Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus
    zuxia, kid, listen to me, relax and tell us how we should gear up okay? Should we gem for crit? Aim for Agility? No seriously, explain to us what we're doing wrong. After that I'll go to the Ensidia, Last Resort and Stars forums to explain to them what their locks are doing wrong.

Thanks buddy, you're a champ, thanks for teaching us!
    Already explained it..just go back and read the forums kid

10+ Year Old Account

merry xmas warlocks, hope santa does give you coal in your stockings =(
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    if you cant keep up immolate u cant keep up conflagrate on cd, for instance soaker job on twins hc
    Nobody cares about your dps if you are soaking either. This is like me bitching that my dps suffers when I have to purge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

10+ Year Old Account

also, this thread remind anyone of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos ?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

15+ Year Old Account

That fuck isn't even raiding 25 man raids and he's talking as if he knows what this thread is about.

Zuxia, bed time.
    yea funny eh, hes a kid without experience, or skill, or gear that claim hes more correct than math, the universal law.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Hyjal&n=Zuxia some funny reading right there.

3*20 hit gems, you sure know how to gear BHAHAHAHAHAHA
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    I almost wet myself.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    yea funny eh, hes a kid without experience, or skill, or gear that claim hes more correct than math, the universal law.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Hyjal&n=Zuxia some funny reading right there.
    Where's your armory link?

I'm not trying to troll. I just think if you're going to try and bash someone's armory, you should link yours as well.

* Curse of Doom - doesnt benefit from crit or haste
    * Immolate - doesnt benefit from crit or haste with the dot part
    * Conflagrate - doesnt benefit from haste
    * Corruption - doesnt benefit from haste (yet, usless unalanted anyway)
    * Incinerate/Conflagrate - benefit from crit and haste - however in heroism players most often clip GCD which make it not benefit from haste

ontop of this, empowered imp make warlocks scale 0 with crit% above 30% since the pet itself get none of our haste or crit.

Now Zuxia (suckia) here is why there IS a scaling problem, but I guess you consider it fictional myths.
    I guess you fail to realize..you still can do more dps..with more crit...right..since you are only critn for 75% of time and not 100% right.

3*20 hit gems, you sure know how to gear BHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nice hit gems zux! Awesome hitrating too! Good luck on togc 10, im sure youll dps is awesome man.

YOURE A CHAMP

--

People I apologize if I sound elitist now, I'm rly not, I'm just pulling zux' tail that's all.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

That fuck isn't even raiding 25 man raids and he's talking as if he knows what this thread is about.

Zuxia, bed time.
    Sure I am...couldn't have ilvl 245 items could I if I wasn't...Lay off the drugs kid

Nice hit gems zux! Awesome hitrating too! Good luck on togc 10, im sure youll dps is awesome man.

YOURE A CHAMP

--

People I apologize if I sound elitist now, I'm rly not, I'm just pulling zux' tail that's all.
    stop bashing his gems and focus on shadowfury (pve spec) and no soul link

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

I love it how i manage to get in as nr #16 warlock in the world of logs as affliction specc on Anub, while at the same time, I'm fucking almost last in the entire raid lol. Concentrated so much my eyeballs almost started to bleed.

Sure Destro does more dps, but still sucks so badly on some fights, same goes for affli.

The fight mechanics really rapes our dps in ToC, while rewarding us insanely for having a good pvp specc and stamina gear (FC - KEEEL THE WARLOCK, anyone?, Twins- Hai i can soak 5 balls in a row lol)

Anyways in I guess my guild have found me valuable enough to give me spots every raid, so I can't complain.

However it's quite disturbing when i eyeball Kologarn the Flamekeeper in VoA as destro with all raidbuffs flask and food and clutch every spell not moving 1 yard and still loose to more then half the raid.

I think we're really missing a dps cooldown (which would implicate pvp things for destro) and "on the move" spells, 1 conflag every 10 sec ain't much and corr is just shit as destro, even then it's worth it

And as i said, before you whine:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ction_Warlock/

I'm Johntrabolta.

