War-tools builds

Hello fellow priests.I was testing war-tools tonight and I did let my fantasy build that tree.(Shadow)
    Comment please and note this is not even close to what I am thinking they will release and it's just for fun.Also please don't let the values I've put in charge you to attack me and instead tell me what you think I should adjust.You can post your builds (of any specc) here too.

http://www.war-tools.com/t66499.html (only one path can be chosen!)

Re: War-tools builds

Where is dispersion ?
    It's not because we like a steack that we want to know who's the cow.

Dispersion? After so many good pvp talents that actually save your ass in pvp you ask for dispersion?

Deleted

Well good i suppose, but serious the silence talent, needs to be reduced.. 45 sec is way to much, ( lol blizz fail. )

oh and Vampiric touch cast time needs to go, if it needs to be pvp decent..

Giving Priests a knockback lawl?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

I really like the shadow release and shadow word: barrier idea. I think a knock back and bubble with some kind of stun or disarm or something is greatly needed. Like the mages ice barrier that casts frost nova when it breaks.

http://www.war-tools.com/t66505.html
    Taken a few ideas, probably put them in other talents.
    Changed alot of old talents and talents that lose alot of value with gear in ICC.
    put dispersion back in and removed its mana in turn for HP .
    Alot more mana efficient.
    Added haste benefit to shadow power so its as valuable when you stack haste more than crit.

Only talents i didn't change were Misery, Mind Melt and Darkness.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay
    Well good i suppose, but serious the silence talent, needs to be reduced.. 45 sec is way to much, ( lol blizz fail. )

oh and Vampiric touch cast time needs to go, if it needs to be pvp decent..
    I am pretty sure that I have put Ve as a buff (as it is now on ptr) as for silence I agree about the cd that's why I have put a 15 sec reduced cd in the "pvp" path so it comes down to 30secs cd which seeems reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Elothie
    I am pretty sure that I have put Ve as a buff (as it is now on ptr) as for silence I agree about the cd that's why I have put a 15 sec reduced cd in the "pvp" path so it comes down to 30secs cd which seeems reasonable.
    This is why the Devs make decisons about what is reasonable and not players... when will people realise they are incredibly bias about the class they play and have no objective opinions.

Dispersion isn't a bad talent, you just expect it to be god like because that's what you personally expect out of a 51 point talent. You are either deaf to Blizzard's claim that 51 point talents are not supposed to be power inflated or you convieniently ignore that fact.

Lastly I don't know what thread like this are aiming to achieve, this won't be implemented, it's fantasy and effectively a waste of forum space.

Ah Worshaka you're just too negative.

Let us swim in fantasy, we've been disapointed so many times during these last 2 years. Even more with Wotlk.

Besides, it's not a really a waste, the Devs often make their decisions by checking what players want.

I don't think that if Spriest never complained about pvp situation they would ever think about it.
    It's not because we like a steack that we want to know who's the cow.

Worshaka I greatly appreciate the effort you put into shadow community that's why I'm not judging you.I also think this thread doesn't waste forum space more than any help my dps or tell me leveling specc threads when a whole huge sticky and leveling guide is on the top of the page.And btw I stated that this is imaginary and a place to adjust some ideas.And last but not least forums is all about helping others and spare our free time,with all the whine posts and all this arguing it's good to actually have fun sometimes......

Quote Originally Posted by Shad47
    I don't think that if Spriest never complained about pvp situation they would ever think about it.
    The devs like general feedback, they don't like our specific ideas though. If every single player cried for an OP 51 pt talent they still wouldn't do it. Fact is, almost all players don't understand what it takes to balance a game of this size no matter how much they think Blizzard is just "stupid".

Overall, War-Tools looks fun, I enjoyed looking at your fantasy tree. There's nothing wrong with having fun on a forum. Not every single post has to be business, just has to be positive.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/