Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    or maybe your mages and hunter have l2p issues so the drastic gap between them isnt so clear?
    It's so fucking sad, these people keep coming back with the same shitty argument, HAI WE HAVE GOOD LOCKS SEE?

I wish these people can come in here and stop saying that in their crappy guild they have crappy mages and crappy hunters doing the same crappy dps a warlock does.

Fact still remain, you can be one of the best affli warlocks in the world and you wouldn't even get a top5 top8 in my guild, and we're quite a bit from being "the best".

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Johntrabolta'
    It's so fucking sad, these people keep coming back with the same shitty argument, HAI WE HAVE GOOD LOCKS SEE?

I wish these people can come in here and stop saying that in their crappy guild they have crappy mages and crappy hunters doing the same crappy dps a warlock does.

Fact still remain, you can be one of the best affli warlocks in the world and you wouldn't even get a top5 top8 in my guild, and we're quite a bit from being "the best".

Edit:
    The sad thing is, apart from the warlock banter, the nonconstructive posts make GC shake his head and give us glib replies instead of acknowledgment.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

my life is so hard i am a fucking low dps warlock qq

edit:
    -> and dont forget ->
    If you wish to be invisible in PvP, roll a horde healing class and you will never be attacked by Alliance. This is because killing the healer first is a valid strategy, but since Alliance is fucktarded, Horde healers are immortal and invisible at the same time.

Falconblade, l2togc. kbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Elronhubbard
    my life is so hard i am a fucking low dps warlock qq

edit:
    -> and dont forget ->
    that rice be some serious bsns
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Everyone that says warlocks are fine GTFO and go back to your own forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

A spell with castetime benefit from haste, an instantcast doesnt, is that clear enough for you to grasp?
    Instants also benefit from haste since it lowers the GCD = more time to cast other spells. DPCT = dmg / time spend casting. Dots might not benefit from it fully since you cant put more dots in a bossfight whit more haste, but instants still benefit from haste.

Oh btw, I want to add that the logs from WMO doesnt prove much either because ALL the fight benefits certain classes but NO fight benefits locks (multi target aoe for the melee, spellsteal on jax etc). Even beasts isnt something where you can say anything about, we still need to ramp up our dps 4 times... we cant cast CoD constantly and still melee gets to aoe the snobolds in p1. Not saying that locks are fine atm, mages are raping us but those logs dont prove everything.

Deleted

Worlocks l2p, i saw a lock doing 9k dps on koralon, so l2fp and stop qqing, Ghostcrawler is right !!!

Deleted

Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p
    This man speaks truth for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    Worlocks l2p, i saw a lock doing 9k dps on koralon, so l2fp and stop qqing, Ghostcrawler is right !!!
    Oh man, Koralon. Setting the bar high I see.

It's not that warlock dps is bad, it's that Arcane is broken. Again.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Can we take this thread over to page 33?

kthx
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

atm an equally geared warlock gets outdone by most other classes.
    if not then the other classes are bad players
    its tru L2P does come into it a little bit but from most raids its the others that come out on top.

so ghost comes along and mentions yogg.. wow look out. (no really, look out) .. another wall of text.. oh wait it already happened.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokex
    atm an equally geared warlock gets outdone by most other classes.
    if not then the other classes are bad players
    its tru L2P does come into it a little bit but from most raids its the others that come out on top.

so ghost comes along and mentions yogg.. wow look out. (no really, look out) .. another wall of text.. oh wait it already happened.
    Yeah, I think this thread has (blessedly) run its course.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Its getting ridiculous, Blizzard say we want you to be able to raid in all specs then... they make our dps horrible in comparison to our equal EG mage, so the repercussions of this is
    Raid Leader: "Hey, ill just bring in like 5 mages who pull at least 1k more then those gay warlocks and Chuck one of them a bone and make him go DP which is a horrible play style" GG blizz. We get excuses like, the more skillful the rotation is the more justifiable it is to have higher dps, prime example a feral druid, then! you get afflic warlocks whos rotation is just as hard and yet still, we suck.
    Seriously, WE ARE A PURE DPS CLASS, wtf is wrong with these developers, long gone are our days of sunwell

Quote Originally Posted by Leaguez
    We get excuses like, the more skillful the rotation is the more justifiable it is to have higher dps, prime example a feral druid, then! you get afflic warlocks whos rotation is just as hard and yet still, we suck.
    I've played a Shadow Priest for two years. If this was a valid excuse, I'd be up in flames about Shadow Priest DPS. Affliction is easy, you only have to manage debuffs, just like Shadow priests. You have ONE more thing you have to manage compared to shadow priests, and that's Haunt. If you have the slightest clue what you are doing, Shadow and Affliction are easy to play. Feral Druids have to manage both debuffs, self buffs, and using of their resources properly. It's a bit harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

idk bout all this GC is pretty accurate, im a very well geared lock and when speced destro i can easily outdo mages hunters etc.. and our mages/hunters are some of the best. if you know how to play u can do the dmg just l2p plox and stop crying so much
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

10+ Year Old Account

I think most of these warlocks saying *low* on DPS looking at a stand point of ToC. I cannot even lie, ToC is a Mages Paradise. Arcane mages benefit from soo much in ToC. Spec into IA and they do alot of dmg because of the fight mechanisms. Twin V's are a big one. So is Anub if they get debuff, and Lord J, is a good one, Mages Steal his buff, DPS skyrockets. Its not that Warlocks DPS is low, its that the fight favor Mages. Now if a Lock is losing to a oomkin or a Warrior... Then errr... yea..
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowviper
    I think most of these warlocks saying *low* on DPS looking at a stand point of ToC. I cannot even lie, ToC is a Mages Paradise. Arcane mages benefit from soo much in ToC. Spec into IA and they do alot of dmg because of the fight mechanisms. Twin V's are a big one. So is Anub if they get debuff, and Lord J, is a good one, Mages Steal his buff, DPS skyrockets. Its not that Warlocks DPS is low, its that the fight favor Mages. Now if a Lock is losing to a oomkin or a Warrior... Then errr... yea..
    I reluctantly reenter this thread, but this poster makes many plausible comments which I think deserve reply.

You are definitely right that ToC has muddied the waters to the extent that it's difficult to tell what exactly the problem(s) are. Even if there are no scaling issues, it is likely warlocks would still not beat some classes, although I suspect they would be doing marginally better.

Recent Ulduar parses (http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/classrank/dps/7/0/3) have been brought up to support the argument that it is not just specific encounter design. Warlocks have declined in many of the fights since Ulduar was the current tier. Warlock performance has pretty much dropped across the board.

Don't presume this is a mage v. warlock issue; mages are just compared to warlocks a lot because they are the class most similar in many respects to warlocks. And, yes, warriors beat warlocks in 6/10 ToC/ToGC fights. Of the 4 they don't 2 are the fights warlocks are supposed to have the advantage (I guess 5th and 6th is fine for Blizz :P) and in the other two warriors are boned because of the aoe damage reduction in Champs.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kidvicious
    idk bout all this GC is pretty accurate, im a very well geared lock and when speced destro i can easily outdo mages hunters etc.. and our mages/hunters are some of the best. if you know how to play u can do the dmg just l2p plox and stop crying so much
    Always love a "well geared lock" that outdo hunters. This tells us 2 things A: you're a troll B: your "well gear" is ulduargear with some conquest crap and your mages and hunters are terrible players.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.