[Question - Addon] Clique

So, recently I have started using the add on Clique (Used with Grid which I have used since forever)
    I have never had a problem healing (Holy Paladin) and I regularly top charts, however I've just been manually clicking raid frames, then pressing the appropriate keybinded heal
    I tried Clique in ICC25 the other day, and it was fairly straight forward, and I think it improved my healing even more
    However I've had trouble configuring it, am i able to actually click on a player via raid frames? (For example, to right click and inspect?)
    This is the only thing that has troubled me about this addon, because i sure as hell can't bind EVERYTHING to my mouse.

... Basically, help a Clique newb out.

Re: [Question - Addon] Clique

there's an option in there somewhere about what frames you want clique to work with. It defaults it to everything. I had the same issue with trying to inspect people or even right click my player frame and leave a raid. I just turned it off so it only works with my raid frames and not my other ones.

open up clique and theres a tab at the bottom that says 'frames' in there u can de-select the things u dont want clique to work on. i turn everythign off except for gridframes.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account

I use it too. I just bind whatever spell with a "shift-" key press with what ever mouse button.

I like to be able to heal with ever frame I have on the screen. Which means you have to set up a button for targeting and a button for opening the pop-up menu which is done by going to custom and selecting the appropriate action and assigning it a button.

Any unused combination of right click will still open the standard menu.

With:
    click
    middle-click
    right-click
    shift-click
    shift-middle-click
    shift-right-click
    ctrl-click
    ctrl-middle-click
    ctrl-right-click
    alt-click
    alt-middle-click

you still have alt-click left.

And if not enough,
    ctrl-alt-click
    shift-alt-click
    shift-ctrl-click
    are stil there.

No way you can run out of them, especially as holy pally

This bit of advise may be wasted on you if you are adamant that you want to stay with grid. However, i was once a grid + clique + decursive user and although i love my addons; I found a way of merging all these addons into one.

VuhDo - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/vuhdo.aspx

It is a unit frame addon essentially but it does so much more than that. It really is amazing and configurable in such a way that you can do as much or as little work to heal as you like.

As well as having many options on how to display the raid frames, it has in-built functionality like clique allowing you to define what spells to cast when you left, right, middle and mouse button 1 / 2 / 3 click a unit frame. Ontop of this you can define ctrl, shift, alt, ctrl-shift, ctrl-alt modifiers for that one unit frame.

It can also automatically pop "on-use" trinkets for you.

It also has auto-res function so that should you click on the unit frame of a dead party / raid member it will ress them instead of try and cast whatever spell you have defined. If you happen to be a druid, it'll detect if ur in combat and battle-ress where appropriate.

Finally, you can set overlays on the unit frames to display debuffs you can remove and (of course) you can define clicks to cast cleanse ect ect.

All this in one addon, removing the need to constantly maintain working and inter-operable versions of grid, clique and decursive. While it will almost certainly be a point of debate, i believe that managing the version of one addon instead of trying to get code from 3 different vendors to work seamlessly together leads to significantly less of a headache.

Try it out, see what you think.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Just a note, if you're using Grid and Clique, Decursive is unnecessary. Some people like having it, but you can configure Grid to alert you to those debuffs and cure with a binding via Clique.