Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: GC is a warrior that hates paladins.

Mages were terrible for almost a year while warriors were also subpar and getting nerfed every patch.

Cool theory bro.

WoW glad to know many people had a comment.

FYI not serious just bored with servers down and its a little joke between me and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    My other friends (from both WoW and real life) arecommited to believing that GC's main is a warrior and is very envious of paladins hence every time a paladin has something going for them the first thing you see on the paladin section is INC NERF.

Paladins get bubble he gets shattering throw.
    Paldins burst him down before he can lol hamstring bladestorm nerf the burst.
    Prot paladins become more viable in pvp then prot warriors, find a way to nerf ardent defender.
    Holy is healing too much for the warrior to kill through. Give him an MS different types of stuns,interrupts and nerf the holy crit int.

Some of this may seem to you as bs and you may rip it to shreds with real facts about paladin nerfs/warrior buffs but me and my friends will always be convinced that if any nerf comes to paladins. Its cause GC is a warrior nd hates paladins.
    let me get this straight.... you and your friends have come to the conclusion that a single individual amongst more than two dozen developers is the sole person responsible for making changes to improve warriors and degrade paladins in pvp sitations, not in the interest of overall balance but rather for the selfish goal of being able to annihilate that one single other class.

i do believe you and your should reconsider your position and perhaps think things through before publicly humiliating yourself.

i cannot remember who is credited with the origins of this quote but it suits the situation well. "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

OP's an idiot, considering the breaking of prothealadins hurts Warrior's too, one of the most common 2's combos used with a prothealadin.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by invalid.unknown
    let me get this straight.... you and your friends have come to the conclusion that a single individual amongst more than two dozen developers is the sole person responsible for making changes to improve warriors and degrade paladins in pvp sitations, not in the interest of overall balance but rather for the selfish goal of being able to annihilate that one single other class.

i do believe you and your should reconsider your position and perhaps think things through before publicly humiliating yourself.

i cannot remember who is credited with the origins of this quote but it suits the situation well. "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I bet he and his friends know where their shift key is. I'm also going to put money down on him winning the grammar, spelling, and punctuation contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardolan
    I, and probably other people, will always be convinced that you and your friends are idiots.
    QFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Mages were terrible for almost a year while warriors were also subpar and getting nerfed every patch.

Cool theory bro.
    Your an idiot.

Anyone who has been playing Wow for MORE THAN A YEAR, knows Kalgan used to specifically played Warrior and then started playing Mage.

Mages started getting better after 3.0 (talking specifically about 2's) which is when Kalgan made the jump.

I don't blame you for not knowing this, you are quite blatantly a WotLK noob

My other friends (from both WoW and real life)
    but me and my friends
    a little joke between me and friends.
    A little tingling feeling down my belly, for some outrageous reason keeps telling me you don't have any friends at all. But that's probably just me.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan
    Your an idiot.
    I needed another signature quote, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

GC actually plays a paladin...
    (And my information is 100% accurate because I strongly believe it to be)

Quote Originally Posted by skakruk
    (And my information is 100% accurate because I strongly believe so)
    And your friends believe in it too? ;D
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

I don't have any friends...

I don't have any friends...
    Man on a mission.

Ghoscrawler play druid get your info right before you post.

I wonder if GC gets a bonus cheque for all the flame...

My other friends (from both WoW and real life) arecommited to believing that GC's main is a warrior and is very envious of paladins hence every time a paladin has something going for them the first thing you see on the paladin section is INC NERF.

Paladins get bubble he gets shattering throw.
    Paldins burst him down before he can lol hamstring bladestorm nerf the burst.
    Prot paladins become more viable in pvp then prot warriors, find a way to nerf ardent defender.
    Holy is healing too much for the warrior to kill through. Give him an MS different types of stuns,interrupts and nerf the holy crit int.

Some of this may seem to you as bs and you may rip it to shreds with real facts about paladin nerfs/warrior buffs but me and my friends will always be convinced that if any nerf comes to paladins. Its cause GC is a warrior nd hates paladins.
    Do you realise how petty you sound? It's a game.

15+ Year Old Account

(And my information is 100% accurate because I strongly believe it to be)
    No he plays a Druid.

And if he did play a Warrior, they why haven't they fixed the century-broken Rage mechanic yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Audivi Vocem
    Anyone who has been playing a warrior since release and has suffered the recent changes to the class knows for a fact that GC is NOT a warrior
    Anyone who thinks warriors are in a bad position right now is retarded.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

He plays what ever class kills you...

also your logic is flawed... paladins since the start of wotlk have gained more than most classes... 3 viable specs ( sorta ) ( dont QQ saying there not viable... you dont get laughed at if you pick ret anymore )

And above poster... so the pro players at MLG are retarded for not taking a single warrior ? :O

But to be fair warriors are fine... think if we didn't have heroic modes ect... we would be just entering 245 item level for ICC which would place warriors lower down due to lower gear levels...
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys
    Man on a mission.

On a mission from God.