Add-On that tracks interupts?

Hey, i decided to start doing pvp again on my shaman and was wondering whats the addon called that tracks interupts, for example when a rogue uses kick it says "Kick used" in the middle of my screen and it had a timer next to it aswell i believe...

Thanks

Re: Add-On that tracks interupts?

natur enemy cast bars
    afflicted 3

Interrupt Bar is probably what you are looking for. When interrupt ability is used, they produce sounds, so it's not a problem knowing when somebody near you has used it, it's rather how long exactly do they have it on cooldown. This addon will help with that too.

Also check this for extra spells you may want to track (could work for PvE raid bosses etc, obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Darko
    Interrupt Bar is probably what you are looking for. When interrupt ability is used, they produce sounds, so it's not a problem knowing when somebody near you has used it, it's rather how long exactly do they have it on cooldown. This addon will help with that too.
    I'm downloading this now and trying it out, your second link was just to a profile or something, but thanks for the link

Sorry, somehow copied wrong link. I meant to point you to this comment. (also check one above it)

There's a lot of scrolling combat text addons too, though I don't think any will produce sound cues for you, just have the text pop up over your character.

15+ Year Old Account

Download http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...urgeatory.aspx

Whenever you interrupt a spell, you will say what you interrupted and who you interrupted in Party/Say, whatever you choose.

http://tinypic.com/m/6h6qt1/2
    Example, can't see it in party chat there seeing as i'm not in one!