Halls of Reflection Not Working

Any other servers unable to access the Halls of Reflection?

Re: Halls of Reflection Not Working

a group was going with my guild and constantly crashed once they got to HoR, so i think its safe to assume that HoR is bugged for the time being, will most likely get fixed within a few days

10+ Year Old Account

Too many people trying to get in all of them on my server. I can't get into saron, but an army is trying to get into each one too and only lucky few pass through.

So far, I've experienced two bugs with HoR:

First was I did it with a gorup, we cleared it, then we get to the part with the airship, and stepping onto the ramp of the ship automatically DCed anyone touching it and respawned them at the bottom, depriving us of the loot. Everyone in the zone in other instances of it had this problem too.

Now, its also my daily random heroic, and my character is stuck on the loading screen of it, and I can't do anything about it even if I log back in. Its not launching at all and its also not sending me back to where I was : P

I zoned in to this instance and now i cant get out, froze on first trash area, i quit after sitting around for 5 mins stuck and now i can't login hehe.

I do love the new LFG though and instant zoning into instances is the bomb diggity (click the little eyeball thingy on minimap and port in!)

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    I zoned in to this instance and now i cant get out, froze on first trash area, i quit after sitting around for 5 mins stuck and now i can't login hehe.

I do love the new LFG though and instant zoning into instances is the bomb diggity (click the little eyeball thingy on minimap and port in!)
    Definitely agree to the bit about the LFG system. Once people are used to it, it should be great. And I'm also stuck at a loading screen for Halls of Reflection, just like that. xD Can't log in on my main, just cruisin' around on my DK farmer instead.