EDIT: Also note that the other warlock (doing almost 9k dps on anub is another specc, demo which is pretty horrid in any other fight. She aswell is top15 in world of logs on anub in her specc)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    I guess you fail to realize..you still can do more dps..with more crit...right..since you are only critn for 75% of time and not 100% right.
    Look moron, I dont know if your 100% stupid or 50% stupid/50% stuborn yet.
    Yes we get more crits *sigh* thats obvious isnt it BUT PER POINT WE BENEFIT LESS THAN OTHER CLASSES, that is whats effecitvly called SCALING PROBLEM.
    A spell with castetime benefit from haste, an instantcast doesnt, is that clear enough for you to grasp? Now add empowered imp and conflag into it all and maybe, for once maybe you wont type something retarded but actually get what we experinced warlocks (unlike you) talk about.

How you reply to this shocking piece of Fact will determine how much of a % you are in the stupid cathegory.

You have no skill
    You have no gear
    You have no experince

You know NOTHING.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrakossan

I'm Johntrabolta.

Fucking awesome name!
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

15+ Year Old Account

Anyone feel up to explaining some fundamental things to Zuxia, like softcaps, scaling etc. I will go watch a movie and hope someone cba to educate the clueless scrubmonkey a bit.

There is nothing universal about this argument. Parses lead to trends, which conclusions can be drawn from. You know what made those parses? People. How consistent are people? Not. Very. Simcraft doesn't take nearly enough information into account to be 100% correct, and combine this with the fact that no person will EVER be able to perform at the simcraft level and what are you left with? Educated guesses. There is no math that proves any of this beyond a doubt, especially within the magnitude we're talking about.

What we can tell about the mechanics of each lock ability and how they work together, is that we don't scale as well as some of the other classes and their specs. Somewhere along the line...this was the point, it got completely lost. GC was saying that 95% of the people who bitch about their dps, are people who don't compete at a high enough level to be able to draw reliable conclusions from.

Gemming/gearing/speccing aside, none of that is being done in a terrible enough way to disprove the trends we're seeing about our damage output. What needs to be addressed is the scaling of our class, and how we can synergize our abilities to scale better.

In addition to this, the point was brought up that fights we face can be gimmicky, and favor one class or spec over the rest. We still don't know how the fights in ICC will pan out entirely, especially hardmodes - but this point doesn't disprove our scaling issue.

How the thread got this long and this far away from these points, I'll never know.

Fucking awesome name!
    thx ;P

Look moron, I dont know if your 100% stupid or 50% stupid/50% stuborn yet.
    Yes we get more crits *sigh* thats obvious isnt it BUT PER POINT WE BENEFIT LESS THAN OTHER CLASSES, that is whats effecitvly called SCALING PROBLEM.
    A spell with castetime benefit from haste, an instantcast doesnt, is that clear enough for you to grasp? Now add empowered imp and conflag into it all and maybe, for once maybe you wont type something retarded but actually get what we experinced warlocks (unlike you) talk about.

How you reply to this shocking piece of Fact will determine how much of a % you are in the stupid cathegory.

You have no skill
    You have no gear
    You have no experince

You know NOTHING.
    Wow..nothing...hmm..is that all you have is insults. You play in your box and qq some more.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    Wow..nothing...hmm..is that all you have is insults. You play in your box and qq some more.
    and yet again you fail to have an answer to whats known as scaling problems, thnx now I know your 100% stupid and clueless of your class

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade
    First link:
    Märithas 3469446 7.44% 7490.9 6570.9 463.2s 88.0%
    ^ Warlock

Second link:
    Märithas 2869821 7.92% 8156.9 8038.7 351.8s 98.8%

Third link:
    Märithas ( 7.64% ) 100% 12,032 12,481 2,134,319 12,032 97%

Warlock at top or 2nd on dps. Why are you QQing?
    Check it out, I out dps'd his entire raid without a blood lust (they had one). But I came in 8th on our meters.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=5269&e=5523 <-- Me
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...?s=4887&e=5304 <-- Marithas

At early gear levels warlocks performed better than other classes. But now we dont, especially with all of the "gimmic" fights in ToC. I went on ptr, and we still are near the back of the pack. Other classes continue to be "buffed" and we keep getting toned down because of pvp implications.

All of the comments about tank and spank fights being better for locks are bull as well, on ptr they put patchwerk in ToC to test raid dps. Guess who won that one? Over the course of a 5-6 minute fight a rogue pulled 13.5k dps. Mages didnt beat the hell out of me like they do now, but I bet it is because they were struggling to have mana in a 6 minute fight.

Hey, maybe when they revamp our class in Cata we will be "more competitive" on the meters.