Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Shadowmourne Preview, Comics

awaawa ... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sylari
    Sorry if this has already been covered.. but the tooltip says it deals ~2000 damage.. split between the total number of targets.. but that proc in the video hit all three targets for roughly 2000 damage.. anyone know the deal with that?
    If by "already been covered" you mean that it was mentioned in the video about the damage values being placeholders mere seconds before Chaos Bane was triggered, then yes, yes it was.

You guys do realise right that those whispers won't be constant. The whispers are periodical for every 100 souls you steal on the 1000 soul quest. Once you actually have the weapon and finish that quest, the whispers will stop all together.

This weapon is easily the coolest that Blizz has ever done, and the story surrounding it is amazing. GG Blizz! ;D

those whispers are basically one of the coolest things blizzard has ever implemented. it actually gave me the shivers. I literally wasn't all that excited about this blade till now. a very nice preview

i say welfare legendary

Whats the music in the vid

The Axe will be your attunement to engage in a Lich King fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

hey, shadowmourne looks immense! i have a question though..

boub wrote that it would take months before the encounter with signosa << spelt wrong i know ;D to become unlocked..

does this mean IC will become unlocked 1 boss every week, like TOC? or will it be a full batch, like ulduar..?

Thanks! Solid ;D

Once you actually have the weapon and finish that quest, the whispers will stop all together.
    Lame.. they should just be periodic all the time >_>

does this mean IC will become unlocked 1 boss every week, like TOC? or will it be a full batch, like ulduar..?
    Wings are gated content.

edit: what's the name of the track that plays in the background of the video?

@ the legendary weapon video:

cool animation, I like it, btw.... is that voice Batmans?

Deleted

so lemme get this straight.

first you have to get 25 saronite things. then you can do the quest ..you can get shadow's edge but from now it's not even sure if you can upgrade to shadowmourne cuz you need to get 60 shards first ...and if those shards have the same crappy dropchance like the shards in ulduar had, you're pretty fucked, arent you?

Epic doesn't fully say what this weapon is....that is why it is LEGENDARY!!!

Cool weapon for sure, but what is it with all the melee love in this game? In PvP warriors, DK and pallies are the most face roll classes out there and blizzard wants to give these scrubs MORE powers...

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa
    so lemme get this straight.

first you have to get 25 saronite things. then you can do the quest ..you can get shadow's edge but from now it's not even sure if you can upgrade to shadowmourne cuz you need to get 60 shards first ...and if those shards have the same crappy dropchance like the shards in ulduar had, you're pretty fucked, arent you?
    You're right, much more reasonable a legendary require two 3% boss drops.

People complaining that legendaries are too hard to acquire now? In the last tier of WLK?
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

So, my question is (because there hasn't been any clear indication) I know that you get Shadow's Edge after the first quest, but are the bloods from Rotface and Festergut from Normal or Heroic? And likewise is the rest of the chain (the infusions) on Normal on Heroic? Or has this not yet been specified yet and it'll be a big guessing game until the bosses are unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Raideen
    Cool weapon for sure, but what is it with all the melee love in this game? In PvP warriors, DK and pallies are the most face roll classes out there and blizzard wants to give these scrubs MORE powers...

I'm sorry, I had to register to comment @ this post, you are REDICULOUS and obviously have never played a plate class, and if you did.. well I wouldnt admit if you did..

MOST 2 handed weapons in WOTLK are incredibly hard to get, you either have to do TOTGC25, or finish Ulduar on hard modes, to even get a remote chance at getting a capable 2 hander *capable* not the trashy axe you get from TOC. The only decent 2 hander is from Ulduar Flame Leviathon(ironsoul), that is fairly achievable through a pug, even the regular Justicebringer is so rare, its crazy, have been slaying TOTC25 for the past 3 or 4 months weekly and have not seen it once.

When I saw the new loot lists, I felt a great sense of relief at the fact they have finally included some 2 handers, not just 1 or 2 (found only after beating HEROIC final boss of instance x)..

At one point, there were more Ironsoul's going around, it was gross, every plate class had ironsoul (which screams laziness at the developer), now everyone has the Edge of Ruin, I use a goddamn hunters weapon(archon glaive), because there is no attainable +str 2 handers and I HATE edge of ruin, would gladly swap it out, but for obvious reasons, you cannot equip what does not drop.

Post deleted