... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're looking for

~~MACRO NAME is Shield ~~
    #showtooltip
    /use Temporal Shield
    /use Ice Barrier
    /use Cold Snap
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("Shield", G"Temporal Shield" or G"Ice Barrier" or "Cold Snap")

Also... Just put different boss macros on the same one, so you dont have to keep swapping..

/target Direhorn Spirit
    /target Humming Crystal
    /cast mage bomb
    /targetlasttarget

Hi, I currently have all my cc to target my focus made up in multiple different macros and they are spread across different keybinds. I was wondering if it were possible to consolidate them into one macro that can use modifiers like shift control and alt to choose the different spell. Let me explain what i mean

suppose I had polymorph bound to v
    would it be possible for me to make a macro for the spell that when I hit shift V it deep freezes ctrl- V to make it Counterspell and alt-v to cast frostjaw all of this targeting my focus.

thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by draconith1; 2013-06-20 at 09:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    If you bathe your motherboard in the blood of 20 chickens during the first full moon after the equinox, the WoW gods will shower you with many loots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draconith1 View Post
    Hi, I currently have all my cc to target my focus made up in multiple different macros and they are spread across different keybinds. I was wondering if it were possible to consolidate them into one macro that can use modifiers like shift control and alt to choose the different spell. Let me explain what i mean

suppose I had polymorph bound to v
    would it be possible for me to make a macro for the spell that when I hit shift V it deep freezes ctrl- V to make it Counterspell and alt-v to cast frostjaw all of this targeting my focus.

thanks in advance for the help.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][nomod]Deep Freeze; [@focus, exists, nodead][mod:ctrl]Counterspell; [@focus, exists, nodead][mod:alt]Frostjaw

This is completely unecessary though, if you ask me. It's better to just set up your interface for independent binds, it will save you a lot of hassle in the long run. Then hide all your binds and display any important CDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Deleted
    Hi

Not sure why I am the only one who has noticed this..unless i am doing something wrong that is but the Water Ele macro dont work for me.

Water Elemental <3

#showtooltip [@pet,nodead,exists]Freeze;Summon Water Elemental
    /cast [nopet] Summon Water Elemental
    /cast [@pet,dead] Summon Water Elemental
    /stopmacro [@pet,dead]
    /cast Freeze
    /petpassive
    /petattack

All this does is spam chat with the contents.........can someone help me please? I would like to give this a go.
    Other macros i use are fine.

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 11:09 PM ----------

please ignore my stupid arse comment, there was a space in there that needed deleting.

I have been adding on to this macro since throne came out. It's a simple but useful Throne of Thunder all-in-one macro that works as you need it for the fight.

/target Direhorn Spirit
    /target Humming Crystal
    /cast Nether Tempest
    /cast living bomb
    /targetlasttarget
    /target Essence of Anima
    /target Corrupted Anima
    Really simple. Works with both instant mage bomb casts for Tortos/Horridon. Allows you to immediately tab back to the main target, and also allows you to keep targetting the adds on Ra-den. I've had it on one keybind for a few months now, and I never have to change it. Really simple.

<Stage Clear> 14/14H Always Recruiting

Deleted
    you can change /cast NT and /cast LB by "/cast Mage Bomb"

Is there by chance a way to target unharnessed power, cast spellsteal, and keep target on lei shen to get the buff if the bouncing balls dont get soaked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sonataa View Post
    Is there by chance a way to target unharnessed power, cast spellsteal, and keep target on lei shen to get the buff if the bouncing balls dont get soaked?
    Code:
    /tar Unharnessed Power
    /cast Spellsteal
    /targetlasttarget

I feel dumb now, i was trying to make the macro so much more complex lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Code:
    /tar Unharnessed Power
    /cast Spellsteal
    /targetlasttarget
    This macro is assuming only 1 is up, personally I just alway have my mouse over the add to not risk wasting a gcd

Thank you for these! I found them very useful on my newly dinged mage

I'm looking for an all in one macro for the level 15 talents that will also show the tool tip for the current talent chosen. I am currently using
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Presence of Mind
    /cast Blazing Speed
    /cast Ice Floes
    This works fine, but it doesn't show the tool tip. It just shows the standard "question mark"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippers View Post
    I'm looking for an all in one macro for the level 15 talents that will also show the tool tip for the current talent chosen. I am currently using
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Presence of Mind
    /cast Blazing Speed
    /cast Ice Floes
    This works fine, but it doesn't show the tool tip. It just shows the standard "question mark"
    The macro name has to match "T15"
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Blazing Speed
    /use Presence of Mind
    /use Ice Floes
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("T15", G"Blazing Speed" or G"Presence of Mind" or G"Ice Floes")
    Until you hit the button once, each time you log in/reloadui it will show up as questionmark or whatever the old talent was before changing specs.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-10-26 at 07:29 PM.

Hey Aquamonkey,
    I tried using that macro and it doesn't seem to work either. I tried reloading and pressing the button but the same issue persists. Does this macro work for you? Maybe I am missing something

10+ Year Old Account
    I copied it right out of my macro file. I use it for other talent tiers and on other toons. Did you make sure the macro name was "T15" without the quotes?

Here's the generic form:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use SPELL1
    /use SPELL2
    /use SPELL3
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("MACRONAME", G"SPELL1" or G"SPELL2" or G"SPELL3")
    The order of the spells has to match.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-10-26 at 07:38 PM.

Ah right on, yeah I wasn't matching the macro name with the macro. Thanks a ton man

Deleted
    I was thinking if something like that was possible, must try it, thanks!

Deleted
    I'm wondering if it'd be possible to make a macro combining a pre-pot, Mirror Images and Frostbolt. I'm not so good at making macros, I tried just adding them one after the other, but when I get to wanting it to cast Frostbolt it just keeps saying "spell is not available" because MI is on CD.

Code:
    #showtooltip Potion of the Jade Serpent
    /use Potion of the Jade Serpent
    /cast Mirror Image
    /cast Frostbolt
    Any way to make this so I can just click it a second time and make it start casting Frostbolt, despite MI being on CD?

Code:
    /castsequence Mirror Image,Frostbolt
    This should work for you. First press pops everything and starts the sequence (with MI) second press frostbolts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    Code:
    /castsequence Mirror Image,Frostbolt
    This should work for you. First press pops everything and starts the sequence (with MI) second press frostbolts
    Works wonderfully, thank you! Had forgotten about castsequence. *mindfart*