Thread: Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus

So, as I understand there is a gnome warlock who summons him by accident instead of a doomguard and the demon promptly kills the gnome.
    Now the part that puzzles me apart from the fact that the gnome resurrects himself every week is that in patch 3.3 the Archmage Timeear forsees that the gnome will summon the demon once again, but how could the gnome summon the demon if he had summoned him already and is now summoning him again just because the magister has predicted so or is there something to this story I don't quite realise?
    So is the gnome dying every week because it was predicted so but if it is so how was he dying before if it is not predicted, also we are ignoring the fact that the gnome is resurrecting himself every week?

Re: Lord Jaraxxus

Archmage Timeer is probably in regular contact with Chromie and as a consequense has very good info.

The Gnome on the other hand - well lets just say he wasn't too bright to start with. All that dying and being rezzed up has made him a little broken...

And who is to say who actually rezzes him. Gnomes don't have rezzers right? So it's probably someone with a sense of humor - I blames the humans. Nastly humanzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot
    So, as I understand there is a gnome warlock who summons him by accident instead of a doomguard and the demon promptly kills the gnome.
    Now the part that puzzles me apart from the fact that the gnome resurrects himself every week is that in patch 3.3 the Archmage Timeear forsees that the gnome will summon the demon once again, but how could the gnome summon the demon if he had summoned him already and is now summoning him again just because the magister has predicted so or is there something to this story I don't quite realise?
    So is the gnome dying every week because it was predicted so but if it is so how was he dying before if it is not predicted, also we are ignoring the fact that the gnome is resurrecting himself every week?
    and we will kill the lich king and the scourge will seize to exist

untill next week
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

of course, they've got plenty of paladins nearby to rez wilfred should another raid group come by and need a challenge.

and demons have a knack for not dying.

thus the timeer forsees that the gnome shall be rezzed, and attempt the summoning again, stupidly stumbling into the EXACT SAME LETHAL DEMON, who was waiting in the twisting nether for the gnome to open the portal

Jaraxxus: any second now, the portal appeared here last time.....
    *DING!*
    Jaraxxus: huzzah, the portal's ready. *ahem*
    TREMBLING GNOME, YOUR ARROGANCE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

since he is a warlock he has Soulstone cept since he is a noob he has a 7 day cooldown on it

The thing you aren't realizing is that lockouts/resets are necessary to progression, but can't ever be reconciled with lore.

Quote Originally Posted by agir215
    The thing you aren't realizing is that lockouts/resets are necessary to progression, but can't ever be reconciled with lore.
    its true

10+ Year Old Account

Why would anyone rez him when the graveyard is 100yards from the door and he can just run back?
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuse22
    since he is a warlock he has Soulstone cept since he is a noob he has a 7 day cooldown on it
    lol ;D

It's a Gnome Warlock, but it's not, cuz he's really a shaman who is Ankhing EVERYTIME. O WAIT. He's no shaman! He's Jesus! Bcuz on the seventh day, he rose from the dead.

I am a Terrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuse22
    i chuckled
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)