Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Icecrown Loot, T10, Blue posts, Pandaren Figure

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Egads, why are they so focused on that twitter stuff lately?
    The players they would get using that..... aren't exactly... wow, ya know?
    They players they would get using Twitter are exactly the type they are catering to right now. They made easy modes and threw loot at people for a reason. That fits directly into the Twitter crowd. What always makes me laugh more is when political campaigns try to get volunteers and voters by using facebook, myspace, youtube and twitter. In my experience, most of the people that spend their lives on those sites can't be bothered to do anything for anyone, but WoW is just another chat room to many many players.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Twitter isn't that bad if used sparingly... I update mine maybe once a month, but it is a bit ridiculous if you update it everytime you inhale or exhale, yeah. :P

Also kinda glad I recently changed my Shaman to male, the cleavage on T10 is pretty bad. XD Looks sick on Orc males though, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ged
    But as a 10 man only bear tank, is my only option for an upgrade the quest reward mace? Is it there to ensure all bear tanks can get an 1lvl 251 weapon and not rely on boss drops?
    The 251 mace will be just fine for 10 man only content. Its actually an amazing tanking weapon for how easy it is to obtain for both a druid (which probably gets the most benefit) and a DK.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood
    3.3---moonkins are gonna disappear (not all of us, but im sure many)
    With druids being (arguably) the best raid and over all healers and around second or third in the tanking hierarchy, dps druids in general were already a dieing breed because of the over complexity of their rotations compared to the numbers that they put out. Balance and Feral DPS have (again arguably) the most complex rotations in the entire game.

I like the way they completely overlook resto druids 4piece setbonus. a free rejuv VERY occasionally. on a target that might not even need healing...taking into account that rejuv is the cheapest spell a druid has and it has no cooldown. Yeah I'll definetly replace my CRITTING rejuvs with that...
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

Quote Originally Posted by Methusela
    Shhhhhh, stop being so reasonable, this forum is for hysterical outbursts of RAAAGE and hopelessness ONLY. The world is ending, didn't you know?
    Every time Blizzard says they "plan on offsetting" any change its a que to be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID. At no time, in the last five years, has Blizzard actually delivered on that statement. Look at the shadow priest for example, if you don't want to look at moonkins, they keep saying their dps is just fine and that they will "buff" them, and then every single patch the rest of the dps classes beat out the shadow priest by even more. So much so that most shadow priests don't even want to raid anymore because even they know they are taking a slot that could be better used if there is already another shadow priest or boomkin in the raid.

Deleted

red version of shaman tier 10

very original

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02
    any other class/spec (apart from frostmage) will be able to do more dps in equal gear and stats..
    Now, now. That isn't quite true. They buffed the hell out of frost mages so now even frost mages will do more dps than balance druids. On the bright side though, shadow priests are still about where boomkins are and since they both bring the same basic buffs you get to pick one or the other and not let more than one in your raid.

So what does that shoveltusk thing do? Just a ghost pet? Or is it of use?
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

The t10 lock set is in no way based on deatheaters from harry potter....

oh wait

15+ Year Old Account

Hunter armor is like throw them in the water and it will float.. Paladins I like.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

The neverending winter tank shield is backwards...
    QQ'ers are like babies, when they don't get their favored pacifier they start crying.
    -Alceus

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    So what does that shoveltusk thing do? Just a ghost pet? Or is it of use?
    No use, just a graphical effect like the warlock T6 headpiece had.

I simply must get that 25-man bow. Zod's Repeating Longbow. Best reference ever. Flavor text nearly made me spit out my drink.

Also the idea of a repeating longbow is ridonculous. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood
    To sum up: Screw you, chickens.
    Rogues being "dependant" on an addon to do max dps=blizz gives it for free to them.
    Moonkin being dependant on an addon to squeeze some more dps (god knows we need it)=lolkilladdon
    I know t8 bonus was OP, but tbh t9 needed a bit buffing. And while the eclipse idea is not bad, still could be better implemented.
    3.3---moonkins are gonna disappear (not all of us, but im sure many)
    Clearly they were trying to kill off the Lazer Turkeys for Thanks Giving Wow-Feast. You're not eating turkey! Thanks Moonkin! :<

I like how the female tier 10 shaman set puts emphasis on the breasts. Especially the draenei.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

With the preview of the Pandaren Brewmaster figure. Blizzard will probably include a Pandaren Brewmaster npc in the Cataclysm Expansion. A "teaser npc" for the game expansion after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman
    I like the way they completely overlook resto druids 4piece setbonus. a free rejuv VERY occasionally. on a target that might not even need healing...taking into account that rejuv is the cheapest spell a druid has and it has no cooldown. Yeah I'll definetly replace my CRITTING rejuvs with that...
    Do you know how healing works out in ICC? It will be very different from what we have seen in Ulduar or ToGC.

At the twitter-topic, I actually have a twitter account for some time now..I don't really use it so will most people who register for winning stuff. funny fact, I wanted to follow the tweet for winning stuff and realized that I already follow it. Yeah twitter is great if you don't use it ;D
    I doubt the value of registered users to twitter. I mean it is more cost (server maintenance and so on) against the knowledge of what people like to do when taking a bath. I don't get the whole topic about twitter.
    It's so easy to just not use and ignore.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

loving the references to General Zod with that bow, kudo's to Blizz on the T10 too, very nice

Deleted

wow T10 shaman on male dreanei looks awesome