Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Penetrating Cold Simulator

This will save lives AND kill raid bosses, good show.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    A small problem though.
    I kept my target alive!, and whoever was healing the other mark's target died, and then it said "my target" died..
    You may want to look at that bug.
    Ok, v1.1 is up now.
    I've increased the spell power and haste of the other off-healers... they are going to heal anub a lil bit... but I think it will save any trouble until i can get home and implement a nice fix.

Wait what? Pene cold targets are auto marked and all you do is heal the target assigned to you? I had massive respect for 25 man heroics (being a dedicated insanity 10 man only guild) but now I realise all you do is play whack a mole with marks...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Should give a heroic version check box. :P

pve must be fun as healer :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    If someone will tell me true meaning of life I will quit right away and start doing "that thing".

Can you post it in another form/url? I don't have a facebook.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

I think ive seen this simulator before, Simulator
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    Can you post it in another form/url? I don't have a facebook.
    You don't need to have a facebook nor being logged in to use it.

keeping the raid at 30% will hit the enrage timer in heroic, try 5%
    and if you need a simulator to learn how to heal pen cold for normal, then just wow....
    but kudos to you for taking the time to make a little game to help the bads

Quote Originally Posted by azka
    Hi there,

I just did a Penetrating Cold Simulator to help our penetrating cold healers to familiarize faster with Anub (25h) Phase 3 (they are using Grid w/ GridStatusRaidIcons & GridPenetratingCold).

You can set the casting time of your heal (by example my Nourish is 1.1secs), the amount of heal by each cast, a key binding (between keys 1 to 4) and your raid icon.

The app will assume the rest of the healers are doing their work (healing their own PC, and keeping the raid around 30%).

Here is the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/penetratingcold/

Btw, you don't need to be a facebook user nor being logged in. I mounted it there just because Facebook will never allow to have malicious code hidden in the app.
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    Wait what? Pene cold targets are auto marked and all you do is heal the target assigned to you? I had massive respect for 25 man heroics (being a dedicated insanity 10 man only guild) but now I realise all you do is play whack a mole with marks...
    DBM will auto mark Pen Cold for you with the marks as given. Grid can be configured to display marks. In some sense all healers ever do is play whack a mole and try not to stand in fire. Yes, raid healing P3 is harder than this sim since someone has to be healing the MT and the OTs (and anyone who still has stacks from the adds) during P3. No, it has never been the case that 25 man raids have had mechanics making them easier than 10 man raids, in the case of 3D it was just the variety of classes and abilities you could get in a 25 that made 25 easier than 10.

Now if this sim could simulate a PW:S or an instant heal on a separate button I think it would be a bit better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

yeah very nice

Also, could you add a feature to heal two targets at a time? We have our 2 of our healers heal 2 marked targets and switch between them.

Hmm, yeah... I think I can do that.

You could randomly (2-3 members in the raid) remove marks in case people remove the PC themselves and thus no longer need extra healing.

This is common for paladins / mages / rogues who can remove the debuff themselves. But, it has a cooldown.

V1.3 is just released.

-I added a reset button.
    -3 healing modes: Normal, Mouse Over, Clique (left click only, flash doesn't support right click).
    -You can heal 1 or 2 targets.

http://apps.facebook.com/penetratingcold/

Still, you don't need a facebook account to play it. But some users have been asking for facebook features (like post their accomplishments in their walls, or create a rank with their friend list), but for doing that I'll have to convert it to an only-fb-user-app. Still thinking about it.