Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

can we ban people spamming lame hunter weapon jokes too?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    inc ban or mute.

i dont think i will want to do arena in S8 just because of that legendary axe...

it will suck...
    at least, arena at like 2300+, cause only the people that are that good will be the ones with it.

But yeah look at that shit, that damage cap is HUGE, its like 300 more than an epic! the minimum is as high as the caps on 232 ony weapons lol
    I'm seriously cringing thinking about how large of mortal and crusader strikes I'm going to take with this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    See, why couldnt the healing mace be that legendary.
    cause good healers are already raid bosses by themselves, they don't need anything more legendary than a bunch of extra spellpower and the nifty lil shield proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smikis
    ppl alraedy crying over imballance this axe will create, just 0.001 wow pop will have it.. from that 0.001 just 25% will do any pvp, that means if you ever fought one YOU BEEN GOD DAMN LUCKY , considering that it will be good 3-5 months till someone have it..
    I'd say that 99% of everyone that gets this will pvp. Most of the top end guilds that will even get it also arena, and obviously the epeener dps's that will get this can't wait to stroke this thing in Ruins of Lordaeron.

And one day I'm going to get charged by some backpedaling, cooldownclicking, keyboardturning challenger in t10.9001 and this weapon and die in the fucking charge stun.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

ok, lets look at the dps and min/max damage, how long will it last til an epic wepon will have the same or better? S9?
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Uhh i'm so drooling right now xD

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    And one day I'm going to get charged by some backpedaling, cooldownclicking, keyboardturning challenger in t10.9001 and this weapon and die in the fucking charge stun.
    then get better so you can get killed by pro mouse driver gladiators
    =-D
    ....during the charge stun.
    or with the overpower if you manage to dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    because people getting this axe will have the above attributes

All that str and 3 sockets is just...wow.

10+ Year Old Account

*Spits out coffee*

............ Whoa. I'm not sure what words would properly describe this.
    Vek'nilash/Skywall US

That will hurt, ALOT.

When I looked at the stats, I popped a boner.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    When I looked at the stats, I popped a boner.
    I popped two.
    Vek'nilash/Skywall US

I'm amused by all the people that are like THIS WILL UNBALANCE THE GAME. The likelihood that you're going to face someone in PvP holding that axe is pretty low - first off, only hardcore PvE players are getting it. Second, the amount of resilience and damage in the max-tier season gear in 3.3 will almost certainly be at least comparable. Also remember that the proc won't work in arena, doesn't do anything to humanoids. Yes, the top end damage is high, but it's not like everybody with enough honor and arena rating is going to be able to snag it. A teensy, miniscule % of the population will have it. There's nothing unbalanced about it - it's as legendary as a legendary should be.

I can only imagine the ungodly dps of the first person in my guild who gets that axe.

When I saw this on my phone when he Bibi first posted my jaw hit the floor and carried on going.

The stats on that stick are insane!
    Dinnerbone: O cam pn;y see pme [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: Wow I fail at typing [13:04]
    Dinnerbone: I can only see one.
    Dinnerbone on IRC

I can't wait to start the quest likes for Shadow's Edge and wait to obtain that after it.
    Being an Arms PvE dpser and mostly only one with a high priority on this at my guild will at least pump my dps a LOT

Gief more ArP weapons so more warriors can have 100% passive ArP plx

people talking about putting 3x34str gems in dont realize, even if it didnt have sockets, that person would have 34str gems socked anyway somewhere else, so just the same as just saying 3x20str gems. i know it doesnt sound as uber. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    I'm amused by all the people that are like THIS WILL UNBALANCE THE GAME. The likelihood that you're going to face someone in PvP holding that axe is pretty low - first off, only hardcore PvE players are getting it. Second, the amount of resilience and damage in the max-tier season gear in 3.3 will almost certainly be at least comparable. Also remember that the proc won't work in arena, doesn't do anything to humanoids. Yes, the top end damage is high, but it's not like everybody with enough honor and arena rating is going to be able to snag it. A teensy, miniscule % of the population will have it. There's nothing unbalanced about it - it's as legendary as a legendary should be.
    They removed the mob type requirements from the proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    The proc was changed to work on anything, it is no longer demon/undead limited.

However, the weapon damage is already insane. For example, you have to take account on how much warrior damage is reliant on it, and then how the class that doesn't wear plate will take when that warrior bladestorm things. (Not QQing though, I just couldn't imagine how epic it will be to get bladestormed while seeing that glowing axe.)

I AM QQing ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR ITEM.