Thread: WTB Zul'aman

WTB Zul'aman

Anyone else miss the good ol days of zul'aman timed runs?
    I wish wotlk had a raid equivelent or some sort along the lines, i know trolls dont really
    have a major role in wotlk but im sure they culd throw in a filler patch for something along the lines, just having to speed through zul'aman and all the glitches u could exploit :P really made it awesome
    If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'please' than i will say 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes'

Re: WTB Zul'aman

No the timed thing made ZA so frustrating... since you were super vulnerable to random dc, plus as soon as you wiped the run was over unless you found people to replace the 5+ that would leave as soon as the bear run failed.

Quote Originally Posted by lafakad
    No the timed thing made ZA so frustrating... since you were super vulnerable to random dc, plus as soon as you wiped the run was over unless you found people to replace the 5+ that would leave as soon as the bear run failed.
    Don't pug, that way you don't have to worry about people leaving.

And one random dc didn't necessarily mean no bear. Besides, it's not like DCs should happen that often.

I'm all for a "new bear run", and Troll raids in general. Cataclysm should definitely have one.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

I would love a new za troll style raid. I kind of hope they put in some kind of raid middle of icc like 3.5 or something like they did with ZA. Cause wrath with no troll raid would just be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundrax
    ... i know trolls dont really have a major role in wotlk...
    There's pretty much a whole Troll zone in Northrend... There has to be more evil Trolls by DtK and Gundrak.
    Call the raid Zul'Drak... Or Drak'tharon Castle... lol

edit: I forgot the zone name so I just put Zul in front, like the rest of the Troll raids.
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

I think ZA was the best raid they ever came up with. Not only was it a lot of fun, but the environment was so well done that you actually felt like you were there. intensely immersive.

I think this time instead of the troll theme they should have tribal orcs or something--just so it's not like ZG and ZA.

Zul'Notthisshitagain
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

Quote Originally Posted by lafakad
    so algalon 1h, and toc 50 tries that can fail on dcs aswell are perfectly fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

I want a troll raid in WotLK! Call it, dunno, Zul'Tharon or something... But a continent without a troll raid is just not a complete continent (see Kalimdor as reference)!

what the hell kind of a question is this? what is the zone called again? Zul'drak? and you are telling me honestly that trolls don't fit into this expansion???
    there is a fucking zone called Zul'drak for fucks sake, that's where the new raid will be, the only thing I hope is that it is going to be REALLY hard, as in, no pug will ever go beyond the first boss, and it will take all hardcore guilds 2-3 weeks to even down the second boss ( let's say out of 5), leaving all players frustrated and not bored with things to do until catacylsm comes out.
    By the time icecrown has been out for 4 months, everyone will be bored already, I want the new dungeon to come early, and I want it to take another 5 months for the world first clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicieus
    I think ZA was the best raid they ever came up with. Not only was it a lot of fun, but the environment was so well done that you actually felt like you were there. intensely immersive.

I think this time instead of the troll theme they should have tribal orcs or something--just so it's not like ZG and ZA.
    This. Hands down my most favorite raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundrax
    all the glitches u could exploit :P really made it awesome
    Hex Lord Malacross
    pull? reset?
    leave hunter trap under his feet before he respawns
    have hunter FD, and pop back up back in combat

makes him spawn without any of the adds.
    Oh man, those were the days
    *puts on red shades*
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Dear Blizzard,
    Can our guild have a free pass on Northrend Beasts? We don't believe in harming animals, and would really prefer to not have to fight this boss. ToC looks like a really fun instance, and we would love to experience all your hard work, but we just cannot kill animals.

Thanks!
    <VegansLOL>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Sure, Why Not!
    We already hand everything out for free anyway. Want a free legendary while we're at it?
    (Avatar too big.)

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

"Ya gonna faaaaaaaaaaaaail stranjas!"
    "You call on da beast, you get more dann you bargained for!"

Ah yes, ZA. I love you.

Please more outdoor troll raids, they're awesome. Awesome music, awesome voices, funky awesome looking gear.

Please? =(

I'll even settle for an indoor Troll raid, just give me one more before Cataclysm!

Selling Rusteds is long and hard, want to sell burr mounts again :P

They most likely will be introducing a troll raid, the 5-man instance that we have all gotten to know so well is not actually Gundrak itself, but rather just a temple, as, for anyone who did the infiltration quests in Zul Drak would know, is the name of the big castle-like structure at the back of the zone. I find it hard to belive that all the troll leadership was wiped out in our little encursion into a small temple. Every troll race has a "Zul'jin" and we havent killed the ice troll one yet. It's very likely that they will try to make some kind of menancing move against the horde and alliance once the Lich King is dealt with. I for one can't wait to see what evil they are brewing for us behind thos castle walls :3