Burning Crusade Raiding Guild?

Is there a guild (any server, any faction) that raids Burning Crusade content frequently at level 70?
    I know there are a few Classic raiding guilds, but are there any guilds that raid Burning Crusade content?
    If there are please give me a link, info, etc. Thanks in advance.

Re: Burning Crusade Raiding Guild?

there is a guild called Sixth Sense on Alonsus EU that does this.

do not know about any US guilds though
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldun
    Its the Fresh Cum from the argent tournament daily. It spawns a shark in any swimmable water.

BC on my server (Laughing Skull-US)

Not sure how frequently they raid because I have never been in the guild, but I have seen them LFM a couple of times so they are pretty active from what I have seen.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

15+ Year Old Account

It's... just not the same. I kick myself in the teeth for not having the balls to transfer off the server when 2.2 hit. =\

Why would you want to raid outdated content that is nerfed to the ground? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot
    Why would you want to raid outdated content that is nerfed to the ground? :/
    Your have to buy all the expansions to enjoy the game?
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

What are the rules here used by Vanilla and Burning Crusade raiding guilds? I mean, it's all a bit artificial since your on the extreme could just bring level 80 chars and clear it. But that would ofc course suck and not be fun at all.

Everybody that raids are in it just for the challenge and to see the content "as it should be seen" i assume. So one shouldn't have to check that someone is using items or enchants that trivialize the whole thing. But what is ok and what is not? Speccs, levels, glyphs, enchants, gear.

It's sad that all tbc content got nerfed but the vanilla content is still as it was what i know. And maybe since it was for 40 people it can be ok with the new powerful talent trees ect and still be somewhat of a challenge if one are 30 people or maybe even 25?

Thrall US, Horde side has a guild called Retro. lvl 70 TBC raiding guild. Theres lots of them too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    Thrall US, Horde side has a guild called Retro. lvl 70 TBC raiding guild. Theres lots of them too.
    They aren't a true BC raiding guild, of course they have all their toons decked out in sunwell/BT gear but they ALWAYS bring atleast 10-15 level 80s with them to clear the bosses.

Seems u can go to China servers.All of them r playing BC now.

"LF24M BT" or something raids 3 days a week on Cho'gall horde side.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    They aren't a true BC raiding guild, of course they have all their toons decked out in sunwell/BT gear but they ALWAYS bring atleast 10-15 level 80s with them to clear the bosses.
    This is true... This week on (crushridge us) We had two Thori'dal,The stars' Fury drop this week for the 70 twink guild there...To bad there was greedy 80s that wanted the bow..

Burning Crusade raiding guild on Uldum - US. <I Only Raid Pre LK>
    Come check us out if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Really?

...dangit

15+ Year Old Account

They nerfed it so hard in 3.0 that you'll never truly experience BC raiding. It's sad. =/

They nerfed it so hard in 3.0 that you'll never truly experience BC raiding. It's sad. =/
    This is true. However Sunwell nerfed in 3.0 was still a lot of fun, but Black Temple and other raids become old shadows of their former proud selves.

<Amani Gaming> Stormreaver US I think they clear content with just their 70s

Quote Originally Posted by Gron
    This is true. However Sunwell nerfed in 3.0 was still a lot of fun, but Black Temple and other raids become old shadows of their former proud selves.
    Lot of FUN? Popping bloodlust and totally skipping M'uru phase 1 was anything but fun for me. They have destroyed SWP with 3.0.