Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Your right with the % but you miss the point of the recent pages in this thread.
    There are two camps

one one saying warlocks are fine <-- those havent done hardmodes yet claim hardmode locks who bring up issues dont know shit *lal*
    one saying they got serious issues <-- have done all kinds of gearraiding and know all sides of the coins.

This thread is about the flaws of endgame raiding (read hardmodes) and yes then some lowend raider in normalmode only has an opinion that doesnt count. Who the hell wanne hear the opinion of someone guessing his way forward

If this was a thread about normalmode raiding, ofc his opinion would matter.
    It isn't..
    I didn't miss anything actually...I am telling you end game locks are gearing incorrectly for the fights since they are basing their gear off a severly incorrect dps simulation like simcraft. SO no end game locks opinions do not really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by velourea
    you do realize this is the kind of forum post that is almost always translated to: "I know I'm right, and I don't have to argue to prove it. I'll just keep posting until you realise this, all the while with hormones raging through my body."

I mean, no offence dude, but why would anyone who takes himself serious completely ignore well written arguments?
    You got to at least want to come across as mature I'd assume? ???
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ss/dps/?page=2

Simply becaus its no matter of arguing, those are the facts, it doesnt change even if he writes 10 pages of arguments they are still simply wrong. What you think or dont think i honestly couldent care less about since you are in no position to actually change locks.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    I didn't miss anything actually...I am telling you end game locks are gearing incorrectly for the fights since they are basing their gear off a severly incorrect dps simulation like simcraft. SO no end game locks opinions do not really matter.
    How do you think we should gear? I have few people I can talk to with a rather large pool of spare gear and we can test it out.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account

buff boomkins? cmon..you know you wanna....what was this thread about again?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    10% of 11 million people is still more people than live in my city, by a factor of 3.

A bunch of grizzled military guys want to have a word with you about relevance.
    Relevance being is very few people are end game locks..hence a larger voice (which blizz listens to) since they as a whole generate more revenue for blizz than the 10% (which are not really being listened to anymore) or has that not been figured out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    My name is Gherkin and I approve of Vromig's posts.

Not that that means jack shit, but he has a way of speaking that really makes me wonder why people reply, and I love it.
    He has that "I don't care what evidence gets thrown at me, I'm calling everyone a noob" air about him.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by roflolwhatfuckpwnedlolimo
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ss/dps/?page=2

Simply becaus its no matter of arguing, those are the facts, it doesnt change even if he writes 10 pages of arguments they are still simply wrong. What you think or dont think i honestly couldent care less about since you are in no position to actually change locks.
    I love you posting these because every time I look at them with any level of scrutiny your position evaporates more...and more...and more.

But grats, when there are a ton of adds, fan of knives inflates meters.

That sure makes for a valid, realistic look at data doesn't it? Go go cursory looks at the data you provide.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vromrig
    BTW, for the baffoon accusing me of trolling, this would be a keen example.

Hope that helps you in the future, which I predict it shall not, given that you use the term to loosely try to shut up people who don't agree with you.
    havent accused anyone of trolling, I do however like to shut up ppl who speak up about things they have no clue about.
    go type all you want if the thread is about casual raiding, it's there you opinions would have some weight.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    havent accused anyone of trolling, I do however like to shut up ppl who speak up about things they have no clue about.
    go type all you want if the thread is about casual raiding, it's there you opinions would have some weight.
    I accused you of trolling? Oh man I'm so-

Wait, nope I didn't. While you l2play, get to l2reading too.

I love you posting these because every time I look at them with any level of scrutiny your position evaporates more...and more...and more.

But grats, when there are a ton of adds, fan of knives inflates meters.

