Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Thefates
    Awesome wep, amazing stats.

Quick question: Why do people think the Val'anyr sucks? Because of the stats?
    Isn't the true value of the mace the proc, which will scale with your gear as it gets better and better...I mean even if the stats on it are one day "green" the proc will continue to scale with the stats on the rest of your gear; 15% is 15%.
    Maybe I'm wrong...?
    I think your absolutely right! The proc is amazing and really benefit the raid! But since the proc don't really get you closer the top on the healing meeter, I think some selfish people rather take a weapon with higher Spelldamage/other stats than Val'anyr with its amazing proc! Sad but true... :-\
    Rorre the erroR

And it's worth 50g? Tssk damn vendors, even when you have the best weapon ingame they still try to sc**w you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Exactly, its the proc that makes it legendary. With out the proc Shadowmourne is Shadow's Edge, essentially.

It sucks that Val'anyr isn't on par, but it doesn't change the fact that the procs are what makes Legendaries.
    Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Amazing weapon = legendary. It would be perfectly fine as legendary without the proc (eh, maybe a little sub par), but it would still be light years ahead of the other weapons available.

Deleted

It's funny.
    The proc of Val'anyr is great.
    The stats wasn't.

The proc of shadowmourne may be right, but the stats seem to be overpowered )

Amazing weapon. No doubts there.

I see only one problem with this weapon regarding warriors. Since almost NO warrior updates been seen on the PTR so far concerning our pretty shameful dps atm (should be on par with DK's...), im worried that Blizz is satisfied with handing warriors this weapon and going: "There ya go, dps improved!". Sure it's a monstrous improvement, but for all the semi hardcore / casual warriors who wont get near this, situation in ICC will become close but no cigar. Reminds me of the time when rogues were only taken along on raids if they wielded glaives...

Ah well good stuff, good stuff.

Its a Heroic JusticeBringer on crack, x, dust, heroin, with a shot of Patron on the side...

15+ Year Old Account

I can't wait to start this quest chain and never finish it!!!! Shadow's Edge FTW!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

I might not be the only one thinking this, but 3 red sockets in addition to it's great stats and effect pushes far past the strength of past legendaries so much that it's frankly overpowered by comparison. I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if the sockets were reduced/removed/changed before 3.3 hits live or the weapon stats/effect are altered. Don't get me wrong, it's should be incredibly awesome, but I think they went way too far over on this one.

sauce

10+ Year Old Account

HOLY $%^ THATS ALOT OF STRENGTH
    I like Aigis. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_ski
    I might not be the only one thinking this, but 3 red sockets in addition to it's great stats and effect pushes far past the strength of past legendaries so much that it's frankly overpowered by comparison. I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if the sockets were reduced/removed/changed before 3.3 hits live or the weapon stats/effect are altered. Don't get me wrong, it's should be incredibly awesome, but I think they went way too far over on this one.
    I agree. I'm looking forward to the delicious QQing that will ensue when they nerf the hell out of this.

After badiators carried @ warglaives, here comes the badiators carried @ Shadowmourne.

Get PvE outta mah PvP :

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall
    After badiators carried @ warglaives, here comes the badiators carried @ Shadowmourne.

Get PvE outta mah PvP :
    lol. Looking at your stats makes me laugh. You wont lose because of Shadowmourne, you will lose because you are bad. Don't blame your lack of skill on gear. Skill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gear.

Besides, I think DK tanks should get a priority on this. BiS tank weapon for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos25
    Imagine this awesome axe + 34 STR x3 red gems + Berseking enchant + Darkmoon Card: Greatness + Death's Choice + paladin +15% str talent....this is going to be sooooo fucking epic.
    • +223 Strength (base strength)
    Bold Dragon's Eye +34 strength socket 1
    Bold Dragon's Eye +34 strength socket 2
    Bold Dragon's Eye +34 strength socket 3
    Beserking (+/- 700 Attack Power)
    • Proc 360 Strength
    Death's Verdict (normal) + 450 Strength on proc
    Death's Verdict (heroic) + 520 Strength on proc

= 1655 strength w/o 15% str talent

p.s. head asplode

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall

Get PvE outta mah PvP :
    I don't think many people with this will be hanging out at your barely 1800 rating. Don't worry baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Velzira
    . Skill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gear.
    HAHAHAHAHA, you forgot its World of Warcraft, have you?

@ the other moron, i heard that everytime you start a new team oyu have to reach your rating from 0, so are stuck for some at low ratings unless you play 250 games in a week.

Confirm/deny

Not my fault if my partners are always PVEing.

Btw <3 nobodys bashing armory of people whitout showing theirs <3.

This axe was MADE for an Orc Warrior to wield it. Grom Hellscream would rise from the grave and bitch slap Thrall for not Shaman rezzing him if he knew about this thing. 344 dps? WTF??

Haha, with Shadowmourne lolstorm just got upgraded to omgwtfbbqsauceroflmaopewpewlaserstorm
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Quote Originally Posted by quez
    I'd say: 34 STR x3 red gems + Berseking enchant + Death's verdict + Death's choise + warrior 20% str talent :E

dubble berserking procs + all the otherstuff. Easily, what, 13k+ ap?
    tard
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffwhite

Haha, with Shadowmourne lolstorm just got upgraded to omgwtfbbqsauceroflmaopewpewlaserstorm

This finaly take all his meaning.

/moan