Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p

I think you're just really horrible. I have a friend still in Ulduar gear, couple pieces of 245 ToC gear, but mainly ulduar with a couple of 213 pieces and he does more dps than you. Single target he averages 7k+. I've seen him go 8-9k dps on onyxia p1.

So as many have posted.. l2p

I'd probably support a nerf to arcane mages before supporting an warlock boost. I've seen some great warlocks rock some dps - given that at any given time one class will be at the forefront, and one will be at the last. I'm quite sure that Warlocks haven't suffered as badly as several other classes have.

On a side note, I found the nerdraging so funny about people making personal attacks on GC and their character attacks. The funny things weren't actually the attacks themselves, but the fact that they:
    - make less $$ than GC
    - very very likely have a lower IQ
    - enjoy their job less than he does
    - have tunnel vision as classes
    - Are hardly vested in WOW is comparatively speaking

I don't know if I would call somebody else a village idiot when they are considered superior in most things that we humans actually care about.

I'm not disagreeing that warlocks could potentially need some fine tuning end game (we'll see in 3.3), but I don't think that we'll get there through the route this thread has taken.

Warlocks are fine L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystearica
    Warlocks are fine L2P.

15+ Year Old Account

I went from playing a spriest to a destro lock.

I am good on my spriest, can multi dot, never clip, use a correct priority list. I am not by any means saying I am the best, but I have been playing it since vanilla, I know the class, and I play it well.

Now I play my destro lock. With less gear, and less effort, I can do way more dps on my lock than I can on my shadow priest.

I must agree that lock are fine, if you aren't at least competing in dps you're a baddie, not the class.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGann
    I went from playing a spriest to a destro lock.

I am good on my spriest, can multi dot, never clip, use a correct priority list. I am not by any means saying I am the best, but I have been playing it since vanilla, I know the class, and I play it well.

Now I play my destro lock. With less gear, and less effort, I can do way more dps on my lock than I can on my shadow priest.

I must agree that lock are fine, if you aren't at least competing in dps you're a baddie, not the class.
    Spriest are noturious for having awefull dps... plus they are not a pure class.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Always love a "well geared lock" that outdo hunters. This tells us 2 things A: you're a troll B: your "well gear" is ulduargear with some conquest crap and your mages and hunters are terrible players.
    OR...that you suck or that you are gearing improperly...take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by morphosys
    I think you're just really horrible. I have a friend still in Ulduar gear, couple pieces of 245 ToC gear, but mainly ulduar with a couple of 213 pieces and he does more dps than you. Single target he averages 7k+. I've seen him go 8-9k dps on onyxia p1.

So as many have posted.. l2p

I think you are fucked up mister.....
    Show me some logs of that sweet dps, oh did he do that dps in 1 second?

DAMAGE IS WHAT FUCKING COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Always love a "well geared lock" that outdo hunters. This tells us 2 things A: you're a troll B: your "well gear" is ulduargear with some conquest crap and your mages and hunters are terrible players.
    id link u my armory but the sites down names brootalkid in game on shatteredhand US server check out all that ulduar gear
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

In current content, yes warlocks are behind, but ToC had no real "static" dps check, the beasts are the closest and in that fight warlocks tend to do very well. Come ICC, better data will be collected, you can't just say, locks suck kk please buff me when you have no fight to really compare dps accurately on. Beasts is the most "static" fight and warlocks do well, jaraxus is mage friendly with spell steal, faction champs is faction champs no accurate data may be collected but "spreading diseases ftw", Valks is rigged, and Anub favors classes that can cleave. It is my suspicion that warlocks are indeed a bit behind, maybe a couple of percent, but nothing to be too worried about at the moment. I am hoping there will be a static check in ICC like Terron gorefiend, Brutallus, or Patchwerk from the other end game raids, I have not read up on the other fights but the first 4 so I am not sure, but Suarfang seems like the safest bet out of the first 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Paipaipai

I think you are fucked up mister.....
    Show me some logs of that sweet dps, oh did he do that dps in 1 second?

DAMAGE IS WHAT FUCKING COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p1 != 1 second. l2read and not shout like a retard.

However he did come on top, however we also hatched both sides for the achievement(hatched too early) and half the DPS disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by kidvicious
    idk bout all this GC is pretty accurate, im a very well geared lock and when speced destro i can easily outdo mages hunters etc.. and our mages/hunters are some of the best. if you know how to play u can do the dmg just l2p plox and stop crying so much
    Posts like these need to have logs attached to them so we can see your 1337 dps, gear, raids dps, others gear, etc so the community can accurately assess the situation. If you cannot post such information then dont bother writing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood888
    In current content, yes warlocks are behind, but ToC had no real "static" dps check, the beasts are the closest and in that fight warlocks tend to do very well. Come ICC, better data will be collected, you can't just say, locks suck kk please buff me when you have no fight to really compare dps accurately on. Beasts is the most "static" fight and warlocks do well, jaraxus is mage friendly with spell steal, faction champs is faction champs no accurate data may be collected but "spreading diseases ftw", Valks is rigged, and Anub favors classes that can cleave. It is my suspicion that warlocks are indeed a bit behind, maybe a couple of percent, but nothing to be too worried about at the moment. I am hoping there will be a static check in ICC like Terron gorefiend, Brutallus, or Patchwerk from the other end game raids, I have not read up on the other fights but the first 4 so I am not sure, but Suarfang seems like the safest bet out of the first 4.
    This post is entirely pointless. The topic is about current warlock DPS which is sub par. "Wait for ICC" does not change that fact. Your entire post is based off an assumption that warlock DPS will be better in the expansion while so far on the PTR's it hasnt been.

Posts without facts, that are solely based upon opinion have no bearing. Please stop posting if you cannot support your claims with valid evidence.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.