... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

i must have this weapon!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Holy.
    Fucking.
    Shit.

3 sockets, 223 STR, extra 360 strength from a proc, *ohai berserker 2.0*, PLUS 2 zersk for a fury warrior, christ almighty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Val'anyr will still be relevant well into ICC.
    No, my irritation stems from the fact that melee classes ALWAYS get ridiculous shit like this. Sulfuras, Thunderfury, and now Shadowmourne. Thori'dal and Atiesh were both nearly joke legendaries that were almost virtually inaccessible to 99% of the raiding population.
    You obviously didn't play pre bc if you think any 2h users benefited from Sulfuras. That was replaced into AQ40, and by the GM weapons ten fold. Not to mention lawlnaxxramas. Sulf didn't remain "legendary" for very long.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

THAT'S A LOT OF STRENGHT!! :O

Imagine this awesome axe + 34 STR x3 red gems + Berseking enchant + Darkmoon Card: Greatness + Death's Choice + paladin +15% str talent....this is going to be sooooo fucking epic.

Dear god, can't wait to get my hands on it. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by ffffuuuu
    Yes how about you tell us why were you holding on to this information until someone else finds it on the ptr?
    Because I cannot summon Shadowmourne and actually have to wait until a GM does it before I can query the stats, just like anyone else.

No, just kidding, it's a huge conspiracy of course.

Warriors Dual-wielding Shadowmournes with Titan's Grip... omg

nice slaughter axe for BG´s. expect over 9000 autohits

It shall be mine, oh yes, it shall be mine.

lol here's hoping anyway ;D

looks awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    Holy.
    Fucking.
    Shit.

3 sockets, 223 STR, extra 360 strength from a proc, *ohai berserker 2.0*, PLUS 2 zersk for a fury warrior, christ almighty.You obviously didn't play pre bc if you think any 2h users benefited from Sulfuras. That was replaced into AQ40, and by the GM weapons ten fold. Not to mention lawlnaxxramas. Sulf didn't remain "legendary" for very long.
    Sulfuras was used well into AQ40, which was 2 tiers above where you get it (MC). Also, GM weapons were exceedingly hard to get (until they changed how you got the weapons it was more rare and took more effort than any legendary ever).

Awesome thing.... don't want to imagine the disputes our warriors and dks and our ret pally are going to have about who gets it.... happy times I'll be ripped to shreds by anyone who has this thing O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    No, just kidding, it's a huge conspiracy of course.
    I KNEW IT! HES AFTER OUR LIMITED EDITION COLLECTIBLE SPORKS!

... and those stats will give me wet dreams for months.

I'll say it again here...

♫And I jizzed in my pants♫

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendawn
    Warriors Dual-wielding Shadowmournes with Titan's Grip... omg

Weapon is UNIQUE, regardless of titan's grip it cannot be in someones inventory more then once yet alone dual-wielded.

Would be really sweet but it ain't happening.

It's crazy how with this expansion, 2h weapons went from 186.5 dps in Naxx10 to 344.1 with Shadowmourne oO
    In BC the difference between Kz weapons and SW was only 148.7 - 114.0 = 26.5

I drooled, no small amount either....

So excited for this thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Thori'dal: Marginally better than Golden Bow of Quel'thalas, completely trivial "proc" that only saves money, same item level as other KJ loot
    Shadowmourne: Light years better than any fucking two-hander ever, incredible proc that stacks up to 360 extra Strength, A WHOLE TIER BETTER than any other ICC loot

This is as fair and FUCKING balanced as fucking Fox News.
    None of this sky-is-falling talk, please. The stats may not be final.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Palariat
    Awesome thing.... don't want to imagine the disputes our warriors and dks and our ret pally are going to have about who gets it.... happy times I'll be ripped to shreds by anyone who has this thing O.o

I believe it's quested for, so the only thing plate wearers might argue about is who gets to loot the quest items to make it(ice shards from the throne), and that's if they're one person per loot.

And warriors won't be able to dual wield this, as I think you can only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    You obviously didn't play pre bc if you think any 2h users benefited from Sulfuras. That was replaced into AQ40, and by the GM weapons ten fold. Not to mention lawlnaxxramas. Sulf didn't remain "legendary" for very long.
    A hell of a lot fucking longer than Thori'dal or Atiesh did.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara