Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Psychic Horror ==> That's Enough !

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia
    You are not meant to be self-sufficient in PvP. Otherwise they would give you a 50% mortal strike, heals, tons of CC, plate armor, interrupts, silences, pets, stuns and a minipet that can do the MChammer dance after you have roflstomped your opponents.
    Oh...
    so every other class sans the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aonix
    hahaha right.. go disc and your perfectly viable in pvp..
    I am so sick of this "Go Disc" shit. I love playing shadow and really wish they would fix us.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    So, they gave you a Death Coil that disarms instead of heals and you're complaining? Same cooldown, same duration, same use.

You not using it offensively is your own fault. It's amazing for interrupt combos and peeling. Shadow might not be in a great place right now, but at least properly utilize the tools they gave you.
    Death Coil is a trainer skill, not a 41 point talent. You can see how people would want it to be more than passable, since it is pretty much completely useless in PVE and so only worth spending points in as a PVP skill.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    So, they gave you a Death Coil that disarms instead of heals and you're complaining? Same cooldown, same duration, same use.

You not using it offensively is your own fault. It's amazing for interrupt combos and peeling. Shadow might not be in a great place right now, but at least properly utilize the tools they gave you.

Shadow Priests have 2 CC spells, 1 of which is almost always broken, needs to be used within melee range, and has a 26 second cool down at best.

The other, while built for use against melee classes, often doesn't work the way it's supposed to because it either misses, or the class you're using it against is only disarmed for barely any time at all. I'd much rather the spell heal me then disarm them for barely any time.

Then we have the warlock... with their aoe stun, re-castable fear, succubus spamming, bullshit.

Sorry, unless you understand or have played a Shadow Priest, you should STFU and know your place... which is in the arena... being successful.... and topping the dps charts....

god I don't know why I even play a shadow priest some times.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Elude
    I am so sick of this "Go Disc" shit. I love playing shadow and really wish they would fix us.

Yes, that pisses me off.

It pisses me off a hundred times more when a ret pally tells me to "Go disc"

Weren't ret pallies the ones that bitched on the forums for nearly 2 years? Now that the can heal, pvp dps without any problems at all, everything is all peachy right?

Screw them.

Blizzard needs to stop dicking around and just give us some spells that REQUIRE Shadow Form. As in, PVP spells that deal damage, CC, things we need but require the priest to be in shadow form to use it. On top of that, they should make a few of those trainable.

Actually what I should do is stop bitching, cancel my account, and just play Dragon Age on the PC. That game has all but torn me away from WoW, I might as well seal the deal.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow
    Actually what I should do is stop bitching, cancel my account, and just play Dragon Age on the PC. That game has all but torn me away from WoW, I might as well seal the deal.
    I started playing Aion during its beta & for the first 2 months because I was sick of how we are treated and have been treated since I've been playing shadow pre-BC. They give us slight buffs that when compared to the even smaller buffs they give other classes look more like a bandaid slapped on a severed limb. I'm hoping that 3.3's changes will be class changing for the better and the overhaul all classes and specs get with Cata is going to be reason enough for me to stick around this game again. I reactivated my account this weekend and I'm going to test out things on the PTR when I get back home on my own computer & can download the PTR on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Actually for part of BC we were viable. I had a 2's team with my bf of the time who plays a resto shaman. We hit like 1750/1800 playing what started out as a team meant to just get points each week. He had no resil & was in T6 while I was in full pvp gear. I'm hoping for those days to come back!!!
    Well, I'm really just going off of shadowpriest QQ, which was.. Pretty much all the way through TBC(You were kinda like paladins, just worse.. No offense.)

I personally owned the crap out of just about anything during season 2, but even then people were saying "We're not viable, buff us."
    Well, rogues, obviously now.. Because well.. Yeah, you know.

And I always had serious issues with good shadowpriests on my warlock.. You know, the kind that makes use of the fact warlocks didn't have burst, and made sure they kept themselves healthy by healing(Something most shadowpriests didn't know anything about because of ZOMFG 1K MANA WTF.)

Just one more thingy about sp's and p h ! We are the ONLY class that can easily pew pew a fcking resto druid...or at least I can with my PvE gear...! It's simple as.... P S ... Dot-Dot-Dot ... P H ... Mb - Mf - Death ... Silence ... Mf - Mb - Mf - Death ... and the actual meening of Death then :P !!! (If the druid is dressed up...put some prays for another ally to dps at this time =) )!!!

As Direshadow put a bit of comparison between wow and Dragon age...the only thing about classes i like BIG TIME in Dragon age is that you can make a totally BADASS character to focus on CC'ing others (with horror - disorient - freeze - mind blast - force field...blah blah blah...)! I would love it to have som1 like this in wow...!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooka

I love when people try to say that Shadow Priest PVP is just fine, and then prove their point with a video that has only battleground footage.

When Rated BGs are released, and it'll be the best players going up against the best players, then we'll see. BGs are filled with horrible players.

Quote Originally Posted by nikitaras85
    Just one more thingy about sp's and p h ! We are the ONLY class that can easily pew pew a fcking resto druid
    LOL this man speaks the truth!