Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Invincible, Perky Pug, Blue posts, Comics

OK, to get tittles we gona need to do BG premades!!! For that we gona need a addon to avoid long queues, AV enabler FTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyziuM
    If I need to explain that to you I assume the point is lost to you anyway.
    Answer this to yourself instead why don't the hippogryph run in the air?
    You know, I've read the story behind the horseman, I've read sleepy Hallow and at no point does it make sense for his mount to fly. And if you can't justify it, then you have no idea either. And since the hippogryph is a bird with 4 legs. This is a horse with wings.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyziuM
    Answer this to yourself instead why don't the hippogryph run in the air?
    Hippogryphs do run in the air, but Gryphons don't.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243
    You know, I've read the story behind the horseman, I've read sleepy Hallow and at no point does it make sense for his mount to fly. And if you can't justify it, then you have no idea either.
    I don't see what part of what he just told you, relates to whether or not the "Sleepy Hallow" horse flies or not.
    What he's trying to say is the HH mount has a riding animation while flying cause otherwise he would just glide through the air and it wouldn't make sense, but Invincible has wings so why would he be galloping in flight, which I agree, in this case doesn't make sense.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis
    I don't see what part of what he just told you, relates to whether or not the "Sleepy Hallow" horse flies or not.
    What he's trying to say is the HH mount has riding animation cause other he would just glide through the air so it makes sense, but Invincible has wings so why would he be galloping at the time, which I agree doesn't make sense.
    Because it would look stupid if it's legs were just hanging there. Do either of you know a damn thing about animation? If the legs kept still or just hung there, it would look weird, and if the legs were drawn inwards or bent back it would look even more unnatural.

HAHAHAHA

PUGs always wipe! :

Boub, where is this music from that you used on Invincible? :O
    Can someone tell me? Already seen like 5-6 people ask but they get ignored.
    Sounds great but not blizzard style i think. Doubt it's ICC.
    Tell us boub ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Because it would look stupid if it's legs were just hanging there. Do either of you know a damn thing about animation?
    You're a little thick around you.

We're not suggesting for him to stay stiff as if rigor mortis had set in but they could hang in a passive way much like your feet do during levitation.

I mean when you see a super hero of any kind fly his feet go in a passive stance they don't become immobile but he isn't pretend running either, jesus.

I wanna bonk you on the head from my computer screen.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by xzor
    HAHAHAHA

PUGs always wipe! :
    A pug... wiping his backside on the floor...

Blizz is cracking me up xD

You're a little thick around you.

We're not suggesting for him to stay stiff as if rigor mortis had set in but they could hang in a passive way much like your feet do during levitation.

I mean when you see a super hero of any kind fly his feet go in a passive stance they don't become immobile but he isn't pretend running either, jesus.

I wanna bonk you on the head from my computer screen.
    Believe me, I want to smash you in the face for being a putts as well. But I can't expect much from somebody with a Kingdom Hearts avatar.

Here, I'll give you an example of something that's done a winged horse before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1S9O...59C2A0&index=0

It's the Pegasus segment from God of War II, a game praised for many things, including animation. Watch it's legs. It gallops in mid air.

What he's trying to say is the HH mount has a riding animation while flying cause otherwise he would just glide through the air and it wouldn't make sense, but Invincible has wings so why would he be galloping in flight, which I agree, in this case doesn't make sense.
    The horseman mount has sure footing while galloping in the air, he does look like he is running on some invisible surface...However, the Invincible "galloping" is heavy and it drags down, not finding any footing. I would assume that a horse, maybe not that familiar with the sense of flight would feel it natural to gallop while moving in the air. That's just how I see it, though.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    we plan to make the old PvP titles available
    I knew they were going to implement BG titles again, but I didn't think they'd just reuse the old ones, I would rather have the new ones go up to something other than Grand-Marshal or High-Warlord to preserve what people did in vanilla. If they do reuse the old titles I damn hope its one hell of a grind.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so.

Believe me, I want to smash you in the face for being a putts as well. But I can't expect much from somebody with a Kingdom Hearts avatar.

It's the Pegasus segment from God of War II, a game praised for many things, including animation. Watch it's legs. It gallops in mid air.
    I still say it looks better if they did not run all the time.

I like this flying animation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52k1ZncPF88

Sure like you said, this is a bird not a horse like Invincible but animation wise I still think it looks better.
    I see your point and know what you are meaning but the relaxed legs comes more natural for me in animation.
    I hope they will change it to a more relaxed animation then the current but if I know blizzard right they will slack with all animation except for the non-combat pets.

Deleted

So you're saying, just because someone made this animation for a flying horse in another game, it has to be the best animation around for a flying horse in any game.

I don't have enough hands for the amount of facepalms I'd like to perform right now.

I respect that you think this animation is better than the Hyppogryph animation (which I would prefer), but your reasoning is flawed big time.

Lol @ Perky Pug. Invincible's anims are lovely. I always liked that idea.
    Insert cookies here <---
    Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon
    So you're saying, just because someone made this animation for a flying horse in another game, it has to be the best animation around for a flying horse in any game.

I don't have enough hands for the amount of facepalms I'd like to perform right now.

I respect that you think this animation is better than the Hyppogryph animation (which I would prefer), but your reasoning is flawed big time.
    That's just one example. I'm saying that any time a pegasus is animated (which is what Invincible is) it's always galloped through the air with the wings also flapping. But since God of War did the animation well, I used it to prove a point.

15+ Year Old Account

Speaking of interesting pet animations...

Next time you see some one with a plump turkey pet out, build a camp fire near it.

;D ;D ;D

I can live with the air walk but the wings when folded and a bit of the animation just looks awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by nort
    Man, I really hope they change it. The way the wings fold and the way it 'walks' while flying sure looks wrong
    ya the walking in air thing is just akward. Perky's whole ass rub on floor /smell is hilarious
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte
    Speaking of interesting pet animations...

Next time you see some one with a plump turkey pet out, build a camp fire near it.

;D ;D ;D
    Plump Turkey senses it&#180;s destiny. And then on the grill. This is really hilarious. I love that animation.