Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Onyxia 10 man, 3 manned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagarth
    Draj you are terrible!

J/K you know I love you (Glad to see Silky Smooth isn't riddled with baddies)
    <3 thanks for all the congratulations guys!

working on compiling it now. hopefully it doesn't fuck up

Looking forward to the fraps, want to see how u handle the initial whelp phase and managed to keep enough dps on ads to maintain some dps on ony.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow. Congratulations.
    Vek'nilash/Skywall US

I don't believe one bit of this. how do we know this wasn't just some hack that u put in. im sorry but honestly, Blizz would never put in a ten man raid at level 80 that could be three manned. i just don't see it happening. i want a video and proof that it happened with some backup from other players who saw this or heard of this because frankly, i think this may be a hoax. i could very easily take three people and a video of an ony raid that the three were in and cut out all the others then post these pics. so unless u have undeniable proof im going to remain a skeptic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nerf hybrids

gz

It will prob be soloed post L85 by an all Heroic 25 man geared Druid. I believe the first Original Ony Solo was a druid too . lol.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow
    I don't believe one bit of this. how do we know this wasn't just some hack that u put in. im sorry but honestly, Blizz would never put in a ten man raid at level 80 that could be three manned. i just don't see it happening. i want a video and proof that it happened with some backup from other players who saw this or heard of this because frankly, i think this may be a hoax. i could very easily take three people and a video of an ony raid that the three were in and cut out all the others then post these pics. so unless u have undeniable proof im going to remain a skeptic.
    They don't put it in to be 3-manned, people find ways. 10m 3d zerg? And a hack to do it? Blizz can detect those pretty damn easy now.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

lol@jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by kaytree
    lol@jealousy.
    QFT. Grats bro !
    That's rather impressive. Props to you!

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    noobs. People solod Ony at 60! 3 man is 2 too many!
    Obvious troll...

Anyways Onyxia was never soloed at 60, he was 3 manned, and that is very fitting for a 3 man once again.

Congrats on your kill.

You sir are fail. You can outgear Ony 10, 3 manning it is an achievement, but not an impossibility. Guilds have 2 manned Ulduar 10 and that is two i-level ratings lower than Ony. Just because your gear is not capable of 3 manning a heroic, doesn't mean geared and dedicated people can't do better. My guild 12 manned OS 25 with the only decurser being our bear tank, and most of our guildmates were in 226 or lower gear.

To the OP, grats, whether or not it is a world first I do not know, but it is impressive none the less.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Grats on the kill, don't soil it by doing a "OMG WORLD 1ST?!" crap. It's not something that warrents that much publicity in doing. I would have to give more props to your time/dedication over the actual kill.
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

Umm the 33 mins didnt throw off your conspiricy theory?? Oh, wait, they must have photoshopped that as well. Also, with the make up they had im not sure why you dont see it as plausible. Ony hits like a girl and the health pools on the guardians are a joke in 10 man making it very easy to solo burn them before the next spawned.

Nice feat, impressive.

Learn to Look at Grid. Only three people in the raid.

Although I doubt you'll find this proof to be "undeniable," but here are my screenshots from the encounter.
    Phase 1 Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_021247.jpg
    Phase 2 Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_023516.jpg
    Phase 3 Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_023911.jpg
    Post-Kill Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_024350.jpg

Was tinkering around with recording the encounter using Xfire. However, I have terrible FPS as is, and the recording feature plummeted me below five.

Wow.

Anyways, grats... But don't push that whole world first thing. While impressive, it's an obscure achievement (kind of like the 3D zerg).

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Very impressive - nicely done!

To the fools saying "blizz wouldn't put in a 10 man raid boss that three could kill.": Ony wasn't designed to be hard for a 10 man raid, it was designed to be fun, and accessible for everyone. If 10 scrubs can kill something then 3 solid, skilled, geared players can. Any boss with out and enrage can probably be 3 manned w/ the right make up of skilled players, specs etc.

Again, certainly and impressive feat - I don't for a second doubt it!

Sartharion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux
    You sir are fail. You can outgear Ony 10, 3 manning it is an achievement, but not an impossibility. Guilds have 2 manned Ulduar 10 and that is two i-level ratings lower than Ony. Just because your gear is not capable of 3 manning a heroic, doesn't mean geared and dedicated people can't do better. My guild 12 manned OS 25 with the only decurser being our bear tank, and most of our guildmates were in 226 or lower gear.

To the OP, grats, whether or not it is a world first I do not know, but it is impressive none the less.
    Ulduar 10 cannot be 2 manned past FL, unless that is what you are refering to, and that is because it's a rather silly encounter. You could probably 5 man it with 5 very geared very good players, but you can't 2 man...

Anyways, grats on 3 man Ony, very cool. Some still can't do it with 10...

3 manned an easy fight, wow, some serious skill there.
    Grats wasting 25 minutes.

Lol @ this being posted in US first kills forum.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie