Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

[Lich King Spoiler Alert!] Bolvar Fordragon the new lich King?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQYZ-aecXw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojk-...eature=related

It seems in both of these Uther says there must always be a lich king and it seems Bolvar is alive and his soul is still not taken maybe he shall be the noble soul to become the new lich king. Theres the possibility of sylvanas herself aswell, there could also be Varok Saurfang he is also a likely canidate the most noble orc in azeroth i would say. He could take the mantle to avenge the death of his son and keep the scourge from destroying all life.
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Bolvar Fordragon the new lich King?

Quote Originally Posted by Thukup
    Varian Wrynn is the next Lich King, a noble deed by a noble soul ?

Jaina ' I weep for the sacrifice of my king' ?
    eh no

its gonna be bolvar.

Can't be sylvanas i think. blizz already talked about her plans in cata.
    Bolvar would be my guess. maybe varok

It's Most likely gonna be a paladin, either bolvar or Tirion.
    Wasn't there a poll about this a week or so ago?

Oh god if tirion becomes lich king i will cry
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

10+ Year Old Account

Varian Wrynn is the next Lich King, a noble deed by a noble soul ?

Jaina ' I weep for the sacrifice of my king' ?
    if Varian became the Lich King we would have to go through this expansion pack again.

edit: Varian is a asshat

Deleted

The horde is NEVER gonna accept an alliance lich king, i think Tirion?

hey just a random thought, when did Bolvar become a paladin? I dont mean lorewise, well sorta, I mean before wrathgate and wotlk was he classified as such?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MskdEnigma
    hey just a random thought, when did Bolvar become a paladin? I dont mean lorewise, well sorta, I mean before wrathgate and wotlk was he classified as such?
    As the faction leader, he has a Retribution Aura and Hammer of Justice, so I think that answers your question.

Isn't Bolvar Lavaman ?
    forgot about this.. mk im gonna go with tirion then :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQYZ-aecXw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojk-...eature=related

It seems in both of these Uther says there must always be a lich king and it seems Bolvar is alive and his soul is still not taken maybe he shall be the noble soul to become the new lich king. Theres the possibility of sylvanas herself aswell, there could also be Varok Saurfang he is also a likely canidate the most noble orc in azeroth i would say. He could take the mantle to avenge the death of his son and keep the scourge from destroying all life.
    /facepalm at lore twist from blizz

If there is always a lich king => always a threat that kills people ( on both sides ) in Azeroth => eventually the "living" run out of.uhh....living / troops => LK wins in the long run.

There always must be a LK - this has GOT to be the monument of stupidity of lore twists !! <.<
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

oh god its crayven.. get out while you still can!! :-X :-X

Run its a troll!

I will feed it though!

This lich king is a creation of a nearly soulless Arthas and the combination of the fusing nerzhuls power to this husk.(Nerzhul is dead) The new lich king would likely not use frostmourne

Im pretty sure Highlord Darion Mograine has a good shot at this too.

Still a troll eh?
    Things didn't change much I see...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by crayven

If there is always a lich king => always a threat that kills people ( on both sides ) in Azeroth => eventually the "living" run out of.uhh....living / troops => LK wins in the long run.

There always must be a LK - this has GOT to be the monument of stupidity of lore twists !! <.<
    I think you failed to understand what Uther meant there.

Without a Lich King to mentally command the Scourge, they'd go on a rampage and destroy anything in their way. Arthas' tiny remaining bit of humanity holds them back from not doing it, and if he were to die, the Scourge would just wash over the lands, destroying/killing everything.

To clarify: They need someone to keep the Scourge in check, someone who won't turn on them, or at least if he will, he'll have enough of his humanity left to keep his armies from destroying Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    I think you failed to understand what Uther meant there.

Without a Lich King to mentally command the Scourge, they'd go on a rampage and destroy anything in their way. Arthas' tiny remaining bit of humanity holds them back from not doing it, and if he were to die, the Scourge would just wash over the lands, destroying/killing everything.
    Fine, ok
    But the ultimate goal is to destroy all scourge and the leader, not go and apoint a new scourge leader that will want to kill us.

Seems kinda awkward to me...
    P.S.: was hoping Sylvanas' voice to be cooler, she sounds weird :|
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

15+ Year Old Account

why do you care so much about this?
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

You know nothing more about this at the moment. Are you sure the new Lich King's goal will be kill all living? He might just sit up at his throne trowing cheeseburger at the questers. Who knows?

Deleted

Fine, ok
    But the ultimate goal is to destroy all scourge and the leader, not go and apoint a new scourge leader that will want to kill us.

Seems kinda awkward to me...
    P.S.: was hoping Sylvanas' voice to be cooler, she sounds weird :|
    The point is in selecting someone with enough willpower NOT to fall prey to the Lich King's domination, so they'll keep the undead from swarming over Azeroth.