Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Psychic Horror ==> That's Enough !

I'm just so fed up with this damn so called "defensive CC" that we can use ONLY EVERY 2 MINUTES ! So many times in pvp I wished the Cd was reset to 1 minute... and I would have survived ! Maybe not win but I would have survived much longer....

I saw in the PTR that on a 1 minute Cooldown, the spell was really usefull... now it's just shitty. Don't you agree ?

And it's a a talent which is near our ultimate....
    Just how do they consider us to be viable in pvp if which time we have something cool to use, they nerf it....

Give us a true damn CC ! or just decrease it's CD....
    It's not because we like a steack that we want to know who's the cow.

Re: Psychic Horror ==> That's Enough !

You are not meant to be self-sufficient in PvP. Otherwise they would give you a 50% mortal strike, heals, tons of CC, plate armor, interrupts, silences, pets, stuns and a minipet that can do the MChammer dance after you have roflstomped your opponents.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

hahaha right.. go disc and your perfectly viable in pvp..

Noxia I agree, but can't you see actually we are below others classes or duo/trio in arenas ?

I'm just talking about decreasing a spell which made us viable in the 3.2 PTR and that was increased to 2 minutes.

Such ridiculous defensive CC shouldn't have a so big CD.
    We can disarm a melee every 2 minutes during 5 sec...
    Melee can interupt us every 30 sec while burst, stun, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by smeedsc
    two min CD to get the hell outta being death gripped into a cluster fuck of shit while silenced... = we cant do our thing either. a 1 min cd wouldnt be arena breaking at all.

2 mins is eternety especially with some hunter pet and a no skill faceraping warrior on you.
    I'm pretty sure Psychic Scream is our GTFO card, just sayin'.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmello
    I'm pretty sure Psychic Scream is our GTFO card, just sayin'.
    Its our "get away from me for a couple seconds unless you're dotted up which will make it 1-2 seconds" spell that every priest gets. Psychic Horror is supposed to be shadow priests TALENTED defensive pvp skill. It worked much better on the PTR than it did when the patch went live. It wasn't OP; it made us viable & gave us some survivability. Priest should not be forced to be a healer for pvp. People might argue that mages have 1 viable spec for pvp (frost) but the difference is they aren't drastically changing their role in a pvp setting by changing specs like we do. Shadow priests go from an offensive dps role to a HEALING role to be viable.

Well By the way, what was the reason Bli² gave for increasing the CD ? I can't remember

15+ Year Old Account

If I remember correctly they didn't give one. They simply changed it when it went live.

I will say that when P H was on the PTR in its 1 minute cool down form, I found myself feeling like.... like a real pvp class or something

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

So, they gave you a Death Coil that disarms instead of heals and you're complaining? Same cooldown, same duration, same use.

You not using it offensively is your own fault. It's amazing for interrupt combos and peeling. Shadow might not be in a great place right now, but at least properly utilize the tools they gave you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    So, they gave you a Death Coil that disarms instead of heals and you're complaining? Same cooldown, same duration, same use.

You not using it offensively is your own fault. It's amazing for interrupt combos and peeling. Shadow might not be in a great place right now, but at least properly utilize the tools they gave you.
    Its a 2 minute CD that doesn't last long by itself and breaks early because of dot dmg. Death Coil may heal the lock (great thing too) but the lock has a spammable fear. Our only defensive/offensive fears have a CD. Psychic Scream requires melee range & is 30 sec CD. Psychic Horror is a 2 minute CD ranged single target fear. Huge difference than what locks get. They have 3 types of fears and one is spammable.

Stop ur bitching, rogues arnt good in pvp anymore either........ oh wait

Lol ;D

I won't complain about rogues, or others classes, because I am not saying that others classes are OP, I'm saying we are UP (Underpowered).

I think a SP viable in pvp makes him OP, seeing the way they nerfed the cd...

I just hope 3.3 will make things feel easier...(miam VE buff)

Quote Originally Posted by Aonix
    hahaha right.. go disc and your perfectly viable in pvp..

Every season requires a bitch to pwn, it just happens the shadowpriest has been the bitch for the last 2 years, and that's just fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Every season requires a bitch to pwn, it just happens the shadowpriest has been the bitch for the last 2 years, and that's just fine by me.
    It's okay, shadowplay is going to be broken as shit in 3.3 so just pvp as disc until then if you gotta...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Actually for part of BC we were viable. I had a 2's team with my bf of the time who plays a resto shaman. We hit like 1750/1800 playing what started out as a team meant to just get points each week. He had no resil & was in T6 while I was in full pvp gear. I'm hoping for those days to come back!!!

The way u say BC, sounds like Before Christ to me...!
    As a disc priest, i would like to do some pew pewing in BG's but...can't do it with Pvp shadow spec cause dmg is too low (especially on 1vs1 with a good geared...whatever class) and with pve spec and gear ( 170 res - 2850sp - 22% crit ) tho' i always come first in dmg...i die like 3120987312987312872381973120 times in each bg...! P S with 24sec cd is very nice, but P H is kinda crap atm since it does 2sec "so called fear" and less than 5sec disarm and in dual speced classes (rogue - enhashaman and tard l2p ffs wtf dual wielding 2hand warriors) wich is TOTALLY USELESS......!

Anyway i just wanted to share my pain with all ya since im bored healing with my priest...!

15+ Year Old Account

Oh niki I'll totally agree with you on dying 3120987312987312872381973120 times in each BG as shadow. I see it if I don't die frequently in a BG then the other side sucked lol. The big thing is I do my fair share of killings though which makes up for how many times I die. I would like to see us have more survivability in pvp as shadow though because I hate how I can stay alive a whole lot more as a disc healer than I can as a shadow dps. Its gotten to the point that when I go in there as shadow I only put a few pieces of pvp gear on since I know I'm going to die frequently as it is & sacrafice that survivabilty for the extra dmg I do in mostly pve gear. Hell in WG I only put on a pvp trinket (even then its only if I remember to do it lol) and we never have tenacity. In those situations I know if I get targeted by someone with tenacity no pvp gear is going to save my life anyway since tenacity is too f'in OP (don't want to get THAT discussion started).

Quote Originally Posted by Shad47
    Well By the way, what was the reason Bli² gave for increasing the CD ? I can't remember
    He said that he didn't want Shadowpriests to be able to chain CC someone in PVP since they would be overpowered if they used Psychic Scream and Psychic Horror. No, I am being serious, that was the reason.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.