Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Invincible, Perky Pug, Blue posts, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Hellnas
    DLC is awesome as always
    And Invincible looks really good with a lot of nice details.

About the old pvp titles I would like to see new titles instead of Grand Marshal and High Warlord just to separate Vanilla with Cataclysm.

Why? So you can say "Look at me I've played longer than you"?

If its going to be harder to gain these titles than last time, its good enough reward for getting the old version keeping it even though you haven't stepped into new battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    So is invincible going to be the new ashes of alar? I mean is it going to be a super rare drop from Arthas?
    My guess is that's it's gonna be a 100% drop from Arthas heroic mode on 25 man, just like Mimiron's Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Joelsfallon
    "We do not know where it will drop but it's safe to assume that we'll have to defeat the Lich King in some crazy-hard difficulty mode"
    Hmm I guess I was wrong then because if that's the case then that would make it a guaranteed drop (in some super hard mode) unlike the ashes of alar which is an extremely rare drop.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Cheers for the re-coming of PVP titles!
    Been there, done that, got aids.

The animations are ridiculously bad. Hope they will fix them up a bit, they completely destroy the epicness of this mount.

`Invincible` is the most lame ass name ever for a pony imo...

I strongly doubt it will be 100% drop from some crazy hard mode. That's because of feat of strenght - there isn't one for mimiron's head, is it? But there is for A'lar, so I guess it will be ridiculously rare drop, but available for everyone.
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

15+ Year Old Account

Is the music in the Invincible video from ICC?

10+ Year Old Account

Actuly Invincible should be like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...athknight2.JPG like in WC3. The model is actuly a Undead mount.
    Lore is messed up again ;D.

Why has so weird name from wiki:
    Arthas had considered naming the horse "Snowfall" or "Starlight", but in the informal tradition of Lordaeron knights and nobles naming their steeds after a quality (Uther's was "Steadfast", King Terenas' "Courageous"), he named the colt "Invincible".

More info http://www.wowwiki.com/Invincible
    Don't sweat the details!!!

LK 10/25 HM wouldn't be a bad guess. Hope it will be in style with Mimiron's Head rarity.
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

15+ Year Old Account

Invincible certainly does look like a wet dream come true, hard to make a mount look more badass than that, and on top of it that's no ordinary badass mount, that's the mount Arthas / Lich King used to wipe out most of the Eastern Kingdom.

Only thing that makes me sad about Invicible is the turd named <Iownurfacerofl> from <XxXNoLifeKittensODoom> that will be riding around on it and acting like a douchebag.

Perky pug on the other hand isn't that hard to attain and the new animation is awesome... my dog does that.

As for the PvP titles coming back well they should really make new one's for Cata I like the fact the old pvp titles are proof you've been around for awhile and it isn't fair for say ppl with GM to have it removed so they can grind it again.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

As long as they don't remove my Lieutenant Commander i'm fine with the new titles. Gaining the old ones wasn't so much a matter of skill and win/lose ratio, but back then BGs for the alli side were with 40 mins queue and you had to wait 5 hours just to enter AV..getting the title required full dedication for several weeks, maybe even months and all this for one blue set. Today you can roll fotm class, get your rotation on elitist jerks and dress in epics. I've earned my title!

Im not a big fan of WotLK.

Invincible is the best mount in the whole game though so far.

Lets hope ICC isnt as crap as AC was so it might be actually enjoyable to work to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebz
    Only if they have worms....
    /fail

Someone's gotta know the name of that song used in the Invincible video, sounds like Hans Zimmer but I don't recognize the track itself.

INVINCIBLE - FAIL flight animation
    ROFL... the wings animation by flying... nc... rly terrible
    the wings edges flip over totaly unrealistic... blizzard made bat like wings, but used bird like behaving of wings...
    the guy should be fired ... rly... such a FAIL

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by norokelt
    the wings edges flip over totaly unrealistic... blizzard made bat like wings, but used bird like behaving of wings...
    Translation: WHAAAAAAA I won't ever see Invincible drop, much less kill the LK 25man super hardcore mode and even if it drop I don't have anal sex with the GM so the only chance I have of even seeing it is when <Igutmwadskilz> sits over the well in Dalaran with it looking all smug and self satisfied.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Yup...they should remove the wings tbh, they don't look strong enough to get the massive armored ass of Arthas in the air, it just looks silly...make him fly with some kind of magic instead :P

15+ Year Old Account

this is still just a PTR build, i'm sure its just a rough animation. You don't actually expect blizzard to not touch up the animations a bit before the patch goes live?
    Quote Originally Posted by number8 View Post
    warriors will dead

WOW that horse is just wow <3 it