Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Legendary weapon is legendary?

Hmm, seems a little bit overpowered. Grants everything a melee dd needs and the procc is also worth to be legendary. But compared to other legendaries who either had a nice procc or imba stats this is a little bit to much.

this axe is Saurfang approved

Oh...My...God!
    That thing is a beast!

they forgot the small print:

however due to certain raiding limitations put in place; you will not be able to achieve the weapon until 2012. Alternatively you can buy it from our on-line shop for £200

imagine that with 3x JC str gems

Quote Originally Posted by Terranor
    It's crazy how with this expansion, 2h weapons went from 186.5 dps in Naxx10 to 344.1 with Shadowmourne oO
    In BC the difference between Kz weapons and SW was only 148.7 - 114.0 = 26.5
    You should do that math in percentage, not in absolute numbers.

26.5/114 = 0,232
    157.6/186.5=0.845

The upgrade in BC was 23.2% while in wotlk it's 84.5%. SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeze

however due to certain raiding limitations put in place; you will not be able to achieve the weapon until 2012. Alternatively you can buy it from our on-line shop for £200
    2012?
    But...but...
    We're dead then! Damn Blizzard for stealing our money!
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    Like those ef'n warriors needed yet another legendary?? You gotta be kidding..

1) Sulfuras
    2) TF
    3) Corrupted Ash
    4) Azzinoth
    5) shadowmorne

What the hell blizz? Keep feeding your beloved babies with new shiny toys are ye? Why couldnt you make it spear instead and add druids in the list? Because you will never make feral legendary, ever, dont try to fool us - you only true to yourself about "1spec of 1 class" when it comes to healing plate which you shove down our thorats even in heroic drops - get your [Gauntles of the Thunder God] and shove it up your *
    lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeze

I'd love that, id rather pay for gear than waste 4 hours every night for months, wich isn't really an alternative for me.

I guess it's official we'll be seeing +1,000 stamina and +10,000 attack power next expansion.

"Improved hellfire: rains targeted area with flaming Thralls and does infinity +1 damage"
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted

Holy shit, i can´t believe this. This is too good to be true. Fckin insane. Al thou i probably won´t get this monster.

I just spilled my coffee over my shirt. I try to imagine a Fury Warrior with this Baby and a 277er 2hander in the offhand. This is going to rock. I can see a lot of QQ from our Cloth Friends, cause they got onehitted by a guy with this Beast. Ilevel 284 and 3 Red Sockets oh mahw gawd!!

Now THIS looks like a real a legendary, as a healer i kinda feel bitter from what we got from Val'"Angry"

Wut wut wut in the mud

OH MY GOD
    Holy shit. Freaking insane! look at the sta... Gold its worth!
    i see tauren pala spellbook
    HolyMoo, Sacred Hoof, Crusader beef, Blessing of the Horn, Hand of stomp, Summon Kodo, Flash of tail.... Hammer of bull#@#!...

Why can't they just let you keep the shards? 400 STR > 2k AoE

I'm not gonna lie... I play wow since its release and its sad to see so many Melee oriented legendary wpns in contrary to caster ones. So far we got a Healer mace from Uld and in Vanilla it was Atiesh, which in all fairness was legendary just to get the mats for(same as TF/Sulfuras), but due to the lack of time the raiders got to spend in Naxx40, only a rly small amount of players got one. But when you look on melee over the last few years, there is alot of them running round with TF/Illipants glaives.
    I know a new caster legendary is looming over the horizon at the start of Cataclysm, but that makes you wonder. If it comes out early in Cata, it will prolly suck stats-wise, cause on the contrary to other legendaries, it wont be the end-game content wpn (I hope blizz will sort this so the caster community can celebrate for once more). And yes, as some1 posted above, we sure as hell need a legendary polearm sometime in future, so all classes can say there is a legendary fit for them in this game. But hey, we still have like 2 major content patches after Cata comes out, so no1 ever knows what mysterious weapons will be unfold from the dephts of the world or twisting nether.

And to join the wanabe-QQ-posts: Yes, *uck my warlock, I'm going full time Warrior when ICC hits the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira
    Holy shit, i can´t believe this. This is too good to be true. Fckin insane. Al thou i probably won´t get this monster.

I just spilled my coffee over my shirt. I try to imagine a Fury Warrior with this Baby and a 277er 2hander in the offhand. This is going to rock. I can see a lot of QQ from our Cloth Friends, cause they got onehitted by a guy with this Beast. Ilevel 284 and 3 Red Sockets oh mahw gawd!!
    To add to your orgasmic visions, I must remind you that the last bosses in raid instances are always slightly above all other bosses in item level loot. And they usually drop weapons. So what was Standard item level on heroic encounters, is Arthas's normal drops item level (give or take). And then you have the ilevel boost from the encounter being heroic....

Wait, does that mean two 284s?

Deleted

I pray to God they forbid the use of this weapon in arena...with those stats(and 3 red sockets!) along with the proc this thing would probably destroy a full relentless -insert non-plate class here- in 1 l0lst0rm. I play a Warrior and even I don't want to see that :
    I guess they'll be balance tweaking it for PvP later (like when DKs came out....)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by tees
    To add to your orgasmic visions, I must remind you that the last bosses in raid instances are always slightly above all other bosses in item level loot. And they usually drop weapons. So what was Standard item level on heroic encounters, is Arthas's normal drops item level (give or take). And then you have the ilevel boost from the encounter being heroic....

Then I can see a lot more QQ from the Cloth Classes. A Fury with Shadowmourne and a 284er 2hander would be really badass. They would probably just onehit every clothie.

Insane.

arrrgh, dk main, leading dkp, GIVE PATCH NOW. Stats look insane, questchain looks insane, 264 str + proc, + sigil proc, + 2pc t9 proc, + rune proc, + trinket procs, + heroism + pot of speed and my gargoyle will outdps certain classes. Not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by tees

I doubt it. Yogg-Saron, Algalon and Anub'arak have not dropped items higher item level than the rest of the instance.