Improved Devotion aura....

Does it stack with the Tree of Life buff?
    Quote Originally Posted by gibborim
    Just because you are doing it wrong without large scale failure does not mean you are doing it right.

Re: Improved Devotion aura....

nope

I wish omg that would be tight

nope it doesnt

next time try using this nice lil feature http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

just mouseover on the buff/debuff you wanna check and it will show you the list of spells that provide it

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Basically all similar buffs no longer stack. Wrath changed many buffs to work this way. For example, Blessing of Wisdom does not stack with Mana Spring Totem - they just overwrite each other. There are virtually no similar buffs that stack anymore.

Divinity, invest in it, it stacks.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    Or invest in a good talent instead.

Imp. Devo Aura still improves the armour contribution, it's still worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots

Imp. Devo Aura still improves the armour contribution, it's still worth it.
    This. Though it's still a crappy reason to pick it up. I use Devo in one of two situations: 1) My raid lacks a druid 2) The armor bonus is necessary.

Other than that, I run exclusively with Ret aura. Passive threat = win. Or laziness. But I still win.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    DS/DG >>> reckoning >>>>>>>>>>>> divinity

Quote Originally Posted by cethis
    This. Though it's still a crappy reason to pick it up. I use Devo in one of two situations: 1) My raid lacks a druid 2) The armor bonus is necessary.

Other than that, I run exclusively with Ret aura. Passive threat = win. Or laziness. But I still win.
    If you prefer retaura why would you use devotion if your raid lacks a druid?
    You do realize that with the improved devotion aura talent the 6% healing bonus applies to ALL your auras not just devotion.

i was refering to that fact divintiy stacks with devo aura or tree of life aura making it equal to the fact you may have a tree in the raid.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    DS/DG >>> reckoning >>>>>>>>>>>> divinity
    ^ That

I know I have Reckoning. I are bad example, I just desperately needed the threat increase. (When I started in this guild, roughly every DPS could threat cap due to outgearing issues, I really ought to drop it now I've geared a bit).

Imp. Devotion even makes sense when having a druid. Armor = biggest win
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

No good tank would skip over Imp Devot aura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    I was surprised to find out that Heart of the Crusader DOES stack with other crit buffs and debuffs, and it's the only one that does so.
    HotC and ToWth are mutually exclusive. They work different from other buffs/debuffs (i.e. Moonkin Aura, Rampage, Imp SB) in that they affect all crit chances.