Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Figgernaggot
    this weapon better be unattainable for 99.5% of the WoW population
    we'll see.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Rly, coulnd't expect better stats or procs! I love the look aswell. Would preffered a sword but hell, you can't get everything :P
    But yea, SHADOWmourne, corrupting an old pala hammer and then enchanting it with Unholy, Blood and Frost. DK WEP, STAY BACK PALLIES!

Quote Originally Posted by zevah
    this is going to be THE cc breaker weapon xD
    If someone in your raid is weilding this, there's no need for CCs anyway. :-)

that is insane.
    yo

ugh, the thought of an Arms warrior with one of those and what ever other BiS they can get is just plain scary. That is a sick as hell weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbane
    Rly, coulnd't expect better stats or procs! I love the look aswell. Would preffered a sword but hell, you can't get everything :P
    But yea, SHADOWmourne, corrupting an old pala hammer and then enchanting it with Unholy, Blood and Frost. DK WEP, STAY BACK PALLIES!
    never!

I can't wait to get that and put three 34 strength gems in it.

223 on the weapon
    34 jewelers gem
    34 jewelers gem
    34 jewelers gem
    8 socket bonus
    =
    333str

then proc
    40str
    and enchant my rune of the fallen crusader

strength city

more like strengthtopia

the era of mele has come....the casters will soon fall to the migh of Shadowmane..........but why axe!!!!!!!!???????
    2H sword FTW.....ahhh welll....adleast they didn't mess up the design.

Quote Originally Posted by lsk91
    the era of mele has come....the casters will soon fall to the migh of Shadowmane..........but why axe!!!!!!!!???????
    2H sword FTW.....ahhh welll....adleast they didn't mess up the design.
    The era of melee never ended, Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Glaives, and now Shadowmourne, Just sprinkle in some random caster bones now and then but the era of melee is always

Quote Originally Posted by Methusela
    Because this is a PVP weapon, right? That's why you have to defeat Hard Mode content in PVE to get it, yes? The mind boggles sometimes...
    Because you know that...
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Really nice wep, 2 bad will never get it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjy
    So it will be surpassed by an epic in the following patch. name a legendary that hasn't. you will never have a weapon that is the best for every expansion to come. besides there's no saying that it will be a bad item, like thunderfury was still used through naxx as a tanking item, and even in tbc. some items have staying power.

PS. i want the last legendary of cata to be a shield our tanks need some lovin'. im not prot just wana see it happen.
    Sulfuras, Thunderfury and Glaives. Sulfuras was used to AQ, thunderfury all the way to black temple and glaives were good till naxx. Thori'dal and Atiesh were legendarys only a few could get and even then saw very little usetime. Val'anyr isn't really even proper legendary.

Shadowmourne has good chances of lasting till second tier of cataclysm or over 6 months in time.

Deleted

3.3 is on my background downloader now. EU.

Quote Originally Posted by crox
    223 on the weapon
    34 jewelers gem
    34 jewelers gem
    34 jewelers gem
    8 socket bonus
    =
    333str

then proc
    40str
    Wouldn't that be 40 str per charge? So it'll as it cycles through it'll go up to 400str, proc the aoe and start building up again? I think the proc is going to be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fréyr
    No... Just .. No
    Why not? Why isn't it any good for DK tanks? esp. gemed with stam or defense? Oh, because you want it and feel entitled to it, thats right.

Anyways. Whats with the people that say this will "unbalance" PVP? You will have what, 1% of the wow population with this weapon? how is that 1% of people going to unbalance the game? I think you're all a bunch of whiners, then again it seems like most PVPers are, especially Arena players. I have a great idea...lets balance the game this way

1) REMOVE THE DAMNED ARENAS!
    2) ???
    3) Everybody wins!

There problem solved, any while were at it lets remove another big group of whiners, twinks.

1) Cant turn off XP
    2) Double XP in BGs at lvl 19, 29, ect.
    3) ???
    4) Profit!

What other game listens to its whiners this much really? WotF, nerf because arena 'locks are babies. LoH, changed because of BG pvp whiners. And what other game allows twinking? Blizz just seem like a bunch of push overs.

I personally HOPE that shadowmourne is easy to get, then everyone wills top doing arenas because the get ROFLstomped, then blizz can remove arenas with min. QQ.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mike349
    Must. Reroll. War/Dk/Pally.

On a side note, how will the AoE proc affect CC. I'm slightly concerned the proc will break CC by accident.
    ...the fuck? Since when does anyone use CC.

CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Two things:

Put the dang sword in Blizz. Comon, they are trying to make this axe soo epic, ok they succeeded BUT Why not just release Frostmourne...

I wonder if the best NON-legengendary two-hander would be good enough to enable someone to equip this, stack up 360 strength and swap... there are some abilities that scale off of strength.may make it worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs
    3.3 is on my background downloader now. EU.
    Yup.. I think patch next week or the week after that.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by protection66
    I wonder if the best NON-legengendary two-hander would be good enough to enable someone to equip this, stack up 360 strength and swap... there are some abilities that scale off of strength.may make it worth it
    As far as ret pallies go, EVERYTHING WE DO scales from strength. But, I'm sure they will have some catch that the axe must be equipped to keep the strength buff. Not to mention that it seems that the strength would be lost as soon as you gain the 10th shard. Which also means that you'll never actually be using +400 str, only a maximum of +360. Unless of course the AoE is an "on use" effect. But then why would you ever use it when you could walk around with basically a static +400 str? Which leads me to my last question,....

When you gain a shard on the weapon, is their an ICD before the next one? Or does the shard last only a certain amount of time? Maybe it counts down once you are out of combat or something, idk. These questions probably aren't answerable with the info we have atm, but I thought I would ask.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.