DBM configurations

Exploring around and I came across this DBM configuration and it involves changing around the lua code, and unfortunately I have no knowledge of how to do this. If anyone could assist me in how to code it to make it look like that, I'd be much appreciative.
    If you could give exact directions and copy/pastes of what to do, that'd be even better.

Thanks a ton.

Re: DBM configurations

i googled the link of that picture, i found this:

Just open the DBT-Template file ina texteditor (notepad or simmilar).

Then look for the

parentbar, $parentIcon1 and play with the sizes on those (the y size is the thickness of the bar)

$parentSpark might need some adjustment to the y number aswell to make it match the new thinner bar.

Then play with the offsets on the $parentName, $parentTimer and $parentIcon1. Once again its mainly the y that needs adjusting since thats the up/down, remeber that you might need to use negative numbers.

Load up wow with only DBM active (makes it faster) edit a number, save file and reload UI then start testbars.

Took about 5-10 min to get that look for me that has very limited programing experience and close to no experience in lua. Thanks to Ocularis for hes pointer to what needed to be adjusted.

link to the thread here:
    http://forums.wowace.com/showthread.php?t=16379

Re: DBM configurations

Quote Originally Posted by StarcallerJae
    i googled the link of that picture, i found this:

Just open the DBT-Template file ina texteditor (notepad or simmilar).

Then look for the

parentbar, $parentIcon1 and play with the sizes on those (the y size is the thickness of the bar)

$parentSpark might need some adjustment to the y number aswell to make it match the new thinner bar.

Then play with the offsets on the $parentName, $parentTimer and $parentIcon1. Once again its mainly the y that needs adjusting since thats the up/down, remeber that you might need to use negative numbers.

Load up wow with only DBM active (makes it faster) edit a number, save file and reload UI then start testbars.

Took about 5-10 min to get that look for me that has very limited programing experience and close to no experience in lua. Thanks to Ocularis for hes pointer to what needed to be adjusted.

link to the thread here:
    http://forums.wowace.com/showthread.php?t=16379
    I couldn't find any of that parent stuff at all, so I donno what to do now :\