Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Icecrown Loot, T10, Blue posts, Pandaren Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg
    When I first saw that http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50034/z...ating-longbow/, first what I thought was...meh.... But then i made some calculations (If interested, I can provide them and a hunter that has cca 8000 effective AP on target and 50% crit chance will see this bow proc for roughly 4000 on average (crit included). It will proc on average once each 25s. It means that the proc alone will grant you 160(!!!)DPS. This will, BY FAR, make up for the secondary stats loss.
    Assuming it plays nicely. The stats on, say, Heroic Talonstrike are worth about 110 DPS at a ToC25-level of ArPen and without an ArPen trinket, and the gem slot adds another 30. If the proc is even slightly under the curve, which RNG can cause, you'll start losing DPS quick.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

F U Shamans!

/jealousy off

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TalonXephon
    Pretty sure you mean Ner'zhul

Also just wondering if you have noticed or were ever gonna change the priest gloves to reflect the change that Blizzard made when they added the hood?

or am I the only one who is so obsessed on how my priest looks that I actually noticed
    Well i noticed too, no more gloves above sleeves yay, i kinda liked that look, just like t7 (and till tier 5, thought t6 looked nice too, gloves wise i mean)

Ugh... do the warrior tier look so crappy..! Gimmeh moar spikes! (A) <3
    Rorre the erroR

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    With druids being (arguably) the best raid and over all healers and around second or third in the tanking hierarchy, dps druids in general were already a dieing breed because of the over complexity of their rotations compared to the numbers that they put out. Balance and Feral DPS have (again arguably) the most complex rotations in the entire game.

lol, balance actually has one of the simplest rotations. get ur ff, is, and mf on the target and them spam a button till eclipse procs, then switch and spam till it ends, update is and mf and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by nomananeeded

lol, balance actually has one of the simplest rotations. get ur ff, is, and mf on the target and them spam a button till eclipse procs, then switch and spam till it ends, update is and mf and repeat
    Instead of trying to explain what a simple rotation is for you, maybe you should bring a good comparaison with another spec / class to help us to understand what could be harder. As far as I know, moonkin is not only about applying 2dots and procing eclipse. It's way more developped than that. Timing treants with heroism, use starfall & typhoon when there are a maximum of targets spawned during a fight. The way you reapply your dots must be done in a very special order and at a specific moment during your eclipses.. Also make sure to start a lunar eclipse just before heroism most possible. Not including the fact that you need to be aware of using a battle res anytime or tranquility. Please tell me what spec is harder than that now and tell me why. kkthx.

Btw I'm not complaining about this nerf. I'm sure the t10 will be promising. I have some friend who tried it on the PTR before the recent buff of the 4pc bonus and they were dealing 6500DPS on the dummy self buffed. That's not including all the offset pieces, trinkets & what else from ICC. Don't think it's the end of moonkins for now.

I just can't wait to see & compare these numbers with other classes using same IL Gear. Hopefuly the difference won't be between 2.5k - 3k dps like it is at the moment.

Mage is retarded again, omg :'(
    EverQuest (2000-2002)
    Lineage 2 (2004-2007)
    World of Warcraft (2005-Present)
    Age of Conan (2008-2009)
    AION (2009 - 3m)

Best looking set: Shaman

Worst looking set: Priest

Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozn
    Instead of trying to explain what a simple rotation is for you, maybe you should bring a good comparaison with another spec / class to help us to understand what could be harder. As far as I know, moonkin is not only about applying 2dots and procing eclipse. It's way more developped than that. Timing treants with heroism, use starfall & typhoon when there are a maximum of targets spawned during a fight. The way you reapply your dots must be done in a very special order and at a specific moment during your eclipses.. Also make sure to start a lunar eclipse just before heroism most possible. Not including the fact that you need to be aware of using a battle res anytime or tranquility. Please tell me what spec is harder than that now and tell me why. kkthx.

Btw I'm not complaining about this nerf. I'm sure the t10 will be promising. I have some friend who tried it on the PTR before the recent buff of the 4pc bonus and they were dealing 6500DPS on the dummy self buffed. That's not including all the offset pieces, trinkets & what else from ICC. Don't think it's the end of moonkins for now.

I just can't wait to see & compare these numbers with other classes using same IL Gear. Hopefuly the difference won't be between 2.5k - 3k dps like it is at the moment.

I LOL'd when I read Typhoon in this...
    Blizzard is making ONE HELL of a IRL-lauch event for Cataclysm.
    First the earthquakes at Haiti... now Chile...
    Blizzard isn't saving any resources on this one!