Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Who is your shadowmourne going to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ownzyou56
    LOL

Anyways im gonan get it cause if i dont i.. you dont wanna know actually
    The thing is, you cleared ToC 25 29th of Nov.

I doubt you'll even see the end boss on 10 man until 4.0 hits.
    You dont even have Dual spec, not even 4 T9 pieces shitty rings, get at least the one from Beasts on 10, or the one from 25 man and the one for 35 emblems of triumph

So no, your guild wont give it too you, your dedication is zero.

I hadn't really thought about it to be honest (I'm sure I would if I was a class who could use it, feral druid here). It's hard to say, our best player who can use it is probably one of our ret pallies, but he's relatively new so I'm doubting whether he'll actually get given it. Possibly one of our fury warriors.

To our GM.

whoever does the GM sexual favors.(but prolly one of our dk dps)

Deleted

To the highest roller for main specc hopefully, unless the RL is a ninja.

Enhance Shaman

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Smashfist
    I'm getting ours. Nomnomnom.

Also if you give it to a tank your guild is full of tards.
    You mean besides the fact it fits quite well with Death Knight tanks since they use two-handers, right?
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

its definitly a good DK tanking wep, but in the hands of a DK dps (preferably unholy) it could really be devistating.

if the soul fragments are gained from everyone they deal damage to, the proc should be going off almost every large trash pull.

We are going to give it to our prot paladin main tank.

amidoinitrite?

Hunter

And probably I'll get it if we'll get the chance too get it since i'm the top prio 2h melee user , havnt really read up about how you "Get" it, only know that it's an ass long quest , know about 25 saronites but how too start the quest ? is every eligible too start it or will it be HM loot like Algalon disc ?

Quote Originally Posted by ita
    To the highest roller for main specc hopefully, unless the RL is a ninja.

/sarcasm on

right, that makes sense because you have to roll for shadowmourne cause it's a rare drop from lich king.

/sarcasm off

moron
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

Who cares, by the time people are completing the axe it will be a few months more and Cataclysm will be out and the weapon will be replaced by blues. Such is the way of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Well since Shadowmourne is rewarded to any Paladin, Warrior, or Death Knight that accepts and completes the quest chain given by Darion, I'd assume anyone that is eligible for said item will get it.....Just a thought though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

If just getting 25 Primordial Saronite is the only real way of 'beginning' the 'quest' then most people will get it (i.e. it's the only real drop item you will be awarded). The Shadowfrost Shards are listed as 'quest item', and thus far I have not seen any item listed as 'quest item' in game that has to be assigned, so I presume that all on the quest can attain it.

Our guild is going to save up the first 25 Saronites that drop and then decide who to give them to based upon attendance from our Icecrown Raids as well as attendance from our last raiding quarter (i.e. those people who just lolslacked waiting for Icecrown won't get it), as well as their skills in DPSing and total time in the guild. After that, they want to use the Saronites for buying the epic patterns and gearing up people with the craftables. Anyone else who wants to make Shadowmourne will either have to buy the Saronites themselves or wait till they come up for DKP bidding eventually.

C
    x

I'd like to say me and My DK.

But my RL probably will give it to our arms warrior first since his attendence is pretty much immaculate, and the fact I've alted alot to fill in certain spots for raids when a class was lacking.

Mainly Holy Paladin and a Warlock (we have an abundance of DK's)

So we will see really. The raid can't decide how to best utilise me, so yeah will see what they want me as for Icecrown. Helps to be able to play all your toons pretty well
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

Our only fury warrior is currently saving all his DKP for it. So is our main DK.

It may come down to a fist fight.

In my guild we have literally no 2 hand dps that can raid regularly, and the only one that does is a DK tank. It will be going to him cause no one else can use it

Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    if I'm in a crappy group one of my favorites to use is:
    "is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18"

well it should go to the person who gets most of the stuff his/her self!!!!

You are all (most of you) morons
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.