Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

If you guys want a picture of him, you can see it here:

http://gameonline.yesky.com/wow/142/9315642.shtml

The guy showed up at some WOW tournament in Taiwan.

Tom Chilton himself congratulated him and presented the guy with a caricature of Tom Chilton himself, as well as a Lich King Helmet.
    I'd love to get a Lich King helmet. =X

He's a lucky guy.

It doesn't look like he has any intention of stopping. He's got a few thousand rep into Revered for Bloodsail Buccaneers with no Feat of Strength. That means he intends to reach Exalted with Bloodsail, and very likely go for the Goblins afterwards. He's Revered with Darkmoon, he intends to do that.

We'll have to get back to him. He's still got an achievement to do and The Insane to accomplish.

That's someone I would not like to be friends with... wow...

Post deleted

Is it not possible to show health percentage in addition to the direct number on Shadowed Unit frames? Been looking for it a bit, and I hope I'm just missing something, since other than that, I like them a lot more than xperl.

"The guy"'s name is pronounced:"Xiao-Huei" and it means the little gray. It's a common pet name.

Bleh, for some reason my browser took me to another post when I first made this, so remaking it in the RIGHT one >_<!

But, the player does not in fact have all achievements, as he is missing three. Conq of Naxx, Obsidian Slayer and The Magic Seeker. So in my eyes it is impossible for him to even get every achievement, since those are indeed achievements, all be it rare ones that are unobtainable. The only way I see someone as having all achievements is if they have all of the server first ones as well, since they are achievements, they are just rare and extremely hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikeiko
    Bleh, for some reason my browser took me to another post when I first made this, so remaking it in the RIGHT one >_<!

But, the player does not in fact have all achievements, as he is missing three. Conq of Naxx, Obsidian Slayer and The Magic Seeker. So in my eyes it is impossible for him to even get every achievement, since those are indeed achievements, all be it rare ones that are unobtainable. The only way I see someone as having all achievements is if they have all of the server first ones as well, since they are achievements, they are just rare and extremely hard to get.
    You can't get _all_ achievements, since you can't have more than one pvp rank and one race/class first 80. If you need to have _all_, with just first 80 on server + race + class + pvp rank, you would also need all gladiator titles, and all obtainable FoS mounts. There will never be anyone with _all_ achievements, unless there is someone out there with all possible server firsts, brewfest steins, gladiator titles, and Atiesh if he/she is a mage/druid/lock/priest.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    You can't get _all_ achievements, since you can't have more than one pvp rank and one race/class first 80. If you need to have _all_, with just first 80 on server + race + class + pvp rank, you would also need all gladiator titles, and all obtainable FoS mounts. There will never be anyone with _all_ achievements, unless there is someone out there with all possible server firsts, brewfest steins, gladiator titles, and Atiesh if he/she is a mage/druid/lock/priest.
    He said "But, the player does not in fact have all achievements, as he is missing three. Conq of Naxx, Obsidian Slayer and The Magic Seeker". I think that Aikeiko meant he is missing those three achievements, and not all the other crap you listed. Hell, Feats of Strength don't even count towards your achievement count, so it doesn't matter if he's missing them or not.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/