Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    are you fucking stupid or are you just trying to pretend to be a jackass coolkid by acting like a dung with 2 legs and arms
    Well I started off in this thread with some relevant info and analysis, I didn't insult anyone, though my last post was a bit backhanded. Perhaps I'm uninformed about destro, I took this off the destro warlock guide.

Spell Priority

* Curse of Doom - Highest DPCT, cast when boss has > 60 seconds to live.
    * Immolate - Excellent dot, improves the damage of Chaos Bolt and Incinerate, required for Conflagrate, do not clip.
    * Conflagrate - Good damage, applies the buff Backdraft.
    * Chaos Bolt - Strongest nuke, use whenever its off cooldown and immolate is on the target.
    * Incinerate - Filler spell, use when the above are applied to the target / on cooldown.
    * Corruption - Cast when moving, do not clip.
    or are you arguing that immolate is not a dot? It clearly does some damage over time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

15+ Year Old Account

If you 3 represent the lock community than no wonder all the QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw
    Well I started off in this thread with some relevant info and analysis, I didn't insult anyone, though my last post was a bit backhanded. Perhaps I'm uninformed about destro, I took this off the destro warlock guide.

or are you arguing that immolate is not a dot? It clearly does some damage over time...
    it is a dot, but it also has a cast time and i was referring to movement damage
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Thancia
    You're exactly right. Further more, you don't mean shit either. And, neither do your commments.

LOCKS ARE FINE LOCKS ARE FINE LOCKS ARE FINE LOLOLOLOL

keep it coming fish. you douche bags are too easy
    Ooh I pissed off one of them newbies

'douche bag' aw, come ON, you can do better than that, can't you?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

15+ Year Old Account

Spell Priority

* Curse of Doom - Highest DPCT, cast when boss has > 60 seconds to live.
    * Immolate - Excellent dot, improves the damage of Chaos Bolt and Incinerate, required for Conflagrate, do not clip.
    * Conflagrate - Good damage, applies the buff Backdraft.
    * Chaos Bolt - Strongest nuke, use whenever its off cooldown and immolate is on the target.
    * Incinerate - Filler spell, use when the above are applied to the target / on cooldown.
    * Corruption - Cast when moving, do not clip.
    * Curse of Doom - doesnt benefit from crit or haste
    * Immolate - doesnt benefit from crit or haste with the dot part
    * Conflagrate - doesnt benefit from haste
    * Corruption - doesnt benefit from haste (yet, usless unalanted anyway)
    * Incinerate/Conflagrate - benefit from crit and haste - however in heroism players most often clip GCD which make it not benefit from haste

ontop of this, empowered imp make warlocks scale 0 with crit% above 30% since the pet itself get none of our haste or crit.

Now Zuxia (suckia) here is why there IS a scaling problem, but I guess you consider it fictional myths.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    No you didnt explain it you noob, you said we had no scaling issues and I stated facts, that Conflag, backdrafted incinnerates, CoD, Immolate (dot) does not benefit from haste. Nor do we locks benefit from crit above 30%.

You did not reply to any of this so no mr Scrub, you have not explained anything.
    Sure I did idiot. I explained my gear issues to you..but you failed to read it..didn't ya. Did I ever say there were or not scaling issues..didn't argue that point..just flat out TOLD YOU LOCKS ARE GEARING WRONG for the mechanics of the fights...that I did say...Learn to read.

Really you don't benefit from crit above 30% odd...Seen many locks with 30% and only crit 75% of time or less...so now what about locks not going above 30% crit..wow NOOB

Quote Originally Posted by roflolwhatfuckpwnedlolimo
    oki since im a sucker for arguing and i really hoped you knew better then this, but clearly you dont. My guild is in the top 50 in the world, belive me or not i honestly dont care, we have 3 main raiding locks and we have been told that one of us have to switch our main to a feral druid becaus we simply dont have room for three locks. And tell me this if you were in a guild with say 40 raiders and they all were excellent players who would you choose to bring to progress? one extra lock or one of the 5 classes that provide better dps then us?

and that is it, time to do something more constructive like watching paint dry
    Guess your guild isn't friendly then..which is fail. They may get to do the Hard Modes...but you get to sit out...boo hoo..learn to gear.

You claimed desto warlocks do not use any dots which keep them active for the entire fight length, EG while worms are underground, while you are sitting stunned against a wall, heck for that split second while you have to move off the fire in P1. I proved you wrong. Cast time is irrelevant. Movement is irrelevant unless you time it so your immolate falls off immediately before you have to move or otherwise stop dpsing. Immolate keeps destro locks active throughout the fight, arcane does not have a dot to accomplish the same thing. If you could get a two perfectly equal players in perfectly equal gear doing the same % of the bosses health, destro would show lower dps than arcane, nobody would care at all.
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

zuxia, kid, listen to me, relax and tell us how we should gear up okay? Should we gem for crit? Aim for Agility? No seriously, explain to us what we're doing wrong. After that I'll go to the Ensidia, Last Resort and Stars forums to explain to them what their locks are doing wrong.

