Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The Lower Karazhan (Karazhan Crypt) Discussion.

wow, some truly interesting information you have there. My best guess is that EVENTUALLY we will see that as a playable zone, were getting a taste of that when cataclysm comes out.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul
    Yes, but there's only so far you can go. All powerful character, he's a priest (or paladin), shaman and mage all in one package. The Guardian idea was interesting - immortal watchers, all that shit - but seriously, this has all the makings of a vengeful god. Hopefully Cho'thun eats him or something.
    And a new godlike villian makes good gameplay. But I don't think he would be in the Crypt.

Why the hell does everyone think it would change the game´s rating when there are hung corpses in the trees of tirisfal glades, cut heads on spears in many places, and a laboratory with cut in pieces bodys in undercity, not to mention undead abominations made up with pieces of different corpses. A bunch of corpses in a room would change the game´s rating.

15+ Year Old Account

It sounds good, I don't think they've forgotten about it. Chances are they'll open it up in some future expansion, perhaps as early as cataclysm. Hell, look what they're doing with Uldum.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Good god, the things they could do with this place. They could put some immensely creepy/intense raid bosses in here.

Like in the Upside-Down Sinner's part, have some creepy deadly looking fish boss or huge scourged shark swimming around for a low-visibility swimming fight. Bonus points if there is a phase where he swims away and you have no idea where he'll come out attacking at.

Limitless potential. Especially since China is probably going to be out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by White Foxx
    Good god, the things they could do with this place. They could put some immensely creepy/intense raid bosses in here.

Like in the Upside-Down Sinner's part, have some creepy deadly looking fish boss or huge scourged shark swimming around for a low-visibility swimming fight. Bonus points if there is a phase where he swims away and you have no idea where he'll come out attacking at.

Limitless potential. Especially since China is probably going to be out of the way.
    Would even more awesome if during the fight, those upside down corpses throughout the area which you would think is dead reawakens, brea their chains nd start zerging you

I don't know if it was already noticed but at the entrence to silverbrook (grizzly hills) are the same guys as in the upside-down room.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I wish it will make a return in future expansion. I loved the place.

Saw the video few months ago, The Upside down Sinners room is just creepy.

In my opinion the Karazhan crypts, seeing how disturbing the content is down their, was maybe (still could be) a CoT instance/raid re-enacting the event when a expedition with Lothar and a band of human footmen ventured into karazhan and killed medivh, seems like a valid thing as when sargeras took control of medivh his personality was in a negative state of mind and he would kill people that got in his way, so these cryptw could be where sargeras controlling medivh would kill and torture people, and as lother and shits ventured in they saw such things and killed medivh.

Could see that being a cot instance where the infinite dragonflgith or whatever came and tried to save medivh to alter history dramatically and the heroes were to help the lother khadgar and stuff kill medivh, makes sense to me, though i can be generally dumb haha.

Deleted
    If you have bosstalk installed then playing certain sounds from thaddius while roaming this place adds nicely to the creepyness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood View Post
    It's been in the game for a very long time and was originally supposed to be a part of the Karazhan raid. Obviously, they decided not to use that section for the raid, so there it sits.
    Im guessing China is to blame.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

does anyone know if it is still possible to get there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post
    does anyone know if it is still possible to get there?
    About month ago I was there with using blink as mage, took around 30-40 tries

Deleted
    We all have skeletons in our closets....BUT Medivh HAS A FUCKING GRAVEYARD!
    Last edited by mmoc2be35aa327; 2011-01-15 at 10:04 PM.

It's also possible via pulling the ghost nearby as a Rogue, maneuvering the ghost to glitch into the gate, then Killing Spree or Shadowstep the ghost to appear behind it and thus within the crypt.

Quote Originally Posted by op3l View Post
    It may come back during Cataclysm. The whole theme with Cata seems to be the earth splitting apart. I wouldn't be surprised if during the event, some gate get's knocked loose or a crack is formed allowing the undead in lower Karazhan to come out and thus forming a level 85 raid or something.
    I could see that happening, a lot of people liked to original Kara

---------- Post added 2011-01-15 at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Im guessing China is to blame.
    theyd just remove them, but all the stuff about no undeads or skeletons in China is really annoying

Kara was in the top 10 best raids ever, easily. I would love to see this return. The only issue I forsee is BLizz not being able to make a boss that is as scary as the scenery. Putting regular Naxx undead in there would not do it justice