Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Who is your shadowmourne going to?

I love that most people on here seem to be under the assumption that obtaining the weapon is not going to be a big deal at all, so all of their raiders can have one if they want...

To all our warriors, deathknights and paladins. Just farm more!

10+ Year Old Account

It was going to our main fury warrior, but she seems to have stopped turning up to raids, our other fury warrior only just comes above the tanks in damage done and dps. The main DK has re-rolled to druid, the other DK performs slightly better than the fury warrior, and we've just kicked our ret for being an absolute berk 24/7.

So unless our main fury warrior comes back, we may not bother with Shadowmourne.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    Whoever has the most DKP. Just like every other piece of loot. It's funny how people get all worked up about about a single piece of gear just because it's orange...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodawarfare
    Just wanting to know who yours is going to

we have ours possible going to a DK tank over dps.... is this the right decision?
    Our Shadowmourne will be going towards the best Retribution Paladin in the guild. It isn't me but I also want it. I'll try to be the second holder for the weapon, if we have the time.

Whoever has the most DKP. Just like every other piece of loot. It's funny how people get all worked up about about a single piece of gear just because it's orange...
    And what part / point of the quest to you decided to give it to the highest person on the dkp list? Getting help with saronite from guild? Looting the quest items first off of rot face and festergut? When they get to the shard part?

There is FAR too much unknown about how this weapon will be aquired (as far as quest specific loot, more than one working on it at once) to fatly say "the one with the most DKP of course."

This will either be a weapon that EVERY one strvies for (and only some get) or that EVERY one strives for and only 1 (per guild) gets. We dont know which yet. And.. the better question than "who" is getting the first one.. would be "How are you going to decide who gets help with the 25 saronites first, and who doesn't."

So a baddie with lots of DKP will get it over a better player with less DKP?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

i will most likely be getting it in my guild, being the only fury warrior, an officer, and of the longest serving members raiding right now in my guild. on top of that, i out dps our ret pallies and dk dps.

edit: after reading my post, i think my guild needs better dk dps and ret pallies.

warrior MT most likely...

Our longest tenured, best performing, melee dps. In this case it's a ret pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodawarfare
    Just wanting to know who yours is going to

we have ours possible going to a DK tank over dps.... is this the right decision?
    If you give shadowmourne to a tank over a DPS, I will find where you live and proceed to slap the living fuck out you!

Inappropriate signature
    FFFUUUUUUUUU!!

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh
    warrior MT most likely...
    you better be troll'n
    Inappropriate signature
    FFFUUUUUUUUU!!

it goes to a tank. ;D

Me, i hope :P. Arms warrior with 99.9% raid attendance over 4.5 years, always been competing for top of epeen meters.

me
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jathro
    Our longest tenured, best performing, melee dps. In this case it's a ret pally.
    This

In our guild, we have 3 2h users that are there at every raid and perform exceptionally well.

A ret pally, a dk, and a fury warrior. I like that we have a good spread of different users for it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrra2012
    I love that most people on here seem to be under the assumption that obtaining the weapon is not going to be a big deal at all, so all of their raiders can have one if they want...
    i love that some people -op included- believe that it is limited by some kind of very rare drop or whatelse.

it will be a big deal to finish the whole thing, but it wont be a bigger deal to finish it for 2,3 or more players at once.
    dedicated players will run icc 10/25 with alts as well, saving up all badges and buying the saronit stuff.

well, my guild does raids with zero warriors,paladins and deathknights, so were not gonna bother with this shadowmourne thing
    Metal Crusader

third post I said this on:

YOU CAN'T GIVE IT TO SOMEONE YOU GET IT FROM A QUEST (THE ONLY THING YOU CAN GIVE IS PRIMORDIAL SARONITE)

EDIT: srry didn't look to see that someone else said that (I just like to get to the point and say what's on my mind)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

If the Primordial Saronite drops from every boss just like in the other wotlk instances, i would assume you would have over 25 and close if not more then 50 when we are able to fight the lich king.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.