That sure makes for a valid, realistic look at data doesn't it? Go go cursory looks at the data you provide.
    Feel free to look at any fight you like, if fan of knives is what puts 3-5 other classes above the locks in possible damage output in any fight in the game i sure do hope they nerf fan of knives

Quote Originally Posted by roflolwhatfuckpwnedlolimo
    Feel free to look at any fight you like, if fan of knives is what puts 3-5 other classes above the locks in possible damage output in any fight in the game i sure do hope they nerf fan of knives
    If raw numbers are all you're looking for with absolutely no bearing whatsoever on how fast the boss is going down, go get into an Ony, rain of fire the whelps and go masturbate.

Here's a tissue.

Oh wait, Ony is casual content, silly me, let me use something so that analogy can be a "real situation".

Go clump phase 2 adds on Anub and rain of fire.

Whatever encounter makes you feel better about these numbers.

First attempt:

15+ Year Old Account

LOL, say what? What you are saying is that warlocks dont have scaling issues. We benefit from crit/haste like everyone else correct?
    Gearing wrong? yes lets all ignore tierbonuses, they suck!..
    I guess you know better than all the warlocks in the topguilds or the ones in hardmode raiding guilds, after all they all gear the same and it cant be scaling issues which only leaves the conclusion that they all suck and simply dont know how to gear..

If its you that is, the Zuxia warlock on the US armory, then you sure know how to gear yourself considering you run around with 15% hit as horde *clap*

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

World of Logs link

I feel more sorry for the Elemental Shaman here at the end with 892 DPS tbh.

10+ Year Old Account

Awesome thread A++++++++++++++++++

Would read again ;D

Remember warlock aren't Blizzards baby.

we all cant be mages dks and rogues even though they scale a million times better than locks. Bring the class and player not the best dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicieus
    Remember warlock aren't Blizzards baby.
    Blizz should hire someone who knows what locks need and tell GC to stop trying to fix us. All he does is nerf us so his classes can pass us. Really really hope this turns around once ICC hits.

If raw numbers are all you're looking for with absolutely no bearing whatsoever on how fast the boss is going down, go get into an Ony, rain of fire the whelps and go masturbate.

Here's a tissue.
    This is getting way to boring, if only your parents would have paid attention to you so you didnt have to turn the webz for recognition. Anyways, yes when the come to damage/dps numbers i like to look at the numbers and yes i allways thought that the amount of damage you did to a boss had something to do with how fast he was going down. If you havent managed to do hm anub yet really you should get the person leading your raids to quit if he has competent raiders, if he dont have competent raiders then stop using them as examples.

Last time responding to one of your posts since i hate responding to your attentionwhoring.

I wish you gl in the future, bb

Oh, my god.

I went to lunch, gg me.

If only 50% of the people that posted would read the thread before doing so, this thread would be...well, probably half as long 0.o

I can't even begin to link all the people in here that keep exclaiming the same shit over and over again, which has already been answered or discussed.

Balance, I hope you're first attempt is all that's needed to end this madness.

Actually we can throw all the logs on the internet out since the locks are gearing according to simcraft, and when you gear incorrectly you dps will suck compared to those around you. SO now what.
    Well this is offtopic, but the thread is going to hell in a handbasket so what the hey.
    What gear choices are there that you think that simcraft guides so horribly? There are no enchant choices. The only choice in gems after activating meta is +23 sp or +12sp/10haste and I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn't really matter THAT much in the gran scheme of things.

There are only 3 things a warlock has to look at hit, spell power ( and spirit by extension) and haste. Without even trying, I am at 25% crit with no heroic gear and a moonkin puts me over 30%- well in the realm of quickly devalued worth. If you're not on hit, get more hit. If you're over hit, steal the one with a lot of spirit from the healers. Doesn't take a brainiac to make decent gear decisions. You act like we are spending stat points on a blank abacus. We aren't, we're selecting the gear that drops and often settle for what we can get. And frankly there isn't a whole lot of difference between a lot of them.

Oh dammit, those dang warlocks took 2nd BiS instead of BiS. That's what has them hanging out with the cellar-dwellars shamans and spriests. Someone call the Hardy Boys, mystery solved.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.