Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Joke] "Blizzard" Releases Shaman T10, with Apology.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dear Shamans,
    First, let me start by apologizing for your Tier10 Preview's delay. We honestly forgot that the Shaman class existed until we were looking over our complete Preview Page here, and asked the Website designers why there was still a blank button.

Our bad.

However, because the Shaman community deserves a quick response, we have spent the last twelve minutes sketching up your armor set. I believe you will be as pleased as we are.

PS: The squirrel with the mohawk needs to be fed hourly, or he will die. There is a quest to capture a new squirrel, take him to the Barbershop, and finally track down a Legendary Blacksmith who will undergo the dangerous and expensive procedure to replace your dead squirrel with a live one. Repercussions for not replacing your dead squirrel are still being worked out. Expect the worst.
    However, it does not end there.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dear Shamans,

In our recent preview of the Shaman Tier10 set, we unintentionally let you have a bucket. We apologize for the confusion, and the bucket has since been removed.

That bucket was going to get its very own preview, as it is the second confirmed Icecrown Legendary, the "Bucket of Absolution". It was never intended to be in the Shaman preview, or even usable by the Shaman class.

Once again, we apologize for any confusion that the bucket may have caused. Rest assured we have stolen it away from the Shaman in question.
    So...we had a bucket...then they stole it?

PS: This was a joke, as pointed out in the title. If this brought a smile to your face, or you like my Artwork and would like to see some slightly more serious concept art and sketches, this is a link to my DeviantArt account.

Pageviews, comments, critiques, and just saying "hey" are all appreciated.

Answers to future questions: Yes, he's wearing a bathrobe, has a dead Sea Lion strapped to him, that is the WWE Shaman belt, the Dungeon1 Shoulders have made a triumphant return, this time sporting an Antique Key, a Squirrel with a mohawk, a Nintendo DS, a Spatula, and a Bathroom Scrubby-brush, and yes, they've stoled your bucket.
    Last edited by Abolishment; 2010-12-02 at 02:53 AM.

Re: [Joke] "Blizzard" Releases Shaman T10, with Apology.

I like it! thanks blizz!

haha

No they be stealing ma buckets!!!!

I really wanted the bucket :'( :'( :'(
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Quote Originally Posted by totty
    Not that funny topic tbh.
    Humor is subjective. I'm sorry that my particular brand of humor did not amuse you.

sick

It is because you are beeing a pussy and keep telling that it is a joke.

You know why it should be fun to make something fake? "But if you could fool them, even for a second, then you can make them wonder, and then you... then you got to see something really special... you really don't know?... it was... it was the look on their faces... " - Magician from The Prestige

You are not fooling us, at all. Therefore it is not fun for you nor us.
    ^This basically.

I think those are the best shoulders I've seen... ever.

hey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

15+ Year Old Account

We can not haz buckit? :'(

I will give my life for the nation. ~Naoto Kan. SNN

I thought it was pretty damn funny.

All you other haters don't deserve a bucket, anyway. :P

wtb those shoulders!

The cooking utensils on the shoulder gave it away as a joke.....
    Quote from: Biged781 on May 03, 2010, 08:38:47 am
    You my friend are just short of the sense-of-humor softcap.

You know why it should be fun to make something fake? "But if you could fool them, even for a second, then you can make them wonder, and then you... then you got to see something really special... you really don't know?... it was... it was the look on their faces... " - Magician from The Prestige

i have to say, this is actually the most Loser post ive seen on here in quite a while. how long did it take you to look up and copy/paste that quote? the fact that it actually looks like you put some effort or thought into the post, and yet Still failed, makes it the worst.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

I actually like the concept of the wolf/bear pelt draped over the shoulders like shamans in WCIII. We can only dream.

I was amused, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Oh jeez... I bet you're a bundle of fun to be around. : /
    Lolinternet.

If this was real i would revert back to pve just so i could look pimp i mean how cool is that :P

I'm a shaman and I think I'm about to cry.

;_;

I think the dieing squirrel is pretty badass. What other class has dieing animals on their shoulders?

Nobody, thats who.