Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo86
    And that's a bad thing. Casters getting next legendary means that they will get it early or in the middle of expansion. Which means it will suffer the Val'anyr syndrome. IE it will be just slightly more powerful than the weapons of it's time and will be replaced swiftly. Then melees can again have the last legendary of the exp that will be overpowered to hell.
    So it will be surpassed by an epic in the following patch. name a legendary that hasn't. you will never have a weapon that is the best for every expansion to come. besides there's no saying that it will be a bad item, like thunderfury was still used through naxx as a tanking item, and even in tbc. some items have staying power.

PS. i want the last legendary of cata to be a shield our tanks need some lovin'. im not prot just wana see it happen.

Dips on beeing the first mage whit one
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Nerdrage deleted by moderator and user banned.
    The fact that I even bothered to login means that somewhere on this website I saw something so mind-numbingly stupid that I was forced to actually type in my password and deal with it personally. I am not happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by FoF
    "Cannot be disenchanted"

No fun.
    U can still sell it to a vendor if u want;-)

Moderator Edit : Report posts don't quote them - user banned for stupidity.

I don't play a melee class but I got a boner when I saw the stats ;D

Moderator Edit : Report posts don't quote them - user banned for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Top end level 85 dmg will be around 1350-1450 (tier 1). So it will only slightly be better, but better still!
    source? don't post what you don't know =p
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eosrain
    Bravo, that sums it up nicely, although you could have used less ferocious wording.
    I play a mage.
    You should not , however talk about what you know nothing about ( caster dps ).

Otherwise good post.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Just changed my main back to my warrior...

i think it looks like an enlarged type of a 1h axe... its not 2handish design and imo not that legendary.

How do you make tooltip links from the test realm list of items? I've tried several things. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos25
    Imagine this awesome axe + 34 STR x3 red gems + Berseking enchant + Darkmoon Card: Greatness + Death's Choice + paladin +15% str talent....this is going to be sooooo fucking epic.
    I'd say: 34 STR x3 red gems + Berseking enchant + Death's verdict + Death's choise + warrior 20% str talent :E

dubble berserking procs + all the otherstuff. Easily, what, 13k+ ap?

So why can't boub take screenshots of weapons and/or other gear on a hot, naked draenei female instead of a human male? It would make the weapon appear even more awesome, and hot!
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Definitely a cool looking, and fantastic item. Nice addition.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

OMG I need it on my DK, but sucks only top few guilds will be able to get it
    Main - Inactive: 80 80 80 80 80 80

This is so beautiful. I cried. And then I came. And then Jesus descended from the heavens. And then he came. '
    Seriously though, this thing will be amazing for DKs. 3 red sockets=3 +Str gems, and a shit-ton of stam + gargoyle rune makes this weapon the perfect tanking weapon. The sloooooow speed on this thing matters very litte when abilities are instant. Frosty DKs will be gods.

Also to the qq: this the only relevant legendary that dks can use (looking at you Warglaives). This Xpac is centered around the Lcih King, and DKs are the hero class of the xpac. So, of course they are gonna get the legendary love this time. Also, for the time this thing will take to make (25xPrimordial Saronite, killing bosses while getting blasted, gathering throne shards, and the fact that parts of the raid wont be available right away) it's worth it. And Val'anyr will still be relevent in ICC, if only because of the sheild proc it gives.

Edit: Fixed. I didnt notice the Armor Pen. But add the Fallen Crusader Rune, and the strength proc it gives, and this thing will make death rain from the skies. Frostys will still be gods. And so will bloodies. In fact, DKs just cant go wrong with this

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjy
    PS. i want the last legendary of cata to be a shield our tanks need some lovin'. im not prot just wana see it happen.
    That'd work if all the tanks actually used shields :-p
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&cn=Pirnocos

Tbh pvp weapon for warriors that do alterac valley, gogo bladestorm!

this weapon better be unattainable for 99.5% of the WoW population