Thanks buddy, you're a champ, thanks for teaching us!
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    Sure I did idiot. I explained my gear issues to you..but you failed to read it..didn't ya. Did I ever say there were or not scaling issues..didn't argue that point..just flat out TOLD YOU LOCKS ARE GEARING WRONG for the mechanics of the fights...that I did say...Learn to read.

Really you don't benefit from crit above 30% odd...Seen many locks with 30% and only crit 75% of time or less...so now what about locks not going above 30% crit..wow NOOB
    maybe because crit becomes an oddly poor stat when you get 13% crit from raidbuff another 5%+13%+10%(28%) crit from imp so you end up at ~ 70% where abit extra crit just wont make a dif and haste is another gimped stat since its value drops over 500 since it clips your backdrafts during bl and brings us to have only one stat (spellpower and spirit which is actually spellpower) to scale with
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw
    You claimed desto warlocks do not use any dots which keep them active for the entire fight length, EG while worms are underground, while you are sitting stunned against a wall, heck for that split second while you have to move off the fire in P1. I proved you wrong. Cast time is irrelevant. Movement is irrelevant unless you time it so your immolate falls off immediately before you have to move or otherwise stop dpsing. Immolate keeps destro locks active throughout the fight, arcane does not have a dot to accomplish the same thing. If you could get a two perfectly equal players in perfectly equal gear doing the same % of the bosses health, destro would show lower dps than arcane, nobody would care at all.
    because arcane doesnt need a dot when they have a BETTER spell which is arcane barrage and trust me top guilds do care

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus
    zuxia, kid, listen to me, relax and tell us how we should gear up okay? Should we gem for crit? Aim for Agility? No seriously, explain to us what we're doing wrong. After that I'll go to the Ensidia, Last Resort and Stars forums to explain to them what their locks are doing wrong.

Thanks buddy, you're a champ, thanks for teaching us!
    He already did discuss which fights he valued haste or crit on. His point was that changing your gear around for the mechanics of a specific fight will matter, and that people don't do it. It may be marginal dps, but it's still dps and we're talking about the top, end game stuff.

Yea I forgot, you're not blind as all the warlocks who actually raid hardmodes. You are the one true person who see the light (with pvpgear and too much hit), you know better than all when sayin gthere are no scaling issues and that warlocks are fine. /bow
    How does it feel to guess stuff and know "I must be right"?

Btw you want to address my post about most of our spells not benefiting from haste or would it be too shamefull to do it and come to the conclusion that you're wrong? :-[
    Never said spells didn't benefit from haste either. Flat out said however due to game mechanics..crit is better in several situtations than haste.

Oh I will explain gear one more time..hopefully you can comprehend or have someone read it to you since you missed it the first time.

PVP cloak..well still waiting for a pve 226 or greater cloak to drop..only alterantive is ilvl 219 from HTOC5..which I don't need the hit.

As far as hit goes -- haven't swapped out two gems yet to fix that -- haven't been on this week. Oh 99% I don't raid with boomkin or spriest.

Lets add this YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID I WASN'T HIT CAPPED...so which is it genius (I CAN QUOTE YOU ON IT)

because arcane doesnt need a dot when they have a BETTER spell which is arcane barrage and trust me top guilds do care
    For the love of pete okay fine arcane barrage is better for a movement fight. I was talking about dps being artificially low because of dots, no top guilds do not care who scored 100 higher in dps, they care who scored 100 higher in DAMAGE DONE. Maybe you should just reroll mage since clearly you will not be satisfied until warlocks are exactly the same as mages in every way except their spells are green fire instead of red.

You read my posts and twist my words to say something else entirely, I say nobody cares about dps if two players contribute equal damage done, you read this as nobody cares that arcane can dps well on the move and warlocks cannot...

That fuck isn't even raiding 25 man raids and he's talking as if he knows what this thread is about.

Zuxia, bed time.

Stop guessing now kiddo, show me and the majority some proof that
    * there is no scalingproblem (I told you examples of it 3 times now, still you refuse to answer)
    * why all the thousands of logs available LIE!
    * you know better than all the ppl who do hardmodes where the flaws are obvious
    * that someone like you, who didnt play basicly any content know better than longterm players who played it all

enough of you saying "this is how it is, you're all wrong"

Do that and I will gladly take it all back that warlocks scale like crap, got poor itemization, clucnky talents, untill you do produce facts you basicly a big clueless lier
    I alread explained where crit out does haste..Im sorry you don't read posts. I explained that to another person in this same thread. AGAIN you obvious don't want to learn or comprehend.

You are the one that is clueless...you fail to want to change your gear...THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T LEARN.

2nd Been playing the same lock for years -- You would know that if you read my stats..but you didn't. Shows once again how you can't read.

Deleted

conflagrate? no?

10+ Year Old Account

You dont have skill either so it kinda make sense
    I'm not digging through over 25 pages of people crying and calling each other names.

But, where have you proved that you're a pro?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus
    Ooh I pissed off one of them newbies

'douche bag' aw, come ON, you can do better than that, can't you?
    You haven't yet so why ask him to?

Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut
    conflagrate? no?
    if you cant keep up immolate u cant keep up conflagrate on cd, for instance soaker job on twins hc