Emerald Dream, objected to the introduction of the tauren into the order. He also embarked upon the creation of a new World Tree, Teldrassil, despite the objections of Remulos.
    Looks like Staghelm ( Alliance ) currently oversee's most of it. I would also assume then that the Tauren who were recently allowed into the order would align themselves with the Alliance as well.

what about what the Orcs currently have done to Ashenvale since Hyjal?
    What about it? Unlike his "shoot first and ask questions later" wife, Malfurion is slower to anger and more understanding. Only a small portion of Ashenvale has been cut down. Ashenvale is a zone, but Ashenvale forest entails most of Northern Kalimdor. But is not understandable? Where else would you get enough materials to construct Orgrimmar? Durotar? The Barrens?

I mean I'm sure he appreciative and stuff... but how many bad things can you do too one person and his people and keep saying " Don't be mad remember the 1 time I was nice to you! "
    And what bad things have the Horde personally done to Malfurion? Malfurion did not oppose the inclusion of the Thrall's forces in the Battle of Mt. Hyjal. Malfurion had no qualms about it and supported it: Tyrande opposed it on grounds of Cenarius's death. Malfurion did not.

I would also say his rightful place is with the Alliance as the love of his life is a leader of the Alliance... :-\
    Malfurion probably considers himself slightly above the Alliance and Horde, since his allegiance to Azeroth itself was established prior to the present Alliance. His wife is the political/military leader of the Night Elves. He probably does have some allegiance to the Alliance, but it is likely in name only and only as it relates to either the Night Elves or the whole of Azeroth.

You'd think these guys too would sway towards the Alliance considering the guy there faction is named after was killed by orcs and the orcs are still a malevolent force destroying Ashenvale
    Well I do not see orcs in the Cenarion Circle, do you? But the question is whether or not (or to what extent) Cenarius harbors ill will towards the Horde. All signs indicate that Cenarius will be reborn or will return to the lands of the living at some point, so we will likely see then. But what malevolent force are you talking about?

Looks like Staghelm ( Alliance ) currently oversee's most of it. I would also assume then that the Tauren who were recently allowed into the order would align themselves with the Alliance as well.
    Staghelm opposed the inclusion of the tauren on grounds of 'purity.' It was at Malfurion who was willing to accept them. But why do people keep trying to "ship" the tauren with the Alliance? Spiritually and culturally, the tauren are much closer with the orcs than to any other playable race. And the allegiance of the tauren to the Horde occurred prior to their limited inclusion into the Cenarion Circle.

What about it? Unlike his "shoot first and ask questions later" wife, Malfurion is slower to anger and more understanding. Only a small portion of Ashenvale has been cut down. Ashenvale is a zone, but Ashenvale forest entails most of Northern Kalimdor. But is not understandable? Where else would you get enough materials to construct Orgrimmar? Durotar? The Barrens?
    Ashzara

1) The trees of Azshara are not ideal for harvesting. They are dispersed and would require a greater dispersal of Horde forces over a larger concentration of land. 2) The woodland regions of Azshara are still part of Ashenvale forest.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by silisia
    I will not be surprised if tyrande and malfurion owns us in cataclysm the owner of druid "pwnage" and a imba priest got something too say about the neverending struggle that is azeroth. thrall will be a advisor, jaina will own. (the most powerfull sorcerer in azeroth), cairne will be the leader of hope, sylvanas windrunner will pwn the lich king with jaina in wotlk i think. bolvar will never succumb too the lich king. he will be a leader in some way.(or the guy from the Q where adal saves the guy) he will maybe be the lich king.

but.one thing is sure. the most OP drood will have a important role in cataclysm:P
    The guy A'dal saves is actually in heaven or something, the "paradise". He's infact one of the employees' brother who died in cancer, so they made that quest chain just for him.. His last name was Bridenbrad or something, just like Crusader Bridenbrad

1) The trees of Azshara are not ideal for harvesting. They are dispersed and would require a greater dispersal of Horde forces over a larger concentration of land. 2) The woodland regions of Azshara are still part of Ashenvale forest.
    Not ideal?

The wood harvested in Ashenvale comes on the blood of countless battles and people... your telling me it's easier to cut trees in hostile territory constantly getting attacked then it is to go to Ashzara which is close and get no grief at all?

I'm sure the S.E corner of Ashazara would be considered just fine for you too cut... there isn't any Night Elf towns around there.

Tyrande attacked because the orcs had killed Cenarius. Attacking someone that killed your demi-God and friend ... how weird! Ashenvale forest is loads shorter than you make it to be, Ashenvale Forest is just in Ashenvale, seeing Felwood is inbetween Ashenvale and the rest of the northern Kalimdor (not counting Darkshore). They could get their trees from Un'goro or Azshara. Isn't that much worse than fighting over every inch of land with the night elves.

And what bad things have the Horde personally done to Malfurion? Malfurion did not oppose the inclusion of the Thrall's forces in the Battle of Mt. Hyjal. Malfurion had no qualms about it and supported it: Tyrande opposed it on grounds of Cenarius's death. Malfurion did not.
    Killing your teacher and friend for so many years is NOT personal? Please tell me you are joking, the only reason Malfurion sided with the Horde was because he knew the might of the Burning Legion, seeing he had fought them in the past (War of the Ancients).

Malfurion probably considers himself slightly above the Alliance and Horde, since his allegiance to Azeroth itself was established prior to the present Alliance. His wife is the political/military leader of the Night Elves. He probably does have some allegiance to the Alliance, but it is likely in name only and only as it relates to either the Night Elves or the whole of Azeroth.
    Because its not like the Horde razing Ashenvale all the way to where Astranaar stands now is against his allegiance to the night elves and Azeroth?

Well I do not see orcs in the Cenarion Circle, do you? But the question is whether or not (or to what extent) Cenarius harbors ill will towards the Horde. All signs indicate that Cenarius will be reborn or will return to the lands of the living at some point, so we will likely see then. But what malevolent force are you talking about?
    Staghelm opposed the inclusion of the tauren on grounds of 'purity.' It was at Malfurion who was willing to accept them. But why do people keep trying to "ship" the tauren with the Alliance? Spiritually and culturally, the tauren are much closer with the orcs than to any other playable race. And the allegiance of the tauren to the Horde occurred prior to their limited inclusion into the Cenarion Circle.
    Cenarius was KILLED by the Horde. Sure, you can say the fel orcs killed him, but what does the current Horde do? They CONTINUE destroying Ashenvale, the reason he attacked them, AND the son of his murderer is its leader in Cataclysm.

Just a quick question regarding him... when he comes back, is he going to be taking over the Night Elves as their racial leader?