Burnished Quel'Serrar Good for IC, or try for better

Now I know that the 25man H XT drops one of the BiS weps, next to H10man ToC. But on my server no one pugs out 10m H, nor 25man Ulduar (my guild isnt up to any of that yet). I could join a more hardcore raiding guild, but my work schedule allows me to play maybe 1 to 2 nights a week and only for like 3 hours. In a 25man Ony run I finally saw the sword drop, and I was the Only tank there to roll on it. (other tank was druid and warrior with Last laugh that didnt roll)

So I was wondering if I should keep my ambitions to get into a H 10man ToC / 25man h mode fights. Or should I just worry about other gear for IC. I Enchanted it with Mongoose for the extra Mit. Here is my current armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...odan&n=Gilgame

Re: Burnished Quel\'Serrar Good for IC, or try for better

Quel is not a bad sword, but I would not use it for progression raiding (Just an IMO thing, I have not done all the crunching on it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Re: Burnished Quel'Serrar Good for IC, or try for better

Its actually a really good sword, our warrior offtank uses it in everything up to 25 ToGC twins, which is as far as we've gotten. IMHO, work on other things.

Re: Burnished Quel'Serrar Good for IC, or try for better

Stats on a weapon are not really required, especially given the rest of your gear. The main point about Prot weapons is what its MH damage is because of the way HotR works, since that's what generates a lot of your threat. It's a perfectly good weapon to use.